• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Black male, kills three white people in hate crime, yells "Allah Akbar".

Started by The King of Kings, April 19, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 02:39:34 PM
You're more than four times likely to be killed by a firearm if you have one in your possession. Another fun fact.

Fun fact: pud owns and shoots a gun. He just doesn't want you to have one too. The more you know.  ;)

smccomas69

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 02:39:34 PM
You're more than four times likely to be killed by a firearm if you have one in your possession. Another fun fact.

Oh come one man. If you drive a vehicle you are more likely to die in an automobile accident than if you walked ever where.

With out seeing the data I am going to guess they include suicides in that stat. Furthermore I am betting if you delve into it the suicides by firearm they are primarily men.

Also in that stat are they career criminals i.e. drug dealers or is it law abiding citizens?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 19, 2017, 03:04:24 PM
Oh come one man. If you drive a vehicle you are more likely to die in an automobile accident than if you walked ever where.

With out seeing the data I am going to guess they include suicides in that stat. Furthermore I am betting if you delve into it the suicides by firearm they are primarily men.

Also in that stat are they career criminals i.e. drug dealers or is it law abiding citizens?

As far as I'm aware, cars are not driven to kill either the occupants or pedestrians as the main purpose. Guns have one use, to shoot things. Frequently other people. Just as a matter of interest, when would it be too many dead before you considered ownership should be regulated? Bear in mind, Trump has just made it legal for people who can't manage their own affairs because of mental illness to own a firearm.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 03:16:05 PM
when would it be too many dead before you considered ownership should be regulated?

Your logical fallacy is absurd. DIAF

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 02:44:02 PM
pud owns and shoots a gun

Heavily regulated. It's really not the same thing. Also, he's a degenerate faggot.

Jackstar

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2017, 02:44:02 PM
Fun fact: pud owns and shoots a gun. He just doesn't want you to have one too. The more you know.  ;)

oy m8, u came to the wrong neiborhood i will blow ya bloody head off wif me rooty tooty point and shooty ya u fukin sod!

smccomas69

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 19, 2017, 03:16:05 PM
As far as I'm aware, cars are not driven to kill either the occupants or pedestrians as the main purpose. Guns have one use, to shoot things. Frequently other people. Just as a matter of interest, when would it be too many dead before you considered ownership should be regulated? Bear in mind, Trump has just made it legal for people who can't manage their own affairs because of mental illness to own a firearm.

"Trump has just made it legal for people who can't manage their own affairs because of mental illness to own a firearm."

Fucking good. Those types of laws are aimed at disarming veterans that is what it is about.   

To many dead??? Well shit if it is an apocalypse I want to be armed, damn.     I am assuming you are coming from the perspective that the firearm causes shootings. IF that is the case, respectfully that is fucking stupid. People kill people Westminster attack freaking vehicle and a knife, Berlin attack vehicle, Charlie Hebdo rifles and grenades. Look at the picture of the cop lying on the ground with the terrorist standing over him with a rifle just before he is executed, what do you think he was thinking about. Would a firearm have saved that cop, maybe he would have had a fighting chance. Instead he layed on the concrete while some shit bag pointed rifle at him and ended his life. To add insult someone filmed it on there phone, if THEY had a rifle they could have stopped it.

I am not a sheep I do not need someone to take care of or defend me I can do that myself.

Jackstar

Quote from: smccomas69 on April 19, 2017, 04:13:25 PM
I do not need someone to take care of or defend me I can do that myself.

You're gonna have to get some shut-eye at some point.