Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2018, 09:58:37 PM
Jesus, Mary and Joseph she's still babbling

Right over the break mumbo jumbo....

BWAHAHAHAHA

Gunner65

Babbling off and mic is HOT......Lets see how he transitions this BS show,   Dietrich is producing himself.  No Lara Solomon tonight?  To save his stupid ass?

albrecht

I'm getting a lot of weird commercials for freedomslips over the babbling of the guest.

Quote from: albrecht on April 18, 2017, 10:39:19 PM
How did Michio Kaku get on Dietrich's badside? He was railing against him the other night? As far as I know he has been non-political or hasn't addressed racial matters, conspiracy, political comments, etc but just been guests on shows about his physics theories and what-not? Dietrich mentioned him in his rants the other night, for some reason?

Who the hell knows.....   He wails on some Hashimoto guy as well.   Maybe he doesn't like Japanese, since they won the war

What?   He goes off on British dudes sucking c*ck and then silence

Lilith

I think this might be The best episode yet...

Lilith

We just need a Bellgab shoutout, and this will top all the rest IMO.

albrecht

He screwed up the break. His executrix didn't tell him. He left and we get babbling broad/dude alone now trying to get something to say.

Gunner65

"babble babble   <blow into mic> babble babble   <blow into mic> babble babble   <blow into mic>"  "Uh hmmmm" 
"babble babble   <blow into mic> babble babble   <blow into mic> babble babble   <blow into mic>"  "Uh hmmmm" 
"babble babble   <blow into mic> babble babble   <blow into mic> babble babble   <blow into mic>"  "Uh hmmmm.  Right"

Gunner65

Truth does not fear scrutiny or investigation

The only thing that could save this episode would be this crew

Gunner65

Here we go...Dietrich is hearing tones for breaks but may not hear his producer. 

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2018, 10:01:31 PM
I'm getting a lot of weird commercials for freedomslips over the babbling of the guest.

I don't fuck with DHS radio. It's stupid and a pain in the ass anyway.

Hey thread?   I need some money.   As much as possible.     Thanx.............

Gunner65

Send me money so I can share it with Dietrich and call you stupid white trash pieces of shit

albrecht

Rose Dio can't keep feral cats in her shelter.  Ha, I thought she was in Colorado but now in Del Rio?

They are watching the Producer.  Slashing tires.  Cutting Cables.

QuoteSilly boy you got so much to live for
So much to aim for, so much to try for
You blow it all with, paranoia
You're so insecure you, self-destroyer
paranoia, they destroy ya
(Here it goes again) paranoia, they destroy ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WJ6FbcWYRU

Gunner65

Oh yeah.  I drive to Houston and San Francisco because Outtrim pays for the fuel. 

Gunner65

Oral rape by his own grandfather.  And no mention of my contact to his own cousin in Wolcott, NY to confirm. 

I dunno.  Perhaps the random babbling and mic huffing lady was better than Doug going over this for 500th time