This Is BellGab: > Paranormal - Conspiracy - UFOs - Etc.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

(1/628) > >>

Nboy:
Lurking here over the past few months, i have come to respect you folks as mostly rational individuals. So from one rational individual to another, is there anything, ANYTHING at all about Billy Meiers and his prophecies that you can accept? I only ask this because I checked to see what guests were upcoming and there is nothing at all to really pique my interest this week. But, Monday night Micheal Horn will be on pimping his 'research' on Billy Meiers, trying his damnedest to convert us all into new age ufo hippy types. Among Meiers claims is that he met with the Pleadian Alien who was THE historical Jesus, and this alien confessed that Meiers was more evolved intellectually and spiritually than Christ himself. I am not a bible thumper at all, but that one statement offended the hell out of me. I would be equally offended if he claimed to be more evolved than Socrates or Buddha. Seems to me the guy built himself a nice little niche cult all based on his contacts with aliens. I would join the church of the subgenius long before I could stomach Billy Meier's clearly faked UFO photos (which number in the 1000's supposedly) and awful his reinterpretation of Hinduism. Here is a link to the crazy Horn is peddling http://www.theyfly.com/ Scroll down to the bottom to see the AMAZING WONDERFUL EVIDENCE that  PROVE UNEQUSTIONABLY that aliens are among us.

Secondly, If its this easy to build a religious following based on supposed contact with aliens, how long do you think it will be before Hoagland starts the Church Of The Face?

Gojira2006:

--- Quote from: Nboy on February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM --- I would join the church of the subgenius long before I could stomach Billy Meier's clearly faked UFO photos (which number in the 1000's supposedly)  . . .

--- End quote ---

 ;D In the age of 3D art programs like Bryce & Poser & Vue, which can create nifty-looking scenes with aliens & flying saucers from scratch, & applications like Photoshop & PaintShop that can manipulate existing images to insert UFOs into a photo, it totally amazes me that people still are wondering if Meiers' pics are the real-deal . . .   ???  Even digital images made in Poser or Photoshop are still obviously just that - "made."  :o  But Meiers' pictures, faked decades ago with pie pans & hub caps, are even more obvious, & should lay that idiotic chapter in UFOlogy to a well-deserved rest.  But, of course, it doesn't - it gives George Noory one more opportunity to ask his suck-up questions to Michael Horn . . .  :-*

Centurion73:

--- Quote from: Nboy on February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM ---Lurking here over the past few months, i have come to respect you folks as mostly rational individuals. So from one rational individual to another...

--- End quote ---

You suppose too much sir, too much  ;D


--- Quote ---how long do you think it will be before Hoagland starts the Church Of The Face?
--- End quote ---

About 2 minutes after he reads your post he will just add that to the several 501 (c) 3's he has going to not pay taxes on all that cash he scams, um earns, sorry.

Liberace:

--- Quote from: Nboy on February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM ---Lurking here over the past few months, i have come to respect you folks as mostly rational individuals. So from one rational individual to another, is there anything, ANYTHING at all about Billy Meiers and his prophecies that you can accept?

--- End quote ---
no.  i could always tell art had on michael horn as some sort of attempt to show everybody what an automobile accident with fatalities looks like.  remember that one time art had horn on the show, and at the very end of the broadcast, horn plugged a music cd he was hawking?  HAHA!!!  art was absolutely embarrassed for horn.


--- Quote ---this alien confessed that Meiers was more evolved intellectually and spiritually than Christ himself. I am not a bible thumper at all, but that one statement offended the hell out of me.

--- End quote ---
not only am i not a bible thumper, but i'm not even a christian and that statement angers me.


--- Quote ---Scroll down to the bottom to see the AMAZING WONDERFUL EVIDENCE that  PROVE UNEQUSTIONABLY that aliens are among us.

--- End quote ---
and just think... the photos posted on that site are posted there because they were found by horn to be the ABSOLUTE BEST PHOTOS out of the lot.  if that's the case, just imagine the photos he must have left out.


--- Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 23, 2009, 06:57:44 AM --- ;D In the age of 3D art programs like Bryce & Poser & Vue, which can create nifty-looking scenes with aliens & flying saucers from scratch, & applications like Photoshop & PaintShop that can manipulate existing images to insert UFOs into a photo, it totally amazes me that people still are wondering if Meiers' pics are the real-deal . . .   ???  Even digital images made in Poser or Photoshop are still obviously just that - "made."  :o  But Meiers' pictures, faked decades ago with pie pans & hub caps, are even more obvious, & should lay that idiotic chapter in UFOlogy to a well-deserved rest.

--- End quote ---
fucking amen.  god almighty.  i can't believe ANYONE buys this shit.  horn obviously can't really believe this shit.  he's peddling books and various other wares as a means of paying his electric bill.  as such, i'm sure he's so heavily invested in peddling this bit of misinformation that there's nothing anybody could say to him... nothing anybody could SHOW to horn, to compel him to admit it's all bullshit.  it's why horn could never be a credible source WHATSOEVER on the subject of meier.  he is too invested in the perpetuation of this story.

Gojira2006:

--- Quote from: Centurion73 on February 23, 2009, 01:36:47 PM ---You suppose too much sir, too much  ;D

About 2 minutes after he reads your post he will just add that to the several 501 (c) 3's he has going to not pay taxes on all that cash he scams, um earns, sorry.

--- End quote ---

 :o Hoagland will then appear on C2C with a special guest - The Face - & will then proceed to yak so much that The Face won't be able to get a word in edge-wise . . . !  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version