• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

eddie dean

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 05, 2015, 09:34:11 PM
blatant dishonesty and attempts to rip off the gullible

I'm pretty sure this is the title of the blog  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 07, 2015, 03:15:46 PM
I'll be joining as Anita Fuch, which is my name in real life.

That's her whore professional name, she means.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MV on September 05, 2015, 05:20:14 PM
How do you validate people are using their real names?

C'mon, the guy thinks hub caps are fucking spaceships; I don't think he is operating from a particularly high evidentiary base.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 01:00:35 AM
That's her whore professional name, she means.

Yes, will you be joining with your real name, Hugh Jahz or your various aliases, Ben Dover or Dick Ryder?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 03:04:23 AM
Yes, will you be joining with your real name, Hugh Jahz or your various aliases, Ben Dover or Dick Ryder?

Shouldn't you be spraying some Lysol around the room and getting ready for the lunchtime rush? What's the name you give for the 15 minute service? The 'splash and dash'?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 03:19:47 AM
Shouldn't you be spraying some Lysol around the room and getting ready for the lunchtime rush? What's the name you give for the 15 minute service? The 'splash and dash'?

I have no idea what you are going on about, but I see you are very familiar with the concept of 'splash and dash'.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 03:24:22 AM
I have no idea what you are going on about, but I see you are very familiar with the concept of 'splash and dash'.

I read widely, that's all. That isn't a crime, unlike some of the stuff that you get away with on a 'professional' basis. Anyway, don't come on here and demean this thread with your puerile vapourings. Although, I am sure you have probably appeared in a few adult films with guys who had names like Michael Horn.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 01:50:51 AM
C'mon, the guy thinks hub caps are fucking spaceships; I don't think he is operating from a particularly high evidentiary base.

Thanks once again southern bastard for making me spray coffee all over. And making it go down my nose. Bastard.

onan

I will be using my real name, John W. Money.

Quote from: onan on September 08, 2015, 06:14:25 AM
I will be using my real name, John W. Money.

Really? I had heard it was Sal Monella.

onan

Yorkshire pud

My real name is P Kingmynose, I changed it becuse Lance Ingaboil was being ridiculed.

SredniVashtar

I used to go out with a girl called Heidi Drugzkwik. It was always a nightmare at airports.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2015, 11:27:06 AM
My real name is P Kingmynose, I changed it becuse Lance Ingaboil was being ridiculed.

Well, at least your name is not Peter Phile. (Shout out to anyone who watches The IT Crowd)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 11:33:55 AM
I used to go out with a girl called Heidi Drugzkwik. It was always a nightmare at airports.

So you do date women?

;)

SredniVashtar

Dear BellGab members:

All this talk of silly names is derailing the thread, which is all about one of the great names of ufology

Yours sincerely,

Phil McCracken

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 11:37:05 AM
So you do date women?

;)

I was young and going through an experimental phase. Like you when you occasionally use a condom.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 11:39:54 AM
Dear BellGab members:

All this talk of silly names is derailing the thread, which is all about one of the great names of ufology

Yours sincerely,

Phil McCracken

What would you like it filled in with?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 11:40:41 AM
I was young and going through an experimental phase. Like you when you occasionally use a condom.

You right bastard.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 11:41:10 AM
What would you like it filled in with?

Well, you could start by inserting a little wit into your next post. The change might do you (and the rest of us) good.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 11:36:08 AM
Well, at least your name is not Peter Phile. (Shout out to anyone who watches The IT Crowd)

That only works if you're murican. You have an inability to say 't'. It comes out as 'd'.

E L Ocution.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 11:44:57 AM
Well, you could start by inserting a little wit into your next post. The change might do you (and the rest of us) good.

Is that what you have named little Sredni Vashtar? I'm sure Phil would love to have his McCracken filled with your little wit.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2015, 11:45:44 AM
That only works if you're murican. You have an inability to say 't'. It comes out as 'd'.

E L Ocution.

Peterphile still sounds nasty.  :o    ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2015, 11:45:44 AM

E L Ocution.

That could be a whole 'nother thread: things Americans are unable to say:

You could start with: "I guess I've just been outsmarted".

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 11:47:27 AM
Is that what you have named little Sredni Vashtar? I'm sure Phil would love to have his McCracken filled with your little wit.

Domestic violence has got a terribly bad rap. I think there are arguments on both sides. Particularly if they don't shut the fuck up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 11:48:35 AM
Peterphile still sounds nasty.  :o    ;)

My ex wife (a doctor) thought a good name for an Italian bistro would be Pastaphile. But she thought it might be given a dim view and have her struck off. ;D

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 11:50:33 AM
Domestic violence has got a terribly bad rap. I think there are arguments on both sides. Particularly if they don't shut the fuck up.

OK, Falkie.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 08, 2015, 11:52:22 AM
My ex wife (a doctor) thought a good name for an Italian bistro would be Pastaphile. But she thought it might be given a dim view and have her struck off. ;D

I never knew VD clinics were such popular pick-up places.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2015, 11:48:59 AM
That could be a whole 'nother thread: things Americans are unable to say:

You could start with: "I guess I've just been outsmarted".

Let me tell you what we Americans can't say.

"Oh fuck! We just lost 13 colonies!"