• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

BTW.  In case you were wondering.  Deb did hang with the Muppets

Gunner65

Not a single attempt to attack, I think it was the Muppets.

I really don't know what the hell happened there.  That was a surreal two hours.   

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
Not a single attempt to attack, I think it was the Muppets.

That or the G-Men are getting tired of it

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2018, 11:01:09 PM
I really don't know what the hell happened there.  That was a surreal two hours.

Or.........  Albrecht's NSA squadies but Dietrich on Double, Secret, Probation

Gunner65

Maybe the FBI and VA OIG got too many BS false reports on Dietrich behalf.  Maybe the VAOIG investigation of States resulted in an exchange of info between the FBI and others....maybe we will never know.  But we do know that Dietrich is a liar.  And where are the "flying monkeys" ?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
Or.........  Albrecht's NSA squadies but Dietrich on Double, Secret, Probation
We were draining the Nation's computing power trying to decipher DD's odd FB posting messages. He thinks the font and letter changes are secure. Admittedly hard (sorry about that blackout at the airport in Atlanta) but leaving one-time pads at cross-dressing domanatrix's torture dungeon was not a wise move.  ;)
Unfortunately we still can'tfigure out WTF he talks about.  >:(

Gunner65

Dietrich is done. And his "flying monkeys" are done.

Gunner65

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
The moment the Sperm hit the Egg!
Go and believe Dietrich is a "nano-blood" vampire genius. Nothing he presents is true.  And his family is now asking questions about why he claims to have killed his own 83 year old grandfather by biting off his penis.  Accusing his grandfather William H Dietrich of being a crazed pedophile affected as such by chemicals from decades working for Kodak. Trust me:  Word gets around about that sort of shit. 

Swishypants

I only vaguely know who this dickhead is Gunner! Fuck 'em! Lets wreck this slant!  ;D

Gunner65

Dietrich makes these claims while avoiding any mention of his own cousin John .  Why is that?  His cousin had no idea and was told I was a "troll" and Solomon the producer attempted to protect Dietrich. That failed,

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar and a thief. He is lost without Solomon and Solomon was a total failure today.  Dietrichs lies are falling apart

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 07, 2018, 12:15:27 AM
Dietrich is a liar and a thief. He is lost without Solomon and Solomon was a total failure today.  Dietrichs lies are falling apart

I just want to destroy a man for no reason at all.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=efd_1515172702

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 07, 2018, 12:57:22 AM
No reason at all?

Seems as good a reason as any other! ;) I mean, how much logic is really going on with any of this? Honestly!

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2018, 11:13:50 PM
We were draining the Nation's computing power trying to decipher DD's odd FB posting messages. He thinks the font and letter changes are secure. Admittedly hard (sorry about that blackout at the airport in Atlanta) but leaving one-time pads at cross-dressing domanatrix's torture dungeon was not a wise move.  ;)
Unfortunately we still can'tfigure out WTF he talks about.  >:(

I understood everything this episode,

I think...

Gunner65

Cliven Bundy Case Dismissed With Prejudice

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2018, 11:00:08 PM
BTW.  In case you were wondering.  Deb did hang with the Muppets

I remember that.  She put on my old Boy Scout uniform.  She was adorable.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 07, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

And that was when she was pissed at me.  She had caught me teaching Susanna Hoffs how to walk like an Egyptian.