• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Great story about 111 year old veteran who smokes and drinks Coke and whiskey.

Started by 21st Century Man, June 02, 2017, 09:48:13 PM

Gnooryblows would not like this story because the guy is black.  I'd figure I'd post this as a thread to compete with all the shit racist threads he posts.  This story touched me.  He almost had to move to a nursing home but a gofundme page was setup and people have donated @$200,000 so he could get in-home care.  With all the crap in the media, it is nice to see a story like this.

https://www.dallasnews.com/life/life/2017/06/02/age-111-americas-oldest-veteran-still-smoking-cigars-drinking-whiskey-loving-life

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 02, 2017, 09:48:13 PM
Gnooryblows would not like this story because the guy is black.  I'd figure I'd post this as a thread to compete with all the shit racist threads he posts.  This story touched me.  He almost had to move to a nursing home but a gofundme page was setup and people have donated @$200,000 so he could get in-home care.  With all the crap in the media, it is nice to see a story like this.

https://www.dallasnews.com/life/life/2017/06/02/age-111-americas-oldest-veteran-still-smoking-cigars-drinking-whiskey-loving-life

said by the white guy who literally lets his wife fuck him in the ass, yeah ok. sorry but nothing you ever say about politics or race relations is ever going to be taken seriously again unless you disavow your previous allowance of your wife to fuck you in the ass, attend therapy, and become a properly uncucked straight person :(

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 02, 2017, 09:59:57 PM
said by the white guy who literally lets his wife fuck him in the ass, yeah ok. sorry but nothing you ever say about politics or race relations is ever going to be taken seriously again unless you disavow your previous allowance of your wife to fuck you in the ass, attend therapy, and become a properly uncucked straight person :(

LOL.  You're giving me a hard time when you've jacked off guys in the past! That's a good one. That is something I have never consider doing even when I was young.  I've only been with women my whole life unlike you.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 02, 2017, 10:03:19 PM
LOL.  You're giving me a hard time when you've jacked off guys in the past! That's a good one. That is something I would never consider doing even when I was young.  I've only been with women my whole life unlike you.

i did jack off guys in teh past, when i was a teenaer and that's because i was suffering mental illness and confusion stemming from a traumatic and painful homosexual rape that happened to me when i was 7 or 8 years old. once i did it a few times i was like "omfg, this is gross" and disavowed the practice, and i recognize how homosexuals are sick, ill confused people. you on the other hand are still openly practicing this anal sodomy with your wife. like wtf do you guys talk about over dinner "hey babe, i had a real good time with your strap on inside me last nite" omfg, like i can't even imagine.

i can almost 100% guarantee, without even knowing you or your wife, that she fucks other men. she fucks them. period. and you basically let it happen. because there is no way in hell that a woman is ever going to respect a man that she has literally routinely fucked in the ass. period

so i don't even mean to level ad hominem attacks against you here, because i prefer to stick to logic, stats, research, facts, but when you speak about race relations and all of his cushy feel good rainbows-and-lollipops liberal bullshit, it's pretty obvious that you're coming from the point of view of a literal fucking cuck, so it's relevant :(

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 02, 2017, 10:08:00 PM
i did jack off guys in teh past, when i was a teenaer and that's because i was suffering mental illness and confusion stemming from a traumatic and painful homosexual rape that happened to me when i was 7 or 8 years old. once i did it a few times i was like "omfg, this is gross" and disavowed the practice, and i recognize how homosexuals are sick, ill confused people. you on the other hand are still openly practicing this anal sodomy with your wife. like wtf do you guys talk about over dinner "hey babe, i had a real good time with your strap on inside me last nite" omfg, like i can't even imagine.

i can almost 100% guarantee, without even knowing you or your wife, that she fucks other men. she fucks them. period. and you basically let it happen. because there is no way in hell that a woman is ever going to respect a man that she has literally routinely fucked in the ass. period

so i don't even mean to level ad hominem attacks against you here, because i prefer to stick to logic, stats, research, facts, but when you speak about race relations and all of his cushy feel good rainbows-and-lollipops liberal bullshit, it's pretty obvious that you're coming from the point of view of a literal fucking cuck, so it's relevant :(

LOL.  There's quite a bit of difference between a strap-on and a finger.  That's all she has ever done to me.  A finger.  LOL. So I'm a leftist now.  Pud and Meister would be shocked to find that out.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 02, 2017, 10:11:22 PM
LOL.  There's quite a bit of difference between a strap-on and a finger.  That's all she has ever done to me.  A finger.  LOL. So I'm a leftist now.  Pud and Meister would be shocked to find that out.

oh, well color me wrong then sister