This Is BellGab: > Radio and Podcasts

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

(1/856) > >>

Walks_At_Night:
Douglas Dietrich has a show called Critical Omissions that runs on Revolution Radio every Tuesday night
at 10PM.   

I'm going to attempt to check it out.   Few guys aggravate me more that Dietrich but I'm gonna give it a go.   


They even have a chat -> http://freedomslips.com/newchat/live.htm

Walks_At_Night:
Bearing fruit already... 

He's thanked his groupies   "Dietrich's Angels" and going into his shtick about how the Empire of Japan won WWII and that MacArthur was a Hirohito stooge.

Know he's giving us his take on North Korea.  This should be wild.

albrecht:

--- Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 09:05:38 PM ---Bearing fruit already... 

He's thanked his groupies   "Dietrich's Angels" and going into his shtick about how the Empire of Japan* won WWII and that MacArthur was a Hirohito stooge.

--- End quote ---
Wow. Good luck. It is tempting but that guy learned so much from reading before throwing out papers at The Presidio that I can't keep up with him. He and Quayle are like auctioneers. Do they even breath? Circular breathing like some musicans? Even Alex eventually takes a breath after a rant or ramble.

*WHERE IS THE GOLD? But also it is a bit suspect that so many high-level Japs, sometimes involved in some of the worst war crimes, were allowed to go back into business/government, even to lead large conglomerates. And MacArthur is criticized by some for his defense of Hirohito etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonner_Fellers
Operation Blacklist etc

Walks_At_Night:

--- Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2017, 09:18:21 PM ---Wow. Good luck. It is tempting but that guy learned so much from reading before throwing out papers at The Presidio that I can't keep up with him. He and Quayle are like auctioneers. Do they even breath? Circular breathing like some musicans? Even Alex eventually takes a breath after a rant or ramble.

*WHERE IS THE GOLD? But also it is a bit suspect that so many high-level Japs, sometimes involved in some of the worst war crimes, were allowed to go back into business/government, even to lead large conglomerates. And MacArthur is criticized by some for his defense of Hirohito etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonner_Fellers
Operation Blacklist etc

--- End quote ---

I have a soft spot for Quayle - Dietrich makes me nuts.  I got kicked from the chatroom about 30 seconds in    :P

So far Japan won WWII, MacArthur did Hirohito's bidding, North Korea and Mexico are linked [somehow?].  The South Koreans deposed leader was a cultist
heavily swayed by hot, lesbian, satanic sex.   Then he lashed out at Mike Aquino and then some rant as to Jordan Maxwell and Richard Dolan being white trash.
Then hopped to Reverend Moon stuff - Moon sent 300 young beauties to co-opt the US Congress.  Then some sort of Washington Times Jewish stuff.

30 minutes in and I'm exhausted.   

albrecht:

--- Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 09:21:23 PM ---I have a soft spot for Quayle - Dietrich makes me nuts.  I got kicked from the chatroom about 30 seconds in    :P

--- End quote ---
I admit a guilty pleasure for all of them it is funny to hear how elaborate a conspiracy can go without taking a breath and for how hosts deal with it. I've never listened to them on their own shows without a host, at least trying, to interrupt or provide order (or get steamrolled.) Must be funny stream-of-consciousness. And Quayle has a hot daughter who is a singer. Wonder how her upbringing was with Quayle as a dad. Seems to have turned out ok.

*The Dietrich Angels run a tight ship! No negativity on that message board against Charlie Dietrich.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version