• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fear of bodily harm, and murder...

Started by Swishypants, September 29, 2017, 02:52:19 AM

Swishypants

are the most benevolent constructs of human society. Without it, no one ever contemplates another philosophical point of view. You can see how much more orderly US society was when Police men regularly snapped citizens shin bones with black-jacks and planted "ham sandwiches" on dead bodies. This is also why you can have a rational discussion with another person in real life, but generally just troll the hell out of them online. Although, there has been a serious decline in "knocking people the fuck out" for relatively minor slights to ones dignity over the last 30 years. I think social programs to renew all of the above should be organized and lobbied at a governmental level post-haste. What say you mein negers?

Swishypants

No takers? Honestly? (like the way I used that; it's at least 20 years out of date in common usage) This is a timely aspect of modern Western sociology. This is how we kept the "star systems" in line. This is how your neighborhood stayed safe in the past. There is no substitute. We've got to let the alpha-males do their thing. Come on! You think I'm some kind of FBI Officer trying to drumb up business here? Get real! Grow a pair! :)