• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BREAKING LIVE update 🔴 Emergency Declared at Hanford Nuclear Waste Site After..

Started by starrmtn001, May 09, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

starrmtn001

BREAKING LIVE update 🔴 Emergency Declared at Hanford Nuclear Waste Site After Tunnel Collapse.  5.9.17.
Started streaming 5 minutes ago

https://youtu.be/19V33N_XqS0

Hog

"How do get a crew to want to get off of a submarine?"
"How do you get a crew to want to get off of a nuclear powered submarine?"

"was there any core damage, was there any radiation leakage?"

peace
Hog

Jackstar

I heard this on local radio within an hour. I have not yet begun to glow with radioactive phosphorence--but, it's early yet.

Jackstar

From the above video:

QuoteHanford employees need to follow Hanford's Facebook page

We are all totally fucked.

I live in Richland, WA.

It is an apocalypse.

They have closed the roads and we are under military control and martial law has been declared.  Strange misshapen creatures have been spotted coming from the Hanford area.

Send help!

sendafan2013

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 10, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
I live in Richland, WA.

It is an apocalypse.

They have closed the roads and we are under military control and martial law has been declared.  Strange misshapen creatures have been spotted coming from the Hanford area.

Send help!

donate money to help you have food and clean water.  where do I send?

sendafan2013

sorry for your suffering I hope all is well going forward.  it is tragedy that you have such experience.  I promise it will be better soon.

aldousburbank

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 10, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
I live in Richland, WA.

It is an apocalypse.

Send help!

Cool!

comaphobe

The incident ends up being an advertisement for Facebook. Somehow Twitter will profit from this too. Twits (followers) will take to the pound key hashtag. Don Lemon or whatever the fuck his fake name is will know shitloads of fuckall and will host a panel of idiots addicted to talking in soundbite form while attempting to appeal to the itunes generation of consumer who isn't even watching them.

WOTR

Quote from: comaphobe on May 11, 2017, 01:21:05 AM
The incident ends up being an advertisement for Facebook. Somehow Twitter will profit from this too. Twits (followers) will take to the pound key hashtag. Don Lemon or whatever the fuck his fake name is will know shitloads of fuckall and will host a panel of idiots addicted to talking in soundbite form while attempting to appeal to the itunes generation of consumer who isn't even watching them.
Pretty much sums up the state of the world.