• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A Potpourri of Positives, Negatives and Questions

Started by RecoveringNoorholic, March 12, 2009, 02:06:14 AM

Tonight I realized it'd been 2 weeks since I listened to C2C and I mused why. In no particular order, lately C2C has been these various things for me. It's been awhile since I stopped in here so I apologize if some of these have been covered already.

Negatives

1 - A couple weeks ago I made the drive north for George Live in Vancouver, BC. It was unreal, at various points in the discussion he'd just randomly interrupt with an audience-applause comment like "Canadians and Americans are truly brothers and sisters" made without any real context or frame of reference - they'd just drop out of the blue. Things like this were just randomly sprinkled throughout the evening, it's like he has some weird form of Tourette's that manifests itself in appeals for adoration instead of swear words.

2 - At one point Catherine Austin Fitts (sp?) said "George, can you guess the percentage increase in foreclosures in just the last year?" I groaned the minute she asked this because I knew he was going to come back with some bizarre high-ball number that would ruin her point. Sure enough. "I don't know Catherine - how about ... 400%?" ... [awkward pause] Catherine: "Well, no, 95% ... but 95% is a lot."

3 - George's guests have become such bottom-feeding nutcases lately that the only shows I even listen to anymore are those hosted by Knapp. Seriously, I don't know if this is a George issue or a Lisa Lyon/Tom Danheiser issue but it's gotten to the point that anyone with a podcast, a blog or an "e-book" (i.e. their manifesto typed out on MS Word and uploaded to their geocities.com page) can be a 3-hour guest on C2C. Tonight's show, for instance, was apparently the loony-tunes grab-bag.

4 - One of my favorite C2C topics is past-life regression and George usually does an adequate job with some fantastic guests like Dr. Brian Weiss and Dr. Charles Tramont. But then he has the dentist Bruce Goldberg on and the whole show sounds like one of those green tea infomercials they play at 4AM on Saturday's on low-rated AM radio stations.
George: Bruce, how can people find out more?
Bruce: George, just for listeners to your show, the next 100 callers will get my special 2-CD hypnoregression set, plus the special bonus signed photo of my wife Morningsong ...

5 - Alex Jones ... he has a lot of .. "interesting" things to say but it's endlessly aggravating how he cites his references: "just google - ten million dead, robot invasion, martial law." That's his citation for everything! "Just google it." AHHH!!!

Positives

1 - The first hour guest regulars - Gerald Celente, Mish Hedlock, et. al. - have been relatively consistent in quality lately which has been pretty decent and have made up for George's lack of interview skills.

2 - All of Knapps shows are stellar. On the rare occasion he has an "off" guest he still makes the show interesting by actually challenging the guest instead of just coloring while said guest hijacks the airwaves and rambles on. Ian has had some decent recent shows like the chick who was talking about portals in Spain and his ongoing follow-ups about the Smiley Face Killers (but there's something about all his roadmap style of interviewing authors that doesn't quite do it for me. I also don't like how he he says "Coast to Coast ... A ... [pause] ... [pause] ... Emmmm".)

Random Questions

1. Has anyone noticed that, in the last couple weeks, ALL of the ads on the C2C website have disappeared, except "house" ads (i.e. the C2C online store)?

2. I thought the new C2C website was supposed to be up in February?

Boomer

Your assessment of Snoory is true to form, I'll bet he screws up everyone of those Expo's he attends. The only reason he's there is the peeps with the good info have to kiss his ass to get on the show so they can sell books.

Knapp is next to flawless.

Goldberg is always an annoyance and a walking commercial.

That woman on the portals in Spain, Patrice Chaplin. I bought her book and have been doing more research on the subject, Man...what a ride thats been so far. I'm just glad Snoory didn't get that interview.

I'm beginning to think they shitcanned that new website, that sample page they had up had Snoorys Mug all over it and it didn't look as nice as the one they have now.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Boomer on March 12, 2009, 02:53:57 AM
Your assessment of Snoory is true to form, I'll bet he screws up everyone of those Expo's he attends. The only reason he's there is the peeps with the good info have to kiss his ass to get on the show so they can sell books.

