• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should all future GabCasts be Skype video-enabled?

Started by LucaParcelli, July 24, 2017, 02:26:58 PM

LucaParcelli

I've been listening to a particular podcast for some time. They just decided to go full Skype video now (three spiltscreen Skype video per show). Should the GabCast follow suit?

What do you think would be added with the visual medium? What do you think would detract from the discussion?

Just curious about your ideas...

Lilith

I would LOVE it if they did.  I don't think they will, but a girl can hope.  Except for MV on the GabCast, I save audio only programs for when I want to fall asleep, even if they are uploaded to YouTube, with a slide show of some sort.  There is nothing like live video, even if it's really bad. 

wr250

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 02:29:03 PM
I would LOVE it if they did.  I don't think they will, but a girl can hope.  Except for MV on the GabCast, I save audio only programs for when I want to fall asleep, even if they are uploaded to YouTube, with a slide show of some sort.  There is nothing like live video, even if it's really bad.
i ,like ian punnet, have a face for radio .

Lilith

Quote from: wr250 on July 24, 2017, 03:27:40 PM
i ,like ian punnet, have a face for radio .

But, but, but, we're not talking CNN, MSNBC, Hollywood, we are talking YouTube, where MANY have a face for radio, including myself.

weedeater

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 03:30:18 PM
But, but, but, we're not talking CNN, MSNBC, Hollywood, we are talking YouTube, where MANY have a face for radio, including myself.

That's right Brig, I recently saw you in your best Christmas Burka!!!

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on July 24, 2017, 04:10:51 PM
That's right Brig, I recently saw you in your best Christmas Burka!!!

Praise MV!!!    ;D :-*