• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

chefist

I'm listening to "Las Vegas Metropolitan Police - All Area Commands" using the @ScannerRadio app, you can get it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scannerradio

chefist

Police officer shot... multiple people running across runway at McCarran Airport...mass histeria..

Swishypants

Active shooter at Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas. Shooter, shooting at people attending the country music concert. Black guy!

Swishypants

God damn the PD moves into position at the speed of old people fucking! The shooter is long fucking gone or dead by now!

pate

Quote from: chefist on October 01, 2017, 11:32:13 PM
Police officer shot... multiple people running across runway at McCarran Airport...mass histeria..

Hysteria, perhaps a massege?

Swishypants

No one who would use a firearm to spree kill plans to stay alive. They shoot and then pop themselves. Everytime! The logic being: "You can only kill me once and so long as I can take two lives, I win. If I take my own life as well it's bonus points."

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 11:48:16 PM
God damn the PD moves into position at the speed of old people fucking! The shooter is long fucking gone or dead by now!

Shott, ar!  Could be fookin' the dead and gone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naoH0b1y_yI

Too soon?

Swishypants

pate, I can't understand what the fuck you say. Is English not your first language?

pate

Understand me knot, this weave is a land-locked protage in a dessert?

I like brule, mm.  Tragic brulee..

Swishypants

I know they're trying. I really do. But when shit like this happens it's the people already there that have to handle it and they just don't give them the leeway to do it. Not to mention in the clutch they have to charge in. It's dangerous. Very dangerous. But it's the only thing that works.

Swishypants

Quote from: pate on October 02, 2017, 12:02:53 AM
Understand me knot, this weave is a land-locked protage in a dessert?

I like brule, mm.  Tragic brulee..

It's said: "Yes, I would love to suck your cock!"

Swishypants

New video of it up. Sounds like a GPMG. Full auto, 50 round belt lighting off in the video. Sounded 7.62 x 51.

Gd5150

It's ok it's a country music festival, i.e. White people. Probably republicans. And worse probably have southern accents. NRA members. Nothing to see. This will be out of the news by noon tomorrow and the demokkkrat media can get back to fake news about Puerto Rico and Russia.

Swishypants

GOD Damn! Someone was laying down some serious hate! That wasn't a pop-gun and they were melting down the barrel on something bigger than an AK!

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 11:59:56 PM
pate, I can't understand what the fuck you say. Is English not your first language?

Goggle X-late took a sec, but yep.  Tis@Anglish....

ediotLoL: yew cad!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 12:03:42 AM
I know they're trying. I really do. But when shit like this happens it's the people already there that have to handle it and they just don't give them the leeway to do it. Not to mention in the clutch they have to charge in. It's dangerous. Very dangerous. But it's the only thing that works.

What would you know about it?!  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 12:25:34 AM
What would you know about it?!  ::)

More than you do. Knock it off for a few ok. This is real.

Swishypants

Reunion Zero Zero Two Seven? Plate on Black Audi SUV? Anyone confirm they heard that as well?  RE0027

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 12:29:23 AM
Reunion Zero Zero Two Seven? Plate on Black Audi SUV? Anyone confirm they heard that as well?  RE0027

Worst. Performance. Ever.  ::)

Swishypants

Reports of multiple other shooters are usually calls from people who heard rifle reports from the original location. Usually this is just one guy and he's down now.