• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should the "Ignore User" feature be reinstated?

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 08, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Should the "Ignore User" feature be enabled?

Yes
36 (65.5%)
No
9 (16.4%)
Allahu Akbar.
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: May 03, 2020, 01:05:22 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 15, 2016, 08:55:15 AM
Yeah, pretty much. It's depressing around here anymore. Most of the intelligent posters are gone and what remains are morons drunks and cat ladies. Sad.

Hmmmmm..... ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 09:23:28 AM
Inglorious Bitch,
so in my case you can not even point to one of my posts that you are accusing me of spamming.
OK got it, you got nothing, you got shit on me, you just joining in senseless 'witch hunt'
On one hand you are accusing me of spamming Bellgab with dozens of posts every day, yet you can not point to few of my
posts that you consider them to be spam posts.

Inglorious Bitch, I have a question for you, -do you own a cat /or few cats/, because maybe you got triggered
at couple of my posts few days ago directed to Roswelss,Art (mainly) -in regards of people who imprison cats for life and call them indoor only cats.

So please point to my spamming posts or STFU and stop spreading FakeNews about me.
Thank you.

You are Donald Trump, and I claim my $5.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 09:23:28 AM
Inglorious Bitch,
so in my case you can not even point to one of my posts that you are accusing me of spamming.
OK got it, you got nothing, you got shit on me, you just joining in senseless 'witch hunt'
On one hand you are accusing me of spamming Bellgab with dozens of posts every day, yet you can not point to few of my
posts that you consider them to be spam posts.

Inglorious Bitch, I have a question for you, -do you own a cat /or few cats/, because maybe you got triggered
at couple of my posts few days ago directed to Roswelss,Art (mainly) -in regards of people who imprison cats for life and call them indoor only cats.

So please point to my spamming posts or STFU and stop spreading FakeNews about me.
Thank you.

I do not have cats but I have a couple of pitt bulls. You seem like someone who has many cats yourself. You should be feeding and taking care of them, not spamming. If anyone is triggered it is you. Unlike you, I have a job and can't post all day. So have fun talking to yourself and posting 100 posts today. And please keep posting insults at all the women on Bellgab. It makes you seem like a great guy. Senda treats women better than you.

ZaZa

BTW, guys when you finally establish the "Bellgabb's Anti-Spamming Nazi Police"
please post your manifesto so we /I/ can read it and see if you make any sense
or you just bunch of bitter old farts soaked in your own or your cats urine unhappy just about anything in your miserable lives.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 09, 2017, 09:30:54 AM
You're stalking Laura now? Scary. She will rip you a new one.

He is one of those matcho posters who goes after the women on a forum. But if a man approached him in real life for a fight, he would piss his pants and run. You know the type.

ZaZa

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 09, 2017, 09:33:19 AM
I do not have cats but I have a couple of pitt bulls. 1/. You seem like someone who has many cats yourself. You should be feeding and taking care of them, not spamming. If anyone is triggered it is you. Unlike you, 2/. I have a job and can't post all day. So have fun talking to yourself and posting 100 posts today. 3/. And please keep posting insults at all the women on Bellgab. It makes you seem like a great guy. 4/. Senda treats women better than you.
Inglorious Bitch,
1/. I have ZERO cats, and I hate the idea of keeping them imprisoned for life in a house or an apartment and calling them 'indoor cats only'
      I guess in that case you didn't read one of my spam posts directed to Roswells,Art -so you are not aware on my position on it.

2/. I have "a job" too. I work with/at my computer, so.....

3/. Please bitch spare me the tears. You acting hysterical now. Again point to my posts where I insulted all the women on Bellgab.
      You have some emotional or health problems and looking to unload them at somebody, but I'm not your dumping ground and I will
      challenge you to back up your accusations or to STFU.

4/.  Go to Senda's thread and enjoy 'killing' him slowly....
       Btw, make sure that you (and others there) make false accusations that Senda gave Kathy black eye, really funny
       and I'm sure makes you feel superior.... :( :(

ZaZa

Yorkshire poo,
I'm not stalking Laura, I'm quoting her wisdoms you moron.
..but I guess she described you in her wisdom post, heh heh   

ZaZa

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 09, 2017, 09:35:04 AM
He is one of those matcho posters who goes after the women on a forum. But if a man approached him in real life for a fight, he would piss his pants and run. You know the type.
Inglorious Bitch,
you really case showing your pea size brain now in your spam post, really bitch....

ZaZa

Yorkshire poo,
As far as I remember last couple of times I did 'rip her a new one' and she is still bleeding from it,
(it must be from that because she is too old to have periods anymore).

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 09:48:01 AM
Inglorious Bitch,
1/. I have ZERO cats, and I hate the idea of keeping them imprisoned for life in a house or an apartment and calling them 'indoor cats only'
      I guess in that case you didn't read one of my spam posts directed to Roswells,Art -so you are not aware on my position on it.

