• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hurricane Irma

Started by starrmtn001, August 30, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

So far all you've done is post videos and memes..And you haven't provided one pixel of your own that provides your scientific theory that hurricanes are made deliberately. I've given you lots of reasons why they're not and can't be. You provide ONE reason and your formulaea why they are. I'm waiting Barbie..

You haven't provided any explanation whatsoever, just the usual wankery.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2017, 01:32:41 PM
You haven't provided any explanation whatsoever, just the usual wankery.  ::) sciencey stuff I can't understand..I was never good at fractions and stuff.

I know barbie..I know..  :-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 12:12:56 PM
I'm sceptical

[...]

I'm sceptical

These are bold, unflinching words from a guy who can't spell or read.

Further, you're not even being skeptical--you're just shitting on everything that doesn't agree with your agenda and viewpoint. Fuck off and die.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/weather_modification_owning_weapon

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 01:39:07 PM
barbie

Also--this isn't even an insult. You're completely daft. Go back to work.

albrecht

Fake news:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1516880.stm

Not being a climatologist etc I'm not weighing in on the hurricanes but I do find interesting that the people who think that people can 'change' effect, or at least  'warm' 'disrupt,' the ENTIRE planet's climate can do nothing about a single-incident of a tropical storm. We are told that we must change our lifestyles, give up national and personal sovereignty, and pay more in taxes,regulation, and fees to prevent the 'warming' 'change' 'disruption' of global climate which presumes that whatever international body, to which will we give money and kneel, has some power by which it can prevent the 'change.' So a single storm is beyond their control but they will be able to 'change,' or stop the 'change' of, the entire climate? And we must submit because without people the climate would never change, obviously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 01:39:07 PM
I know barbie..I know..  :-\

Sciencey is right. Your "explanations" are right up there with Hoagie's.  ;D

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 12:23:09 PM
.... Someone should work on harnessing the energy in a gale rather than a hurricane and it would power a small town...

Which wone do yew live in again, we need a test target?(hhehe)

Nefermynd...

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 12:26:14 PM
Then post your findings...That is if they exist of course.

That is not much of a seek-rut, izzit, positing seek-rut fynings that prove negatives?

mmm

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
You haven't provided anything... Presumably you either haven't got it or don't know how to?

Srlsy, yourkie pup, what have yours>?  N-E-thang...

mmm

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2017, 02:01:10 PM
Sciencey is right. Your "explanations" are right up there with Hoagie's.  ;D

You are 'obviated rong, spe'lt sciencery incontently,,,

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

So far all you've done is post videos and memes..And you haven't provided one pixel of your own that provides your scientific theory that hurricanes are made deliberately. I've givenproven(?) you lots of reasons why they're not and can't be. You provide ONE reason and your formulaea why they are. I'm waiting Barbie..

Again, yorkie demonsrates in a vulgar display his awesome power of proving a negative; yet still unpublished conspiracy theorizing.  HE (my yourkie) hasn't demonstrated anything other than, mmm...

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2017, 01:40:06 PM
Further, you're [ypud] not even being skeptical--you're just shitting on everything that doesn't agree with your agenda and viewpoint.

Is anyone surprised? He's a close minded leftwing lemming. This is what the modern left is. Pick a topic of debate, and you'll see a debate they're trying to shut down via accusations from racism to consensus. They're incapable of persuasive arguments. Incapable of open mindedness. Incapable of independent thought.

Their idea of discussion is mocking and name calling. Look at their primary news sources today: comedy channel, hbo, snl, tbs.

The left is totally lost today in the arena of ideas and evidence. Just lemmings waiting to be told what to think. It's sad but fortunately everyday their side shrinks.

There is as much proof of weather manipulation as there is of man-made climate disruption. As of now neither is proven. The irony is only one can be proven scientifically. And it's not the Marxist fantasy of man made climate disruption. That is a theory that is impossible to prove, and impossible to disprove.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 16, 2017, 12:15:24 AM
He's a close minded leftwing lemming.

... I thought he was a Yorkshireman? Whatevah.

starrmtn001

Storm/Hurricane pickers pool.

Pick any Storm/Hurricane and start a thread with its name.  There are five to choose from.  First come, first served.
You must be the first poster to start the thread.
The thread with the most pages wins (bragging rights, for now).

http://www.intellicast.com/Storm/Hurricane/Track.aspx

Gd5150

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 17, 2017, 03:33:43 PM
Storm/Hurricane pickers pool.

Pick any Storm/Hurricane and start a thread with its name.  There are five to choose from.  First come, first served.
You must be the first poster to start the thread.
The thread with the most pages wins (bragging rights, for now).

http://www.intellicast.com/Storm/Hurricane/Track.aspx

Lee! Lee! Lee! Lee! Lee!
https://youtu.be/GfO-0f8cjwk

pate

Pud me down for the double-Ayy to the double-Debbie if it gets tht Fahr.

you tube.com/watch?v=9AWQ1 Ioe7RE

Effen 'splain Man knommen.

mm