• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG I'm starting to believe Richard Hoagland

Started by henge0stone, April 29, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

henge0stone

Before you remind me of all the dumb shit he's said over the years I am merely talking about Cydonia and the face on mars. THATS IT. Let's just focus on the face on mars and Cydonia.

That thing still looks like a face on one side. Those pyramids still look artificial. They are on an empty plain and impossible to see on google mars. I still think we should drop a probe down there and see whats what.   

Really is there any reason NASA won't look at it? Why not? Yeah there's a good chance they aren't ruins but wtf mine as well find out. I know Richard would still believe Cydonia no matter what but I for one would be satisfied with a ground mission.

Jackstar

Quote from: henge0stone on April 29, 2017, 12:57:11 PM
I am merely talking about Cydonia and the face on mars. THATS IT. Let's just focus on the face on mars and Cydonia.

Look coma look coma read coma read double hyphen I know that would be to your advantage but how is that two hours?

GravitySucks

Before you remind me of all the dumb shit he's said over the years I am merely talking about Cydonia and the face on mars. THATS IT. Let's just focus on the face on mars and Cydonia.

That thing still looks like a face on one side. Those pyramids still look artificial. They are on an empty plain and impossible to see on google mars. I still think we should drop a probe down there and see whats what.   

Really is there any reason NASA won't look at it? Why not? Yeah there's a good chance they aren't ruins but wtf mine as well find out. I know Richard would still believe Cydonia no matter what but I for one would be satisfied with a ground mission.

I wish we had enough money and enough rovers to investigate everything that Hoagland sees in images.

But even with detailed, in situ, photos and analysis, Hoagland would still claim conspiracy and coverup when the answer came back "rocks".

Lord Grantham

Pareidolia
(/pærᵻˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə)
A psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus (an image or a sound) by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 29, 2017, 02:07:40 PM
Pareidolia
(/pærᵻˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə)
A psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus (an image or a sound) by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists.

Right, a good example is when a person photographs windows at a house and the light and reflection creates images which may look like a ghost.

albrecht

I wonder if when RCH was in the pokey they ever had him visited by the Sheriff office's psychologist? It is funny to ponder what RCH would've seen in Rorschach test cards.

whoozit

Whenever I am fishing on a river with good flow I always start hearing voices in the noise from the water and shifting rocks.  It is how the human mind is programmed.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2017, 01:45:13 PM
I wish we had enough money and enough rovers to investigate everything that Hoagland sees in images.

Quote from: whoozit on April 29, 2017, 03:42:06 PM
a river with good flow I always start hearing voices in the noise from the water and shifting rocks

I really love all you adorable old farts, I really do.

henge0stone

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2017, 01:45:13 PM

But even with detailed, in situ, photos and analysis, Hoagland would still claim conspiracy and coverup when the answer came back "rocks".

Yes Hoagland is never gonna admit he's wrong, but if most people saw good close up pictures they would probably be convinced. I'm 80 % sure they probably aren't artificial but there is a chance they are. Just look at the pyramids in central America. They were covered up by dirt that had grown grass over it and needed to be excavated before anyone could tell what they were. So I guess in that sense we're never going to know.   

Jackstar

Quote from: henge0stone on April 30, 2017, 01:25:44 PM
I'm 80 % sure they probably aren't artificial

... you get that Earth was constructed, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

So, Douglas Adams was right then?  ???

About how much?  :-\

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 04:12:47 PM
So, Douglas Adams was right then?  ???

About how much?  :-\

SETI's first signal will likely be Vogon poetry.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

TRUMP PLANET

TERRA LUXIALLIS

Trump built it in five days, no day of rest needed.  Under Budget, Ahead of schedule!

Hoagland is my favorite kook

Jackstar

If this planet and culture had come about strictly via random chance, I would have wagered the whole bloody thing at a craps table long before now--mark my words.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Jackstar on May 09, 2017, 11:01:50 AM
If this planet and culture had come about strictly via random chance, I would have wagered the whole bloody thing at a craps table long before now--mark my words.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE.
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Cone_Shaped_Hats.html

henge0stone

If trump built the planet it would be the best planet, because no one know more about making planets than him, believe me.

henge0stone

his moon photos were shit though. Ed Mitchell owned him in the debate.

ninjashoes

Space travel is fake.

All of those pictures of Mars are from the Grand Canyon. They even had a rat in one pic.

Show me one footage of picture from space that isn't CGI

Hoagland is a shill.

Deej86

Quote from: DanTSX on May 09, 2017, 10:26:14 AM

TRUMP PLANET

TERRA LUXIALLIS

Trump built it in five days, no day of rest needed.  Under Budget, Ahead of schedule!

Hoagland is my favorite kook

How's your corner office?

pate

I say we settle the place and start raising livestock.

Settlements will arise around the arid places that only the gods google-mars gawkers can see.

Mm.  Tasty Martian Beef...