• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

DD again with killing his grandfather because he was orally raping him and that is how he got onto Aquino's radar. Why doesn't he mention Jim Jones? He was around and heavy in D politics back then with Milk etc?

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 10:25:59 PM
Oral rape by his own grandfather.  And no mention of my contact to his own cousin in Wolcott, NY to confirm.

So..... Like.  How did that go down?

Knock Knock Knock on door.

"You don't know me but did some obscure relative of yours bite his Gramps crank off when he was 3 years old?"

Door slams in face.

Gunner65

Dietrich makes no reference yet to my Facebook contact with his cousin John Dietrich regarding the "murder" of grandfather by Dietrich in 1969-70 at age 3.  William H. Dietrich died in 1973 at age 83.

Gunner65

Dietrich is done.  He will wait for the last 15 minutes to attack veterans and others who exposed him including BellGab.  And he and Solomon are on line with the FBI

Why are they talking about the X-Men?   What the hell is going on?   

Gunner65

The "Amazing Randy" is a fraud?  Biggest of the academic what?

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 10:36:09 PM
Dietrich is done.  He will wait for the last 15 minutes to attack veterans and others who exposed him including BellGab.  And he and Solomon are on line with the FBI

Well, if Bellgab gets a shoutout, my enjoyment will be complete.

Everyone has heard her attacking Pepsi?     WTH?

Gunner65

Dietrich is done.  Snuffleupagos will get her own show on Rev Radio

The rambling lady opened for Ashley Judd?

Gunner65

Dietrich will vomit a bunch of lying crap now

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 10:42:48 PM
Dietrich is done.  Snuffleupagos will get her own show on Rev Radio

I wonder why Dietrich is on Schedule A anyway?   Big Jim Fetzer is regulated to Schedule B

Gunner65

Where is the FBI on the BellGab pedophiles?  Is Dietrich retiring?  To a woman offering "courses for men" who has a guest Ex con brother?

I have no clue what she's discussing now.     She apologizes for saying "Ass" and asks if it is okay to say when earlier
Dietrich was talking about British dudes sucking c*ck.   You can't make this up

1 Hour and 50 Minutes in and not a single N-bomb or c*nt blast.   It's a record!

Will the babbling lady keep going after the show ends?

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
The "Amazing Randy" is a fraud?  Biggest of the academic what?
Well it might have been his homosexual relationship with an illegal decades younger?
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-03-14/news/fl-jose-alvarez-amazing-randi-plea-20120314_1_passport-fraud-passport-years-face-deportation
One might think DD would support this kind of thing?

Doug is the 'Go To Guy for Transvestitism'?   

I can't follow this shit.   What do Geisha's have to do with any of this?