• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I know a University level lecture may seem boring to some of you, but it illustrates that Dietrich is NOT a historian.  Dietrichs' version mentions nothing about the Spanish American War in its context with McKinley.  Nor does he mention the annexation of Hawaii, the Island of Guam, the USS Maine incident and the situation with Cuba, the Boxer Rebellion in China, the media and anti-Spanish hatred.  Dietrich called the "fake" assassin a "Bolshevik" Dietrichs' version is that McKinley and his Vice President T. Roosevelt wanted to "genocide the Philippines" and an " unknown Filipino assassin" with same name as a 2nd generation Polish immigrant killed McKinley.  And he knows this because he burned the Buffalo, NY Police reports at the Presidio.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 09:07:04 PM
Wait for it.

I don't know that I can.  Listening to this lady blowing into her mic whilst babbling about 'research' ain't holding my interest

Gunner65

Is Debbie here?  Is there a Psychiatrist here? Or Producer or a tech or someone?  Anyone?

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 09:12:07 PM
Is Debbie here?  Is there a Psychiatrist here?

Deb is here but she's not understanding why we are hearing about some random ladies divorce

Three more minutes of this and the Debster's hoping on her ride and headed over the horizon

Gunner65

Family stuff...she raised him and he ended up on Penn State.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2018, 09:22:18 PM
I'm not gonna make it man........
I said the same thing 18 months ago ....I have said that it took me two months the even LISTEN to Dietrich.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 09:23:01 PM
Family stuff...she raised him and he ended up on Penn State.

Well I am sorry to hear about the random unhealthy. Mic blowing lady whose Mexican husband divorced her and who's brother was in prison and had a Serial Killer Grandfather
but it's not riveting radio.

Gunner65

Oh yes!  Go into the grandfather stories and how DD bit his own grandfathers penis off when DD was "teething" at age 3....and his PAPA was 80 years old!

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
Oh yes!  Go into the grandfather stories and how DD bit his own grandfathers penis off when DD was "teething" at age 3....and his PAPA was 80 years old!

Or give us something.   I'll hang to the bottom of the hour

Swishypants

God Bless the CIA for switching out his Meth with Bath Salts!

Jeez Louise.  He finally lets a guest talk and we get this rambling, soliloquy

The Mob?  Hell House?    That's more like it

Swishypants

I've had Kermit the Frog in my head all day. I just came for the .gifs.

So Doug had to walk over dead bodies as a kid in San Fran because SFPD was too late

Gunner65

Holy Crap this is fun.  MV is a genius.  "So to make a long snorting, slobbering story short"  (SNUFALOPOGUS?

So who is the alcoholic that found Jesus and then lived a Ozzie and Harriet lifestyle?     What the hell is going on?   I'm so lost

Lilith

Ok, so I'm a little late.....AGAIN.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2018, 09:33:44 PM
So Doug had to walk over dead bodies as a kid in San Fran because SFPD was too late

Do you think Michael shared his stash with Karl? That nose could likely suck up all his coke? Would Karl offer Mike an American Express card for making the rails?

Gunner65

Oh Walks....trust me this is as bizarre as it gets.  I have more research I cannot present here.  Its not good for Dietrich.