• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Thank You White Crow

Started by damon, April 06, 2017, 12:33:38 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on April 08, 2017, 04:43:35 PM
Its the stew I am making to give White Crow strength to wander the back streets at night.

A soup kitchen nun! Nice touch! If Joan Collins is still alive she could play you. A sort of homage to her role in City On The Edge Of Forever ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

This really isn't something to be all that winky-smiley-proudey about when it's your fucking job to find the chives for the fucking salad. I mean, come on.
It is when Gabby is cooking it, or it's for baked potatoes with sour cream.

Jackstar

As it happens, I concur with that assessment, but it's neither.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 04:45:27 PM
Our pure nun has a dark side does she? I like that.

No, she innocent but smart and starts to figure him out eventually. Will she become his next victim?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 04:48:46 PM
As it happens, I concur with that assessment, but it's neither.
And both.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 04:49:26 PM
No, she innocent but smart and starts to figure him out eventually. Will she become his next victim?
No.  I show her how to use the bucket of ice water.;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Oh yeah, I can see that...she proudly wears her White Crow hoodie at home...

Jackstar

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 08, 2017, 04:49:59 PM
And both.

That's only under Sharia law.

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 08, 2017, 04:51:01 PM

There's that Sharia law again that we talked about.

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 08, 2017, 04:54:49 PM
I can see that...she proudly wears

If you can see that, why can't you see the space between?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

If you can see that, why can't you see the space between?

Jack! She's a Nun, we won't talk about her "space" between mkay?

Jackstar

I resent your implication that I was referring to any such thing.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 05:06:04 PM
I resent your implication that I was referring to any such thing.

I wasn't implying anything.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on April 08, 2017, 04:16:10 PM

WhiteCrow's movement started as a grass roots one I hear. or was that Beethoven?  Gosh my memory is slipping.

The Hoodies were actually Pony Boy Sunset's idea..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
A soup kitchen nun! Nice touch! If Joan Collins is still alive she could play you. A sort of homage to her role in City On The Edge Of Forever ;)

I'm very fond of  film noir.. like what I like would matter to anyone?

Jackstar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 08, 2017, 05:23:12 PM
The Hoodies were actually Pony Boy Sunset's idea..

She's likely to be keenly interested in hoodies. I declare this post to have The Ring Of Truth.

I'm going to make TROT a thing now. Mark my words.

Jackstar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 08, 2017, 05:26:35 PM
like what I like would matter to anyone?

It matters intensely to me, why and how you can like being so relentlessly unintelligible, both with your failure to master the language you choose to communicate in, and your predilection for stuffing whole fistfuls of marbles into your mouth.

I mean--are they salty, or what?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 08, 2017, 04:51:01 PM

Starr I'm not the script writer..But I don't think a bucket of ice water is very scary..Just saying

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 05:29:50 PM

It matters intensely to me, why and how you can like being so relentlessly unintelligible, both with your failure to master the language you choose to communicate in, and your predilection for stuffing whole fistfuls of marbles into your mouth.

Hey, you two, go smoke some grass in the writer's room and work this shit out. We got a movie to make. Chop, chop!  >:(

P.S. Speaking of chop chop maybe pick up some Benihana's on your way back.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 08, 2017, 05:36:17 PM
I don't think a bucket of ice is very scary..Just saying

I have the most delightful story about my ex to share with you all. I promise.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 05:29:50 PM

Like who cares.. tell it to da man..Man like u no SV

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 05:37:26 PM

I have the most delightful story about my ex to share with you all. I promise.

Can the script writers use it?  Then spill it boy

gabrielle

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 08, 2017, 05:40:37 PM
Like who cares.. tell it to da man..Man like u no SV

We do need a good love triangle in our flick.

Quote from: gabrielle on April 08, 2017, 04:16:10 PM

WhiteCrow's movement started as a grass roots one I hear. or was that Beethoven?  Gosh my memory is slipping.

Gosh Gabrielle, your posting ''voice'' is identical to White Crow's.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 08, 2017, 07:46:21 PM
Gosh Gabrielle, your posting ''voice'' is identical to White Crow's.

LOL.. maybe because we are both Canadians ..Eh?

RoseGirl

ACT IV SCENE II

SMASH CUT TO:
     Interior. A voting booth, small cramped, dim. ROSEGIRL, wearing a white sweater vest that is clearly too small for her, studies the candidates on the voting card.

SOUND: Background noise, muffled. People, voices, happy.

CUT TO:
     CLOSE UP: Voting card with various candidates and with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton listed as the first two.

NEW ANGLE: ROSEGIRL, ready to punch her choice, raises her hand toward the machine.

SOUND, SUDDEN: Menacing music, fast tempo.

SMASH CUT/NEW ANGLE: The curtain flings quickly open to reveal MV, wearing a grey wig and large floppy hat. He raises his arm with bangles on his wrist and a rusty lawn mower blade in his hand. His face is grimaced and threatening. He wears bright red lipstick.

SOUND: Music intensifies. Background voices go silent.

CUT TO NEW ANGLE, PROFILE PERSPECTIVE, VARIOUS ANGLES, MONTAGE: MV begins viciously stabbing ROSEGIRL.

SOUND: Screams and gasps from background voices.

MV: I get to be on the lawn, you bitch. Me. It's my lawn. I'm the one.

CUT TO: ROSEGIRL, bloodied and near death, falls to the ground in a crumpled heap. MV leaves. Screaming continues.

CUT TO/NEW ANGLE/SLOW PAN/CLOSE UP: ROSEGIRL'S arm and hand still struggles to punch the voting card for Hillary Clinton.

SLOW FADE TO BLACK

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 09:24:52 PM
                                     ACT IV SCENE II

SMASH CUT TO:
     Interior. A voting booth, small cramped, dim. ROSEGIRL, wearing a white sweater vest that is clearly too small for her, studies the candidates on the voting card.

SOUND: Background noise, muffled. People, voices, happy.

CUT TO:
     CLOSE UP: Voting card with various candidates and with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton listed as the first two.

NEW ANGLE: ROSEGIRL, ready to punch her choice, raises her hand toward the machine.

SOUND, SUDDEN: Menacing music, fast tempo.

SMASH CUT/NEW ANGLE: The curtain flings quickly open to reveal MV, wearing a grey wig and large floppy hat. He raises his arm with bangles on his wrist and a rusty lawn mower blade in his hand. His face is grimaced and threatening. He wears bright red lipstick.

SOUND: Music intensifies. Background voices go silent.

CUT TO NEW ANGLE, PROFILE PERSPECTIVE, VARIOUS ANGLES, MONTAGE: MV begins viciously stabbing ROSEGIRL.

SOUND: Screams and gasps from background voices.

MV: I get to be on the lawn, you bitch. Me. It's my lawn. I'm the one.

CUT TO: ROSEGIRL, bloodied and near death, falls to the ground in a crumpled heap. MV leaves. Screaming continues.

CUT TO/NEW ANGLE/SLOW PAN/CLOSE UP: ROSEGIRL'S arm and hand still struggles to punch the voting card for Hillary Clinton.

SLOW FADE TO BLACK

0 out of 5 stars. The "star" was an unbearable narcissist. - Rex Reed