2/. I have "a job" too. I work with/at my computer, so.....

3/. Please bitch spare me the tears. You acting hysterical now. Again point to my posts where I insulted all the women on Bellgab.
      You have some emotional or health problems and looking to unload them at somebody, but I'm not your dumping ground and I will
      challenge you to back up your accusations or to STFU.

4/.  Go to Senda's thread and enjoy 'killing' him slowly....
       Btw, make sure that you (and others there) make false accusations that Senda gave Kathy black eye, really funny
       and I'm sure makes you feel superior.... :( :(

Everything in this post is a lie.

From now on, talk to the hand cuz I'm not listening. I have better things to do than argue with an mental case in the middle of a nervous breakdown. You are dismissed.

ZaZa

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 09, 2017, 10:02:48 AM
Everything in this post is a lie.

From now on, talk to the hand cuz I'm not listening. I have better things to do than argue with an mental case in the middle of a nervous breakdown. You are dismissed.

Inglorious Bitch,
so you are acting like a typical bitchy illogical super over hyper woman.
you get confronted with facts and logic and you run and scream -I'm under attack, I didn't say that
poor me - poor me - poor me...I'm not listening I'm not listening ..heh heh heh -you are so easy to defeat with facts and logic.
yes you are best suited in Falkie's thread -because he is not posting back at you there.... lol
how pathetic...

luicfer6G6

Kek theone is still acting like a triggered faggot. Fucking liberal  commie.

cweb

No ignore, please.

Part of life is reading stuff you don't agree with. Or at least scrolling past it.

That's how I got my strong hand.

ItsOver

Looks like a landslide, MV.  When does the voting close or are you still waiting for the Russians to weigh in?

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2017, 10:30:36 AM
Looks like a landslide, MV.  When does the voting close or are you still waiting for the Russians to weigh in?

It's seems we have a while

"Voting closes: May 03, 2020, 02:05:22 PM"

ItsOver

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 09, 2017, 10:31:47 AM
It's seems we have a while

"Voting closes: May 03, 2020, 02:05:22 PM"
Ha!  I just noticed that.  MV must be waiting for the next return of Art Bell.  It can't be Noory's retirement date.  5/3/2020 is too soon.

ZaZa

Quote from: cweb on August 09, 2017, 10:26:55 AM
No ignore, please.

Part of life is reading stuff you don't agree with. Or at least scrolling past it.

That's how I got my strong hand.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

ZaZa

Only if that bitch Hillary won the elections everything would be fine on BellGab.
But because that bitch Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump now all the bitter sour ass Bellgabb's male and female bitches
are bitching just because that bitch Hillary lost the elections.
What a piece of dishonest bitch.

Jackstar

Quote from: cweb on August 09, 2017, 10:26:55 AM

tl;dr

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2017, 10:30:36 AM

Rigged. Count the hanging chads.

ponyboysunset

Nothing has ever been "fine" on bellgab. I think Art quitting the way he did, Heather taking over, and then the election divided a bunch of people here. Just an opinion. And now, if I remember correctly, being invaded by 4chan during Arts show started some shit too. It's as if some people can't hold opposing viewpoints and still converse....odd... ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 09, 2017, 10:02:48 AM
Everything in my posts is a lie.
Don't try to convince me otherwise.
I refuse to listen to the truth.

Inglorious Bitch,
yes we noticed that about you long time ago.
Since Hillary (your bitch) lost the elections. lol  :o

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 09, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
Nothing has ever been "fine" on bellgab. I think Art quitting the way he did, Heather taking over, and then the election divided a bunch of people here. Just an opinion. And now, if I remember correctly, being invaded by 4chan during Arts show started some shit too. It's as if some people can't hold opposing viewpoints and still converse....odd... ::)

you forgot to mention the rise (and sag) of Art's tits...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: catfish man on August 09, 2017, 11:46:57 AM
I didn't forget it, I just don't think most who are left are divided on that issue.  ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 09, 2017, 11:27:56 AM

I clearly remember DarthSandra Empress invited them /4channers/ to come to BellGab (togheter with that filth mexican mayate JesusJuice)

ZaZa

Quote from: catfish man on August 09, 2017, 11:46:57 AM

Art Bell has two tits.
Tit A and tit B

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 11:52:48 AM
I clearly remember DarthSandra Empress invited them /4channers/ to come to BellGab (togheter with that filth mexican mayate JesusJuice)
I have no idea. But I do remember when everyone was excited for Art's return and a lot of us were tuning in together live and how much fun it was. No one cared about anyone's political views and all of us were just enjoying the live threads. But as with most things those days are over and most of us have gone our separate ways.