• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pedestrians mowed down on London Bridge

Started by 21st Century Man, June 03, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

albrecht

Quote from: b🎱man on June 03, 2017, 07:56:38 PM
... Really? This is the hashtag he's going with?

WTF? Is that some signal to other jihadists or something? The mayor, who previously was on record claiming that moderate Muslims were "Uncle Toms" (he later apologized when he realized he was recorded,) is going with "London Is Open" after such attacks. Like the furniture store remodeled and is now open? WTF?

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 08:05:52 PM
WTF? Is that some signal to other jihadists or something? The mayor, who previously was on record claiming that moderate Muslims were "Uncle Toms" (he later apologized when he realized he was recorded) is going with "London Is Open" after such attacks. Like the furniture store remodeled and is now open? WTF?
London IS open. For terrorism.

I don't think we should take this more seriously than the British are.  If they want it to stop they need to rise up and inform their government to either take care of it, or step aside and let the men handle things.

I'm sure there are patriotic members of the police who would be happy to leak names, locations, and photos of the 1000 ''suspects'' they are following.

Governments are formed to protect the citizenry.  We hand over a great deal of wealth and power to them to do so - which is grossly misused and otherwise intrusive.  If officials are not willing or competent to fulfill their prime responsibility, they should resign or be forced from power.

albrecht

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 08:08:04 PM
London IS open. For terrorism.
Islamic State (aka dawlah islāmiyah, Daesh, ISIL, ISIS, etc.)

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 08:08:04 PM
I don't think we should take this more seriously than the British are.  If they want it to stop they need to rise up and inform their government to either take care of it, or step aside and let the men handle things.

I'm sure there are patriotic members of the police who would be happy to leak names, locations, and photos of the 1000 ''suspects'' they are following.

Governments are formed to protect the citizenry.  We hand over a great deal of wealth and power to them to do so - which is grossly misused and otherwise intrusive.  If officials are not willing or competent to fulfill their prime responsibility, they should resign or be forced from power.

The number isn't 1,000, it's around 25,000 on watch lists and 3,000 are under some degree of active surveillance. This is why a travel ban makes sense, because UK authorities simply don't have the manpower to deal with that many suspects -- how many times do we have to hear these terrorists had made trips to Syria? Deny them reentry and cancel their goddamn passports.

But hey, #LondonIsOpen is what they're going with.

Uncle Duke

I wonder if the mayor knows declaring a city "open" means it is undefended and will accept occupation by an enemy force without armed resistance? 

bateman

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 03, 2017, 08:32:05 PM
Marshall Masters will be addressing this, tonight, on The Michael Decon Program.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/the-michael-decon-program/new/#new

Yes, I'm sure the Planet X guy will have some illuminating commentary on terrorism.

Jackstar

Still--more illuminating than the last several U.S. Secretaries of State.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 07:40:25 PM
The only reason the US has a gun culture was to tackle the government, not each other. Yet look what happened?

That's not a question?

How many mass murders are prevented compared with those that aren't?

Is this even science?

I'm not 'scared' of guns, but I sure as hell was taught to appreciate what comes out of the business end by RAF instructors.

You're a huge sissypants who knows nothing of the real world.

paladin1991

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 03, 2017, 04:28:43 PM
Where the fuck are the English men?  have they not had enough of this bullshit yet?  For fuck sakes...  stand up for your nation, and people... and take care of this shit.

They can't do it for a couple of reasons. 

1.  there are no English men.

2.  the bravest of them haunt American chat rooms and forums bleeding out their fear Trump

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 04:33:28 PM
Question: How do you stop someone randomly driving a vehicle down a road, and mount the pavement, the whole incident over in less than five seconds? A little bit like predicting some nutjob will walk into a school or shopping mall, whip out a firearm or two and take out twenty or thirty people before topping themselves or someone doing it for them.

The gift of being psychic is a noble one.

You institute Constitutional Carry and service the targets as they present themselves.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 04:36:19 PM
Again, predict that.

