• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BUYING BellGab. YES I'm seriously considering...

Started by CozyRozie, June 22, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

luicfer6G6

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 10:31:11 PM
Talked today to my (((lawyer))) and (((accountant))) - they are working on fucking my wife and mother

:o

CozyRozie

One of the exiting things associated with buying this *pile* is, that it will come with the IP addresses of all the members... lol  :) 8)
Of course dormant never used {..or used for stupid reasons and very seldom} accounts will be deleted next day I take over.
So that might be around 1000-1500 accounts ... gone !! Puff ;)

Lilith

Good luck with the IP's. Most people use multiple VPN's these days.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2017, 10:46:07 PM
Good luck with the IP's. Most people use multiple VPN's these days.

how naive you are thinking that for few shekels that can not be reversed and retracted to the "sender" ... Bwahaha ha ha
get real girl * get real - every system has options just question of few shekels -and in this case not that many shekels really... LOL
your feeling of security is only few shekels away ..dear !!

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 10:57:42 PM
how naive you are thinking that for few shekels that can not be reversed and retracted to the "sender" ... Bwahaha ha ha
get real girl * get real - every system has options just question of few shekels -and in this case not that many shekels really... LOL
your feeling of security is only few shekels away ..dear !!

Have Fun!!!

CozyRozie

There will be no need to take turds alive.
DELETE ACCOUNT function will take care of them

CozyRozie

Deletion of unwanted accounts will be very swift and permanent.
Acceptance of NEW accounts will not be immediate as is now,..it will take few days to be accepted...
and slightest unwanted filthy posts will result in deletion of the post and the account almost immediately.
I'm going to create jobs -full time possessions of rotating MODERATORS to monitor for filth and typical garbage posters
that are permitted to post now.

GET EXITED if you are decent poster -yes forum will be edgy {..even more in some aspects} -but not filthy. NOT AT ALL !! :) :) :)

CozyRozie

*** !!! PROFOUND !!! ***

MY (((lawyer))) & MY (((accountant))) asked me how would I described BellGab.
After few seconds of thinking I said since it's named after Art Bell I would described it as a bunch of ..abandoned children..  :( :( :(

CozyRozie

*** HURTFUL TRUTH ***

After spending multitude of hours {-the f*ckers charged me for it /reduced rate/-} reading BellGab MY team (((lawyer & accountant)))
come to a conclusion that if BellGab had balls - they would be the size of a poppy seeds. :( :( :(

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 11:37:21 PM
I'm going to create jobs -full time possessions of rotating MODERATORS...
I would like to nominate George Senda.  I understand that he has experience as a moderator of his thread on Bellgab and that he did a superb job banning all of the posters. It would certainly reduce the number of posts you would have to monitor.  :)

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2017, 02:29:40 AM
I would like to nominate George Senda.  I understand that he has experience as a moderator of his thread on Bellgab and that he did a superb job banning all of the posters. It would certainly reduce the number of posts you would have to monitor.  :)

Same as existing MV -I don't care much for cats, they are OK but too fucked up,
so Senda and his fetish for cats puts him out for this position...

BTW, same goes for Art Bell -don't even try to apply you f*cker

CozyRozie

PLEASE --- PLEASE STOP SPREADING RUMORS OVER THE PM's
that MV and theONE are the same account - the same person, heh heh heh

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 21, 2017, 02:59:32 AM
PLEASE --- PLEASE STOP SPREADING RUMORS OVER THE PM's
that MV and theONE are the same account - the same person, heh heh heh

And don't even try to compare Mongolia with Morocco. Please.

ZaZa

I'm almost ready to make my move.
Be on standby.

ZaZa

Considering terms of the transfer to the new owner.
Details soon.

Philosopher

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on June 22, 2017, 10:41:18 PM
Yes dear BellGabbers, I'm seriously considering to drop some serious coin (high 5 figure) and make MV an offer.

Thanks to some great returns on my investments I have 'play' money and was thinking why not to buy BG.
I have a plan how to turn this *hole into a goldmine, it would become very exciting extremely potent board..(but I keep details secret for now).
What do you hens and cocks think BellGab is worth-?,
Before I have my lawyer present my financial offer to MV I would love to hear your opinions how much this forum that you love so much is worth in real dollars.

If negotiations go well I might be taking all of you on a very wild ride and MADE BellGab GREAT AGAIN 8)

By 5 figure do you mean something like $110.00.  Seems generous to me.

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 30, 2017, 11:24:21 PM
By 5 figure do you mean something like $110.00.  Seems generous to me.

you need to learn how to use decimal points then you can attempt to converse with me