Knapp is next to flawless.

Goldberg is always an annoyance and a walking commercial.

That woman on the portals in Spain, Patrice Chaplin. I bought her book and have been doing more research on the subject, Man...what a ride thats been so far. I'm just glad Snoory didn't get that interview.

I'm beginning to think they shitcanned that new website, that sample page they had up had Snoorys Mug all over it and it didn't look as nice as the one they have now.

Well let me tell you what is become of the website per rumor, it is going to be introduced next Tuesday, on St. Patricks' Day, if you will remember the website is also the color of green.  That is the day if you don't wear green you get pinched.  The head of George on the site will be adorned in green with a leprechaun's hat on and a shamrock in between his teeth.  The heading across the top will be "Top of the Evening to You with the Luck of the Lebanese/Irish.  Well, St. George, you can kiss my blarney stone and I will be drunk on green beer before I dance an Irish jig for you!

Boomer

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on March 12, 2009, 07:01:25 PM
Well let me tell you what is become of the website per rumor, it is going to be introduced next Tuesday, on St. Patricks' Day,

You could be right, the last couple of days during mid day I've tried to get into the streamlink files in past shows and it's been nearly impossible. I figured they were uploading all those old programs Snoory's been talking about.

> Goldberg is always an annoyance and a walking commercial.

I mean seriously, though. This is like one easy way to permanently cock-up a decent topic, have decent guests but then have one walking infomercial come in and crap on the whole thing.

Brian Weiss : Bruce Goldberg :: Michio Kaku : Richard C. Hoagland

>That woman on the portals in Spain, Patrice Chaplin.
>I bought her book and have been doing more research
>on the subject, Man...what a ride thats been so far. I'm
>just glad Snoory didn't get that interview.

I've been hesitant to buy her book because of the way Ian sold it, i.e. the book is a heavily censored version of the radio show. Is the book worth it? Also, what other research have you been doing on the subject? I thought this show was one of the most fascinating in a long time.

Boomer

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on March 13, 2009, 09:39:30 AM
>That woman on the portals in Spain, Patrice Chaplin.
>I bought her book and have been doing more research
>on the subject, Man...what a ride thats been so far. I'm
>just glad Snoory didn't get that interview.

I've been hesitant to buy her book because of the way Ian sold it, i.e. the book is a heavily censored version of the radio show. Is the book worth it? Also, what other research have you been doing on the subject? I thought this show was one of the most fascinating in a long time.

Her book was great as it added another spoke in the wheel to all the Rennes LeChateau mystery, alchemy on the spiritual level, when reading the book you have to remind yourself she's a writer by profession and the clues come slowly throughout the book. My latest round of research came from just doing a Google for Patrice Chaplin, it opened up more info I hadn't seen before. Regarding this area of France and Spain there was a woman I used to be in contact with that moved from Florida to this area and she told me that it was common knowledge that there are/were practicing mystics (alchemists) in the Pyrenees for hundreds of years. There's another book out by Tony Bushby entitled "The Secret In The Bible" that unlocks more information than I've found anywhere else, it explains the ancient Hebrew alphabet and what Tarot really is, it's a mindblower and I've read it 3 times now in the last six months. Bushby has written other books revealing biblical history for what it really is and exposing the frauds we've been taught. I've read 4-5 of them and could only question 3-4 points in the series, religious types hate his guts. This whole story steps back to Saunier Berenger of Rennes LeChateau fame and the alleged treasure of King Solomon people claim he found, I never thought he found a treasure at all, what I've always thought was he found was the secret of turning base metals into gold. This sounds like a far fetched concept but my question has always been why have these tales been written about and practiced for so many hundreds of years. There was a Roman Emperor, one of the Caesars sometime around the birth of Jesus, who rounded up all the alchemists he could find and had them all executed, the reason being they were destroying the economy by the influx of gold coins. Then there's the story of China invading Tibet, whats there besides nothing, why the execution of monks and destroying monasteries, story goes they wanted the secrets of changing base metals into gold among other things. The stories are endless and there's always Truth in some fiction...lol

This is the latest source I've found, it hasn't revealed much new to me but it may to you, it just reinforces much of what I've already learned. There's quite a bit of info there.

http://www.andrewgough.com/

Thanks much, this is interesting stuff. In her interview she referred to an organization or a group, as in a singular, that this private society is trying to keep things a secret from - do you have any idea to whom she was referring?

