This Is BellGab: > Paranormal - Conspiracy - UFOs - Etc.

The Drudge Report Possession/Exorcism thread

(1/21) > >>

21st Century Man:
I'm going to try and document every story forthwith that Drudge posts.  I think that they go through 3 or 4 a week. Feel free to add any posts that I might miss or maybe you have a story from another news site such as Huffpo that doesn't make Drudge.  I can't foresee that but you never know.  Just notate the source in the link or somewhere in the post.  Whether the story is legit is of no consequence.

https://www.rt.com/viral/379065-brazil-devil-possession-gunshot/

Video of a man, who had been shot in the face, claiming to work with Lucifer as he walked around a Brazilian hospital has led people to speculate that the man is “possessed by the devil”. Another man can be heard reciting prayers in the background.
The incident took place in Miguel Couto Municipal Hospital, a public hospital in Rio de Janeiro on Monday.

Noticiandopb reports that the man was shot in the cheek. The video shows him wandering around in the corridor with his body contorted either in pain or perhaps, as news site CanalR1 claims, from the effects of drugs.

StarrMountain:

--- Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2017, 04:08:25 PM ---I'm going to try and document every story forthwith that Drudge posts.  I think that they go through 3 or 4 a week. Feel free to add any posts that I might miss or maybe you have a story from another news site such as Huffpo that doesn't make Drudge.  I can't foresee that but you never know.  Just notate the source in the link or somewhere in the post.  Whether the story is legit is of no consequence.

https://www.rt.com/viral/379065-brazil-devil-possession-gunshot/

Video of a man, who had been shot in the face, claiming to work with Lucifer as he walked around a Brazilian hospital has led people to speculate that the man is “possessed by the devil”. Another man can be heard reciting prayers in the background.
The incident took place in Miguel Couto Municipal Hospital, a public hospital in Rio de Janeiro on Monday.

Noticiandopb reports that the man was shot in the cheek. The video shows him wandering around in the corridor with his body contorted either in pain or perhaps, as news site CanalR1 claims, from the effects of drugs.

--- End quote ---

Cool, 21st.  Sounds like fun! ;D

Hey, I wonder how long it will take Stellar to get here.  He eats this stuff up.  This video will make him swoon. ;)

GravitySucks:

--- Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 04:21:01 PM ---

Hey, I wonder how long it will take Stellar to get here.  He eats this stuff up.  This video will make him swoon. ;)

--- End quote ---

Now we know what happened to Jackstar.

21st Century Man:

--- Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 04:21:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks, starr.  Drudge is fixated on this topic.  Why? I'd like to know.  Maybe Matt has had a personal experience with this stuff.  Anyhow, thought it would a hoot to do this.  He must post 100-200 stories a year on this.

21st Century Man:

--- Quote from: GravitySucks on March 01, 2017, 04:26:09 PM ---Now we know what happened to Jackstar.

--- End quote ---

ROTF!!!   I actually believe in this stuff but most of the stories I see appear to be Fake News.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version