• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

No Respect For Radio Podcast

Started by ponyboysunset, June 05, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

ponyboysunset

So...I warned you all I was starting a podcast and I never said who was my co-host. (Drum roll please) It's pyewacket.
There is no concrete format and we will be taking callers. And we will have a segment featuring a mystery guest......
When I have more details I will post....
Stay tuned...

Juan

I hope you two are aware of the extreme physical threat to radio/podcast hosts. Stalkers, mice, pizza rolls, spiders.
I look forward to the show.

pyewacket

Thank you all for your kind words. PBS has been on other shows so you know that she brings effervescence, fun, and a no holds barred attitude to anything with which she is associated. This is a first for me and I'd like to think that I could help bring some 'old school' to the show.   I anticipate getting a lot of millage out of my favorite old saying, "What the hell's wrong wrong with you people!" You go out on a Big Foot or Mothman hunt with no batteries in your camera or no gas in your pickup truck?- "What the hell's wrong with you people?!?!"

I hope we can offer a good variety of topics and an interesting audience participation challenge once in awhile.

It's just for fun. We will keep you updated. Thank you for your interest.  :)

ponyboysunset

I am getting closer to having all the equipment I need. And I think hosting with pye will be great. I mean maybe we can do more than five episodes before it implodes in normal bellgab fashion.

As to the dangers of podcasting I am well aware lol.

Thanks all for checking in.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2017, 03:27:24 PM
I hope you two are aware of the extreme physical threat to radio/podcast hosts. Stalkers, mice, pizza rolls, spiders.
I look forward to the show.
Ha,ha,ha.  Good luck and enjoy.  Oh, if one of yeeewww wants to go by "Tommeesina," that's OK. ;)

ninjashoes

congrats on your new venture

the secret to podcasting is to be yourself and don't let anyone opinions influence you unless you know in your heart they are right

starrmtn001

Oh man, this is awesome, PBS!!! ;D

Whatcha gonna call it?  Oh wait, I know. The Pony-Pye PodCast! ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 09, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
Oh man, this is awesome, PBS!!! ;D

Whatcha gonna call it?  Oh wait, I know. The Pony-Pye PodCast! ;)

Hi Starr- I don't know about 'Pony- Pye' but it would be a lot better than 'cow- pattie'. Just say'n  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: pyewacket on June 09, 2017, 12:01:53 PM
Hi Starr- I don't know about 'Pony- Pye' but it would be a lot better than 'cow- pattie'. Just say'n  ;D

Oops! :-[  I didn't think about it that way. ;D

pyewacket

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 09, 2017, 12:35:30 PM
Oops! :-[  I didn't think about it that way. ;D

One thing you learn from Bellgab is to watch out and try not to step in anything.

You're fine Star- you gave me a good laugh and that's why I'm here- to have some fun.  ;D

Lilith

Looking forward to it, and Best Wishes!  :-*

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on June 07, 2017, 03:56:20 PM
This is a first for me and I'd like to think that I could help bring some 'old school' to the show. 

I call a fifty percent success rate a jolly good effort, and you never let your repeated failures to graduate kindergarten get you down. An unnamed source told me that 'caller of the week' gets a signed picture of Adolf Hitler. After all, you have plenty to spare.

Dyna-X

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2017, 01:46:45 PM
I call a fifty percent success rate a jolly good effort, and you never let your repeated failures to graduate kindergarten get you down. An unnamed source told me that 'caller of the week' gets a signed picture of Adolf Hitler. After all, you have plenty to spare.
Does the runner-up get a wishing machine or a case of Tangy Tangerine?

whoozit

Please clear your homes of spiders.  They are dangerous and don't like podcasting.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 09, 2017, 03:00:22 PM
Does the runner-up get a wishing machine or a case of Tangy Tangerine?
Oh, man, I want a wishing machine.  Then I can wish for a case of Tangy Tangerine.

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 07, 2017, 04:26:50 PM
I am getting closer to having all the equipment I need.
Do you have an air conditioner yet?  I cannot count the number of podcasts that have been cancelled for want of A/C...

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on June 07, 2017, 08:31:19 PM
the secret to podcasting is to be yourself and don't let anyone opinions influence you unless you know in your heart they are right

Also handy is a good dose of drama, interpersonal attacks and accusations.  The Annulusâ,,¢ stands ready.  ;)

heater

Quote from: WOTR on June 09, 2017, 06:50:54 PM
Do you have an air conditioner yet?  I cannot count the number of podcasts that have been cancelled for want of A/C...

This!!!!!

I spent just over 1k on a mini-split a/c for my studio and look at all the podcasts I am currently doing!

pyewacket

Quote from: themudking on June 11, 2017, 09:37:37 PM
This!!!!!

I spent just over 1k on a mini-split a/c for my studio and look at all the podcasts I am currently doing!

My hubby and I just dropped a grand on a new refrigerator. The old one was still working fine but it did have a noisy fan and we all know what that sounds like on a podcast. It had a good run- 35 years, unfortunately that's all it did towards the end- run.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on June 12, 2017, 07:55:40 AM
It had a good run- 35 years, unfortunately that's all it did towards the end- run.

Fascist code. The 'refrigerator' was really an elderly black servant who was blind and crippled by arthritis. In her own version of welfare reform, she kicked him out the door, gave him five minutes start, and then pursued him with her trusty AK-47 and team of borzois.

paladin1991

Looking fwd to two of my favorite gals 'casting.  Maybe you can invite my favorite hermaphrodite, SV?  He's not just British, he's cuntfused.

ponyboysunset

Thanks all for your interest. We are hoping to get started within the next few weeks. No A/C, spider bites ( I currently have 7 due to a rogue spider attack), or any other excuses will stop us. Then again I never charge for any podcast I do. At best I am an amateur. At worst I am just some asshole with a microphone and a lot of opinions.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 13, 2017, 08:33:00 AM
At worst I am just some asshole with a microphone and a lot of opinions.  ::)

I think I'm in love.

WOTR

... At best I am an amateur. At worst I am just some asshole with a microphone and a lot of opinions.  ::)
Is that you, Heather?  ;)

Thanks all for your interest. We are hoping to get started within the next few weeks. No A/C, spider bites ( I currently have 7 due to a rogue spider attack), or any other excuses will stop us. Then again I never charge for any podcast I do. At best I am an amateur. At worst I am just some asshole with a microphone and a lot of opinions.  ::)

Cut to the chase. Is pyewacket the one you were having an affair with that you talked about in Chefist's gossip thread? She meats all the criteria, a married woman, frequent poster.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Crunch Hardtack on June 13, 2017, 06:44:27 PM
Cut to the chase. Is pyewacket the one you were having an affair with that you talked about in Chefist's gossip thread? She meats all the criteria, a married woman, frequent poster.

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 13, 2017, 07:13:42 PM

MD- Save your money and don't go buying the largest bucket of popcorn for this one- I'm sure PBS will be by soon to answer all your questions.