I get the feeling just from her style of conversation and timbre that she wasn't talking about one of the "usual suspects" that you always hear the likes of Alex Jones, et. al. prattling on about and typically question the real-world existence of with an arched eyebrow, but more an esoteric organization as private as this guardian group, the names of whose members probably aren't household names.

exC2Cfan

What amazes me about George Noory is how incredibly inarticulate he is. He has a hell of a time with grammar and sentence structure. Just like George Bush, it's often painful to hear him start a sentence and stumble around trying to figure out how to get to the end of it without getting lost. He constantly mispronounces words too.

Also, I'm convinced that he is fed questions. When a guest finishes speaking, you would expect GN to make some comment on what has just been said, even if it's a simple, I see, or that's interesting or something before thinking of another question before asking it. That's how converstaion works, but George will simply burst out with another question--often unrelated to what has just been said--and it's clear that he has just been given the question by someone else.

Boomer

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on March 14, 2009, 06:39:26 PM
Thanks much, this is interesting stuff. In her interview she referred to an organization or a group, as in a singular, that this private society is trying to keep things a secret from - do you have any idea to whom she was referring?

Actually there are two organizations by name, the names are similar but I'm not sure if they are connected or one and the same. You have the La Sanch in Perpignan and the La Sang in Gerona. The fact that they exist is well known in the local area but I don't think members identities are, in fact the locals know they are not to be screwed with, don't get me wrong here they aren't like the Mob or anything like that, in fact they do host a festival of sorts every year.

I get the feeling just from her style of conversation and timbre that she wasn't talking about one of the "usual suspects" that you always hear the likes of Alex Jones, et. al. prattling on about and typically question the real-world existence of with an arched eyebrow,

No, nothing like that at all. If you go back to Saunier Berenger there was speculation that he was in contact with the Hapsburgs, the Hapsburgs I think are part of the famed Illuminati.

but more an esoteric organization as private as this guardian group, the names of whose members probably aren't household names.

True. In her friend Jose group there may be members who reside outside the area like in Great Britain and etc but from what I remember they would be very few and these groups have very few members from my understanding. I don't think it was ever mentioned if Jose was a member of the La Sang in Gerona from what I remember, his group might even be a third group. According to Patrice Jose was the caretaker of certain items used in rituals and would have to transport these items back to Mt Canigou from time to time. As you research this you'll find more towns, villages, landmarks involved in all this. On Mt Canigou at certain times of the year they would perform a ritual that would open a portal that only the initiated would dare venture into, the gist of what I got was this is where the initiated would create whatever they create. If you don't meet the criteria of an Initiate you could easily die or never come back. Besides your mind and ego being in the proper perspective your physical body must also be, it's a dangerous deal to be sure, you'll learn all this as you delve into it more. I highly recommend you get a copy of Bushby's book The Secret In The Bible and this will bring many things to light for you, and NO it's none of that "Love n Light" bullshit either...lol

I've got to say out of all the esoteric, historical and supernatural stuff I've research in the past 30 years or so this is one of the most fascinating subjects I've looked into. These Secret Organizations have existed and have been written about since the ancient Egyptians and they exist today, what they are doing must work, there could not be that many organizations or people in history willing to waste all that time on something that didn't. What plays into the geography of Northern Spain and Southern France are the magnetic grid or leylines of the Earth, also the power points of negative and positive, mountains or huge stone structures are crystal in one form or another and produce energy. Gonna bail now...don't wanna write a book here...lol

pate

... salad bar, and this WAITRESS haz gallic axe:

ranch oder bleu!

Sacro-mmmm