• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 02, 2015, 11:23:06 AM
I'm sorry, too.  A t-shirt would have been a very thoughtful gift.

I'll try and get one with a genuine fake photo of an alien spaceship, taken in Switzerland. To the untrained eye, they look like dustbin lids with various bits and pieces attached. And the so called sceptics will tell you it isn't a genuine spaceship: just what do they know?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2015, 01:15:31 PM

I'll try and get one with a genuine fake photo of an alien spaceship, taken in Switzerland. To the untrained eye, they look like dustbin lids with various bits and pieces attached. And the so called sceptics will tell you it isn't a genuine spaceship: just what do they know?

Now you're just being condescending.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2015, 01:15:31 PM

This is why Michael Horn and Eduard "Billy" Meier have nothing on Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost and Oscar "Ferdi" Mayer.

No similarity.  The slope's all wrong for one.

b_dubb

Unbelievably Fucking Obvious

That anyone takes this serious is just laughable

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 02, 2015, 05:55:54 PM

This is why Michael Horn and Eduard "Billy" Meier have nothing on Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost and Oscar "Ferdi" Mayer.

No similarity.  The slope's all wrong for one.

You are correct, sir!  There is no way to construct a phony Wienerian Meat Ship that could pass for the real deal using ordinary household items.  It just can't be done. 

The same goes for this unquestionably authentic photo of a fleet of Meat Ships busily sucking sap after spreading a dense layer of chemtrails with their coronary-implosion engines. It's impossible to fake something that astonishing.

On his way to an anal probing

inuk2600

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 02, 2015, 09:01:00 PM
On his way to an anal probing

My God. He's being sucked right up into that thing

I hope this kid got away

This guys friends are just standing around while he's being abducted

inuk2600

Embarking on a new journey to the stars

Yorkshire pud

I'm getting the sense you heretics aren't taking Billy Meier and his disciples/con artists seriously. Damn you.

MichaelHorn

To my list, watch how easy these guys are to control:

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3461

As I said, they'll do EXACTLY as I predicted.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 03, 2015, 05:02:18 PM
To my list, watch how easy these guys are to control:

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3461

As I said, they'll do EXACTLY as I predicted.

Of course they will; now run along Micheal. The volcano collapse has been known about for decades. It last raised it's head after the one that hit SE Asia. You can't take credit for it I'm afraid...ego bruised, much?

Here's Oscar "Ferdi" Mayer's stunning, unaltered, undeniably genuine photo of a Wienerian Meat Cake ship. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 04, 2015, 10:52:37 AM
Here's Oscar "Ferdi" Mayer's stunning, unaltered, undeniably genuine photo of a Wienerian Meat Cake ship.

It's researchers like you that manage to keep the work going Buddy. Don't let the MIB or CIA try and silence you though; your brilliant research/work needs to be put out there. Keep it up.

=Schlyder=

The attempting to keep the Billy Meier hoax alive and credible is so pathetic, it is just sad.    It is an insult to the intelligence of everyone who isn't batshit crazy. 

A garbage can lid, with x-mas ornaments and cake pans glued to it.  LOL ...just pathetic. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Schlyder7 on October 04, 2015, 11:35:14 AM
The attempting to keep the Billy Meier hoax alive and credible is so pathetic, it is just sad.    It is an insult to the intelligence of everyone who isn't batshit crazy. 

A garbage can lid, with x-mas ornaments and cake pans glued to it.  LOL ...just pathetic.

https://youtu.be/m0XuKORufGk

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2015, 11:11:55 AM
It's researchers like you that manage to keep the work going Buddy. Don't let the MIB or CIA try and silence you though; your brilliant research/work needs to be put out there. Keep it up.

It's not always easy, but the rewards can be quite enjoyable.  Here's just one of the many traditional Wienerian love offerings I've received over the years from the lovely Meat Maidens who are always eager to further intergalactic relations with suitable Earth mates.

b_dubb

Quote from: Schlyder7 on October 04, 2015, 11:35:14 AM

Hey if they can keep the ancient aliens / chariots of the gods BS going why not Billy Meier? Think of it as a WPA program for worthless shits who otherwise would be on the dole. Like Falkie. At least this way MH isn't a burden on society. Pain in the ass. But not a burden.

Art

PICTURE OF A REAL LIFE ABDUCTION

(C) 2010 GETTY IMAGES / THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

inuk2600

Strange object causing apparent paralysis in this anonymous abduction account witnessed by large crowd.

Oculary

Jazzmunda is Jazzsucka. Too much foreign BS and not enough etc.

Oculary

Seriously, when did this show become limey etc fringe assholes. Why don't they create their own show and stop intruding on ours?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 01, 2015, 03:33:53 PM
I just want to thank my adoring fans from the bottom of my heart, for encouraging me on to greter and greater things.

As I embark on some serious travel now to further spread the wod, please take good care of your gallbladders and try to get that wily little Mahigitam to join me in an open debate, etc. Heck, now that all youse guys is studying - and hopefully LEARNING - you may want to consider trying your (anonymous, wee little) hands at it too.

Why not? Afterall, you're already so humiliated that you don't dare use your real names, hat else have ya got to lose?

Oh yeah, I'm obviously also MH is a liar, right?

Remember, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a...credit card!
Hey, AssClown. Lets you and I meet for a coffee with the whole thing on video and go from there?
I want you to need to know your programmer wants for you to stick that donkey schlong deeply into you're unconscious now. Your pie-hole has attracted so many flies that it's time for rectumpence. You dill hole.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Oculary on October 06, 2015, 12:46:12 AM
Jazzmunda is Jazzsucka. Too much foreign BS and not enough etc.
etc etc etc
jayzhiss

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Oculary on October 06, 2015, 12:47:26 AM
Seriously, when did this show become limey etc fringe assholes. Why don't they create their own show and stop intruding on ours?

And you've been here how long now? 3 months? Bless you; don't let the door hit your arse on the way out will you?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 06, 2015, 04:36:50 AM
And you've been here how long now? 3 months? Bless you; don't let the door hit your arse on the way out will you?

Bullocks to that bloke.