As the situation breaks in front of 'you,' MAN UP, move into the attack.  Neutralize the threat.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 05:12:48 PM
Hey does anybody have an Alex Jones login they can share with me for his video stream? I want to watch him having absolute spasms

You'll have to email it to me, because MV has disabled my messages. Thank God.

pls post your email.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2017, 05:45:58 PM
Looks like this guy saved his beer

https://twitter.com/laurenfrench/status/871148116937932800/photo/1

Shit.  The boys I ran with would have tossed down that beer and moved to the sound of the guns.  Fucking Brit cucks. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2017, 06:20:07 PM
Throat slitting?  I can't imagine my wife, girlfriend, kids getting their throat slit.  Please don't take this as some Charlie Bronson bullshit, I am no cowboy, I have respect for our British brothers and sisters, but this whole goddamn planet is at war.  It isn't on a battlefield, it is in the streets.  You gotta be prepared.  To hell with your "leadership" and their bullshit. 

Yorkie said you can't predict this shit, and it's true.  You CAN be prepared for it though.  Prepare yourselves for God's sake.  Carry a gun, get trained, get basic medical training. 

Craziness is everywhere brothers and sisters...PREPARE!

that's a no shitter

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 06:52:18 PM
Firearms are illegal to carry in the UK. Farmers can have rifles and shotguns but must be kept in a locked cabinet with ammunition/carts in a separate safe when not in use. Every registered owner is interviewed by the police, and you have to prove you have a good reason to have one, and your secure cabinets. The police can and do make un announced visits to check the owner.

Now imagine if everyone carried a firearm (or maybe just 25%) on their person. Tonight in London the terrorists apparently went into a couple of bars and bistros and randomly attacked people. Say five (sober!) complete strangers even managed to get the gun from a holster under a shirt or jacket. And opened fire in the dark, what are they aiming at? Shadows moving quickly and then out.

The police outside hear gunshots, what do they suppose? Yep. Threats with firearms inside, who may by now be shooting at each other and bystanders in the confusion. What could possibly go wrong? The police firearms units train to an incredibly high standard, work with each other, know each other, know what to do and when. The carnage would be much higher if civvies had guns in London tonight. Even the pros get it wrong sometimes, total strangers getting it right? Remote.

piss piss piss     blah blah blah  You are a cunt, bro.  When shit goes sideways in front of you, you gonna roll over and give them your ass?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 07:01:36 PM
The Muslim slitting the woman's throat is an adversary. The Muslim driving his "lorry" over the kid in the pram is an adversary. The Muslim shooting up a bunch of gays in a nightclub is an adversary. The Muslim beheading a soldier on a city street and wandering around with a machete is an adversary. Just a few examples. Not hard.

You are going to need crayons and finger puppets to make it any more clear for the pud wanker.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
That will explain why toddlers pick them up and shoot their parents... Methinks their art needs a better canvas. I learned to shoot as a teenager, and was a better than average shot. But no way would I trust my life or anyone elses with some random stranger carrying a weapon.

Well a bunch of your fellow citizens have learned, in a very terminal way, that they can't count on 'the men' of their nation to keep them safe.  No way I would trust any of you with my life or even a bottle of piss.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2017, 07:04:35 PM
Did you not understand that I used qualifiers in my statement?  Most, citizens, conceal-carry permit?

Pud is too busy being wild eyed and shocked to understand your message.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2017, 07:06:31 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/4713753.stm
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/justice/new-york-empire-state-shooting/index.html

But I would still rather an armed response, police, private, or citizen, than to be unarmed and at the mercy of the Muslims. Recall the torture they often do during their peaceful attacks in addition to just being killed.

fucking animals

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 07:06:44 PM
Sure, and what if a friendly but dark skinned guy pulls a weapon to take on the terrorist, and he's behind you, but you don't know he's on your side. What then? You have less than a second to decide.

Sorry Rajneesh.  Friendly fire is never friendly but it IS, sadly, part of the equation.

This one time during a peacetime exercise:

A british infantry detachment was following my time on target fire mission.  They a caught a bit of wind and ended up at the LZ a heartbeat too soon.  Half the platoon was down WIA/KIA with a couple of their birds.

My team was assigned to the Aussie battalion that was maneuvering along with the Brit battalion.  The Brits wanted a written apology for the fire mission, saying that it was 'long' resulting in Brit casualties.  The Captain in command of my team started to stammer and make apologetic noises.  I went off.  I said, 'Fuck the Brits.  They went in too soon.  The ToT was approved by all elements of the chain of command, including them.  Fuck 'em.  Tell 'em they can have dick.' 

And bigger than shit, the Aussies radio officer sent them my statements.  Word.  For.  Word.   

End of OP and I couldn't buy a drink for all the booze the Aussies were pouring down my gullet. 

True Story.  And my ass is still well chewed.