• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 25, 2018, 08:23:50 PM
(And show proof that Douglas yanked the balls from a Marine Close Combat Instructor at MCRD in boot camp before he was an ELS (Entry Level Separation).....

I hadn't heard that one. 

Gunner65

And we pray that more like him meet similar fate. US Marines. 

Gunner65

For almost a decade this piece of shit attacked legitimate veterans who exposed his lies.  This asshat died in an aircrash that could have been avoided, 

Bernath was NOT a qualified plot.  He was registerd as having a Sporting experiment  a designated aircraft which he owned.

and the FAA/show it. Bernath did not know how to communicate with a tower.  This is NOT the end.  Semper Fi SEALS and Don  Shipley.

We want ALL of  those records from the FAA ...to prove Bernathwas insane ..Where is the Flight Plan?

Where was his wife?

Hey assholes I am a pilot also

Gunner65

I will submit it
Stand by for documents

Gunner65

and we are not afraid because we know the truth.

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 24, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3z57m0mWHw
You lying POS "Catholic" Serbian Orthadox LIAR

and for the Douglas DuanefDietrich and flying monkeys and femmeinine others

Guess what Dietrich?  Are you a nothing whatever>

Gunner65

Fuck You Dietrich  we are not impressed , in fact you suck balls,  So  un fuck your worthless life and surrender.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q222J0PmGy4

You are fucked.  US Marines will  research you, and will be given "eternal patrols" .We know all about your BS crap for the oast 40 years with the faggot Jim Baker and his fake wife.

Us Marines demand  FAA docs and stand with SEAL  Shipley
Bernath is dead

Gunner65

Douglas Duane Dietrich was waht>
Holy crap this liar is s shithead boys and we know it   

Dietrich never drank snakes blood and his father was never a three war lala

Douglas is a fucked up person in San Fran,

Gunner65

We know it and the FBI knows it and the NSA knows it so why is it that Douglas Duane Dietrich doesent shut the fuck up?  Dietrich has incited anyone to attack me via the VAOIG and FBI...Guess what the FBI considers him to be insane...just like the "pilot" Dan Bernath.

Douglas Dietrich said he bit the penis off his grandfather is that true?  In 1968 when it was 3?  Dietrichs grandfather was 80 years old and Douglas claims to have "Killed" him by chewing off his penis which resulted in his death,  Really?  I dont think so.

Gunner65

Lets have proof.    Anyone?  Historians from Dietrich and Rochester and Wolcott , NY?

Gunner65

All those who were exposed to chemicals from Kodak and all the bizarre rare  defornities involvig Mnr Dietrich who has been in San Fran his entire life.  Really?  And his cousin John who was not aware that Douglas has been telling lies. 60 years old running marathons.  He is now.

Trust me. Word gets around and Town Historians are Old and have not heard this BS

We will document everything and we are loving it

Gunner65

You are gonna look for me and find me. You will Nick.  Just because you can and Dante F. Farina 2nd Recon says so.  Don't mess this up. It is complicated but you need to meet Farina.  We were "C" Co Subic Bay .

Gunner65

Dan Geltmacher (SSGT)  We mapped NRTF Capas

Gunner65

He was SNCOIC
lol

Geltmacher later became a "Gunner".  I do not use my avatar as a "Gunner " I have never claimed  to be.  I know my Marine brothers will  know me .  When Raiders were awarded  insignia 

Gunner65

We know and Geltmacher was our SNCOIC at  Capas Tarlac RP.

880 Acres of damned snakes and the sack of cement cross I am Rk Cole I submitted three photos ,  I met Col John Olsen USA

Gunner65

Dan Geltmacher was an E-6 with almost time in grade for E-7.  Geltmacher was an E-7 and he became a USMC Warrant Officer,

There is much more:  A Lt. Woolsey was also involved, http://www.uplandlife.com/contributors/david_alan_woolsey/default.asp
Douglas Dietrich faces US Mariines

We are Ready

Gunner65

Woolsey was a 1st Lt to a Dragon Platoon 3/6 Weapns Co He was also 2nd Recon Bn

Gunner65

Come here Marines..come here Raiders.  Come here to Prattsburgh, NY We will welcome you.