• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ponyboysunset's Novels & Where To Get Them

Started by ponyboysunset, May 01, 2017, 08:34:18 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 02:39:09 PM
   ...   will blindly follow her hoo haa.  ;)

Mental image... <Creepy Douche Chills>  :o

zeebo

I'm not into vampires, but a few times I strategically placed an Anne Rice novel on my cafe table, hoping cute goth babes would notice.  Hmm I guess I should've put that in the confessions thread.  Well in any case good luck with your books, pbs. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 10:54:28 PM
I'm not into vampires, but a few times I strategically placed an Anne Rice novel on my cafe table, hoping cute goth babes would notice.  Hmm I guess I should've put that in the confessions thread.  Well in any case good luck with your books, pbs.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2017, 02:28:47 PM
When you did that, it conveyed sarcasm.

QuoteThat's really just 'your' 'opinion.'

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 10:54:28 PM
Thank you zeebo! And sorry those goth chicks never noticed. Better luck next time :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Σ> on May 03, 2017, 12:47:55 AM
fat. lying. cunt.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/art-bell/msg643590/#msg643590
Yes I remember this quite well. The other day I went back and read some of her post history. I always like to make sure I remembered things correctly and that was the first thing I thought of with her attacking other posters. That and the madness in the bellehaven thread when she came in an attacked BC and a few others for not trashing Nancy. Several well meaning people suggested she get help or quit the board entirely and got attacked as well. Her and Onan went a few rounds too.

When I saw those posts the other day I thought I work a full time job and wrote two novels in two years. We can't focus on that can we? We have to focus on her hatred of my agent's wife. Lame.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2017, 09:19:25 AM
Yes I remember this quite well. The other day I went back and read some of her post history. I always like to make sure I remembered things correctly and that was the first thing I thought of with her attacking other posters. That and the madness in the bellehaven thread when she came in an attacked BC and a few others for not trashing Nancy. Several well meaning people suggested she get help or quit the board entirely and got attacked as well. Her and Onan went a few rounds too.

When I saw those posts the other day I thought I work a full time job and wrote two novels in two years. We can't focus on that can we? We have to focus on her hatred of my agent's wife. Lame.

Bill is your agent?   

It is no wonder Bellehaven imploded.  I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.  Nancy must be a saint to have put up with RG's bs. I pretty much ignored Rosegirl before but it has been difficult to ignore her of late.  What a sweetheart.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2017, 09:43:44 AM
Bill is your agent?   

It is no wonder Bellehaven imploded.  I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.  Nancy must be a saint to have put up with RG's bs. I pretty much ignored Rosegirl before but it has been difficult to ignore her of late.  What a sweetheart.
Sort of. We agreed on a few things about my first book but other obligations came up for him in other areas of his life. He really isn't a literary agent anymore from what I understand and offered to do this as a favor. I haven't talk to either one of them in a long time but asked if I could self publish before they went on their Future Theater hiatus. They said sure. That was where it landed. I am grateful for their help and what I learned from the process and the interviews I did about my book.  I am also grateful he told me to do a website. Honestly rosegirl is right about one thing very few people get published the old fashioned way. It's all about connections not so much quality. I am happy I did all my own art work and had complete creative control.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2017, 09:54:31 AM
Sort of. We agreed on a few things about my first book but other obligations came up for him in other areas of his life. He really isn't a literary agent anymore from what I understand and offered to do this as a favor. I haven't talk to either one of them in a long time but asked if I could self publish before they went on their Future Theater hiatus. They said sure. That was where it landed. I am grateful for their help and what I learned from the process and the interviews I did about my book.  I am also grateful he told me to do a website. Honestly rosegirl is right about one thing very few people get published the old fashioned way. It's all about connections not so much quality. I am happy I did all my own art work and had complete creative control.

Cool.  That was nice of him to give you a boost.  You do have a beautiful website.  One of the nicest that I have seen, to be honest.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2017, 09:58:17 AM
Cool.  That was nice of him to give you a boost.  You do have a beautiful website.  One of the nicest that I have seen, to be honest.
Thanks. Did it myself. I pay like I don't know a once a year fee to host it. I have been so lazy with it lately and really want to start podcasting again too. Trying to talk a friend of mine into it. Might start doing my soul show again.

And MV I always have been team Nancy. She wrote a really amazing fiction book and is a great writer. We disagree politically but hey nobody is perfect. LOL And I have never seen Nancy bash anyone on this site ever. Not even when all of that imploded.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2017, 10:01:19 AM
And MV I always have been team Nancy. She wrote a really amazing fiction book and is a great writer. We disagree politically but hey nobody is perfect. LOL And I have never seen Nancy bash anyone on this site ever. Not even when all of that imploded.

my only gripe with nancy is that (it is my understanding) she stopped using the forum because she didn't like the posts/political views of a couple people.  i didn't expect that from her.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Σ> on May 04, 2017, 10:41:02 AM
my only gripe with nancy is that (it is my understanding) she stopped using the forum because she didn't like the posts/political views of a couple people.  i didn't expect that from her.
It's weird. You just never know with people. I thought at one point she was going to get back into podcasting but apparently I was wrong. LOL

bateman

I believe it was more that she was being hounded by a certain unnamed lunatic on here no longer on here, but I haven't spoken to her in a while either.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 04, 2017, 10:51:49 AM
I believe it was more that she was being hounded by a certain unnamed lunatic on here no longer on here, but I haven't spoken to her in a while either.
Hahahahaha to the music posted after you bateman!
But I would agree, I am sure the hounding had something to do with it. Also provoking people and then playing the victim doesn't help either.

