• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Thank You White Crow

Started by damon, April 06, 2017, 12:33:38 AM

Dr. MD MD

I think the title should be This Is White Crow.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 09, 2017, 03:16:02 PM
Well, I'm glad you, at least, liked my Alfred Hitchcock idea.  Thank you for that. :-*

Cool avatar, by the way. ;D

THIS IS "A" WHITE CROW?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TigerLily on April 09, 2017, 02:40:21 PM
Yes. But sometimes I like ... direction

I know you like "direction" .. but this is an entirely different situation .. stay away from the couch until you have a contract in hand

Rix Gins

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 09, 2017, 04:18:07 PM
I know you like "direction" .. but this is an entirely different situation .. stay away from the couch until you have a contract in hand

If it's Dr MD's couch, I doubt she would get on it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 09, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

She'd get on it but we don't cast that way here at Bellgab. Sexual favors are gratis. Don't judge!  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 09, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

Doesn't it have fleas? Oh wait wrong thread.   Carry on.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 02:58:37 PM
OK. Here are the broad strokes so far (We'll keep refining and polishing until this turd gleams!):

Opening scene: scenes of the aftermath and investigation of a grisly murder are intercut with scenes of a large man in a dark room sewing something that we can't quite make out yet. All done while the opening credits are rolling to the song White Bird It isn't until the end of the scene that it's finally revealed that the man is White Crow and what he's sewing is a hoodie...made from human skin. End scene.  :o

The next scene will have to establish his stalking and setting up of the Rosegirl kill (the most elaborate kill in the movie..it doesn't finish until the end of the movie. Some of this can be montaged to the song Skinned by Blind Melon.  ;)

Next, enter our soup kitchen heroes. TigerLily, being a rabid liberal lefty, of course is a volunteer at her local soup kitchen, where she has become good friends with Gabby, the nun who runs it. They've both become sort of smitten with an enigmatic new charmer volunteering there. Enter our villain, White Crow, stalking his new victims.  ;)

Hey, can we get some coffee in here?!

Get the Boss some coffee. Geez..

Congrads to Rosegirl, Gabrielle and ..Tiger Lily use your talents!

Dr. MD MD

I still want to work that scene in where WC and rekcuf try to kill each other and then leave Amy hanging too somewhere around the midpoint, for some comedic relief.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 04:33:30 PM
I still want to work that scene in where WC and rekcuf try to kill each other and then leave Amy hanging too somewhere around the midpoint, for some comedic relief.  ;)

New title for her show..Amy on the perch.

Dr. MD MD

And I'm still waiting on WOTR for that Ed Dames subplot.  ::)

Maybe he's still working on the White Crow code lexicon.  ???

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 04:26:24 PM
She'd get on it but we don't cast that way here at Bellgab. Sexual favors are gratis. Don't judge!  ;)
Why do I keep getting 21st Century vibes from reading Doc's posts?  (I mean this in a good way.)

gabrielle

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 09, 2017, 04:47:42 PM
Why do I keep getting 21st Century vibes from reading Doc's posts?  (I mean this in a good way.)

Maybe they are both commemorating the Battle of Vimy Ridge and are equally emotional?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 09, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

Oh yeah! I'm gonna need notes from that guy to see how this thing will play in Wichita.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on April 09, 2017, 04:50:52 PM
Maybe they are both commemorating the Battle of Vimy Ridge and are equally emotional?

Was that today?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on April 09, 2017, 04:53:53 PM
:) ;)

Hell, I'll salute. Thanks for volunteering to be slaughtered, Canadians.  ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 03:32:09 PM
Good ideas sell themselves.  ;)

So, next we have to establish the investigation side of the story. Should we still go with Jodie Foster as Clarice or cast younger? I dunno. I suppose it would be consistent to show her consulting with Lecter. I don't even know if Anthony Hopkins is still working or alive.

Anyway, she'll be forced to broaden her investigation when someone at the agency picks up on the fact that someone by the name of White Crow (the same name left at the murders) is posting on an obscure fansite called Bellgab <crowd cheers!>. She interviews some of the sites biggest posters but the most promising lead is Starr Mountain who's able to put her in contact with a deep cover CIA agent known only as Ciardelo and it's through one of his contacts (Jackstar) that they're able to piece together what his code means just in time to intercede in his attempt at killing Gabby. They're able to prevent the crime but not catch White Crow, leaving things open for yet another sequel.  8)
He's currently starring in the series; "West World."  I forgot the channel, but I don't have it.  I hope Netflix picks it up at some point.

This is GOOD STUFF, man! ;) ;D 

Say, Doc, do you moonlight as a scriptwriter by any chance? ???

WhiteCrow

Forgive me but I have been doing some thunk'in about the script

If there is a Judge or a judgemental character in the film  . Grub would be  perfect for the role!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 09, 2017, 04:58:06 PM
He's currently starring in the series; "West World."  I forgot the channel, but I don't have it.  I hope Netflix picks it up at some point.

This is GOOD STUFF, man! ;) ;D 

Say, Doc, do you moonlight as a scriptwriter by any chance? ???

Aw! Thanks, sweetie! Nope, I only moonlight as a human being when I'm not being a total mutant.  ;)

P.S. I still haven't gotten into the new Westworld yet. I'll have to take a look now.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 09, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

If there is a Judge or a judgemental character in the film  . Grub would be  perfect for the role!

I'm listening.  ???

GravitySucks

Right?

Lilith

I'm willing, but the contents of the bellgab Categories Ledger will not be revealed.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on April 09, 2017, 05:12:17 PM
I'm willing, but the contents of the bellgab Categories Ledger will not be revealed.

Sorry but that's not a yes or no question!

starrmtn001

Dr. MD MD

Brig will play the judge who issues the court order for mv's members list.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 05:24:13 PM
Brig will play the judge who issues the court order for mv's members list.  ;)

I accept, Thank You!  ;D :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on April 09, 2017, 05:25:58 PM
I accept, Thank You!  ;D :-*

No problem. Both you and the mv character will have chance to soundly scold agent Clarice and the government for potentially overstepping their bounds before doing so. It'll be very topical.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 05:29:51 PM
No problem. Both you and the mv character will have chance to soundly scold agent Clarice and the government for potentially overstepping their bounds before doing so. It'll be very topical.  ;)

It sounds like fun, Thank You for the honor!

Dr. MD MD

Wouldn't it be great if we could get a cameo scene with Art Bell where WC calls into his show and says, This is White Crow, etc, etc. I know that's the biggest dream of all but this is our dream movie so let's go big or go home! :D