PS Do all of you really think she is going to stay away? I don't. I'm actually quite shocked she made it a day.

Dr. MD MD

I always liked and found her nice here but I hate her as an on air personality. When I first came here I didn't realize they were the same person until I started speaking critically of her performance on the show she did with Bill and some people here didn't like that too much. My problem was I tuned in to hear Bill talk about UFOs and instead would hear Nancy chit chatting about whatever for most of the show. That really bugged me and I said so but it didn't sit well with some of her friends here. She was always nice to me though, in spite of my critical comments.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2017, 11:09:33 AM
Hahahahaha to the music posted after you bateman!
But I would agree, I am sure the hounding had something to do with it. Also provoking people and then playing the victim doesn't help either.

PS Do all of you really think she is going to stay away? I don't. I'm actually quite shocked she made it a day.

I liked her too.  Like you, I disagreed with her politically but that is ok.   Politics is not everything to me.   There are other facets to a person's character.  Anyway, she seemed nice and I liked her.  I hope she does come back.

I was wondering if anybody would catch my little joke.  lol.  You made my day.  I'll buy you dinner if you ever get down to Atlanta.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2017, 11:22:53 AM
I liked her too.  Like you, I disagreed with her politically but that is ok.   Politics is not everything to me.   There are other facets to a person's character.  Anyway, she seemed nice and I liked her.  I hope she does come back.

I was wondering if anybody would catch my little joke.  lol.  You made my day.  I'll buy you dinner if you ever get down to Atlanta.
I do what I can! And thanks!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2017, 11:17:32 AM
I always liked and found her nice here but I hate her as an on air personality. When I first came here I didn't realize they were the same person until I started speaking critically of her performance on the show she did with Bill and some people here didn't like that too much. My problem was I tuned in to hear Bill talk about UFOs and instead would hear Nancy chit chatting about whatever for most of the show. That really bugged me and I said so but it didn't sit well with some of her friends here. She was always nice to me though, in spite of my critical comments.

I troll Nancy about her progressive politics on twitter from time to time. She has a degree from Princeton for Christ sake! Apparently, she's leading the "resistance" against Trump, and she thinks she's Leia Organa or something. Meh.

"Set for stun .... She'll be alright."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: rekcuf on May 04, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
I troll Nancy about her progressive politics on twitter from time to time. She has a degree from Princeton for Christ sake! Apparently, she's leading the "resistance" against Trump, and she thinks she's Leia Organa or something. Meh.

"Set for stun .... She'll be alright."
My last interview with them I asked her not to talk about politics and we did anyway and it got a little heated. LOL. Her and Bill were big time Hillary people. Her producer is a Trump guy. Glad to hear your troll her a bit.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2017, 12:00:16 PM
My last interview with them I asked her not to talk about politics and we did anyway and it got a little heated. LOL. Her and Bill were big time Hillary people. Her producer is a Trump guy. Glad to hear your troll her a bit.  :)

When I hear that people I admire and respect for one reason or another are "Hillary people" it makes me question my concept of reality. How can any sane person be a Hillary person?! It doesn't add up. Did they actually drink some Koolaid or something?! ???

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2017, 12:04:51 PM
When I hear that people I admire and respect for one reason or another are "Hillary people" it makes me question my concept of reality. How can any sane person be a Hillary person?! It doesn't add up. Did they actually drink some Koolaid or something?! ???
I don't know but I got the 'you're not a feminist speech' from several people because I wouldn't vote for her. I laughed.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2017, 12:07:49 PM
I don't know but I got the 'you're not a feminist speech' from several people because I wouldn't vote for her. I laughed.

My sister-in-law was a closet Trump supporter.   She did not dare say that she voted for Trump or she would have been shunned by her circle of friends in the the LGBT community.  I was floored when I found out she voted for Trump because she always voted for Democrats before.  Her main reason was because she thinks Trump will bring jobs back to the rustbelt.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2017, 12:21:10 PM
My sister-in-law was a closet Trump supporter.   She did not dare say that she voted for Trump or she would have been shunned by her circle of friends in the the LGBT community.  I was floored when I found out she voted for Trump because she always voted for Democrats before.  Her main reason was because she thinks Trump will bring jobs back to the rustbelt.
They probably would have shunned her. As I posted before I know people who aren't talking to family. This is just all insane to me. Why can't we differ in opinion and still be friends?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
They probably would have shunned her. As I posted before I know people who aren't talking to family. This is just all insane to me. Why can't we differ in opinion and still be friends?

I wonder if Americans were asking that same question in 1860?  ???