• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.

Started by damon, February 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 18, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

Hope George liked his empty Ipad box! Are you going to send George something soon, OLG?

Jason is so blessed to have generous and appreciative fans...Is George?

jason.callan

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2017, 07:31:18 PM
Hope George liked his empty Ipad box! Are you going to send George something soon, OLG?

Jason is so blessed to have generous and appreciative fans...Is George?

Thank you. I agree I am blessed for so many wonderful fans & friends...like you bro.

pate

Quote from: jason.callan on October 23, 2017, 05:10:17 PM
Thank you. I agree I am blessed for so many wonderful fans & friends...like you bro.

I have a request about a movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii9n8CMpLMk

Have you seen thus?  If so direct to your review of it, otherwise GIMME!

You rock!

jason.callan

Quote from: damon on November 04, 2017, 06:18:23 PM
Hello jason how are you doing??

I'm doing really good my friend. Sorry it took me so long to reply.

jason.callan

Quote from: pate on November 09, 2017, 12:02:08 AM
I have a request about a movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii9n8CMpLMk

Have you seen thus?  If so direct to your review of it, otherwise GIMME!

You rock!

Yes this movie is a classic I should def review it.

damon

Quote from: jason.callan on November 30, 2017, 05:57:58 PM
I'm doing really good my friend. Sorry it took me so long to reply.
Im doing good too. Two weeks ago I was not a very happy camper. Some dumbass broke into my place. I was not home. my neighbors called the cops and the cops did arrest the guy who broke into my place. He is in jail now. The cops arrested him as he was trying to leve my place. Unlike Mr Senda, will not blame any bellgabbers for the crime. My neighbors are cool and are my friends. We all have BBQs every month and no one has gotten sick unlike Falkie. Falkie if you cool with your neighbors maybe you will not get sick by eating their food and the cops would be called if some yahoo tries to break into you place.

Jason I hope that you had an awesome thanksgiving with family and friends.

jason.callan

Quote from: damon on November 30, 2017, 06:23:35 PM
Im doing good too. Two weeks ago I was not a very happy camper. Some dumbass broke into my place. I was not home. my neighbors called the cops and the cops did arrest the guy who broke into my place. He is in jail now. The cops arrested him as he was trying to leve my place. Unlike Mr Senda, will not blame any bellgabbers for the crime. My neighbors are cool and are my friends. We all have BBQs every month and no one has gotten sick unlike Falkie. Falkie if you cool with your neighbors maybe you will not get sick by eating their food and the cops would be called if some yahoo tries to break into you place.

Jason I hope that you had an awesome thanksgiving with family and friends.

I had a pretty good Thanksgiving.
I'm really sorry some piece of crap broke into your house. I'm glad he was arrested & hopefully nothing was stolen.

damon

Quote from: jason.callan on November 30, 2017, 10:37:10 PM
I had a pretty good Thanksgiving.
I'm really sorry some piece of crap broke into your house. I'm glad he was arrested & hopefully nothing was stolen.
Nothing was stolen, the cops did have a very quick responds to the 911 call. The POS was still in my place when they show up. I was out of town so the cops called me about it. I quickly headed my home when I got the call. I had a friend to secure my place because i was in Sacramento when that POS broke in.
He is being charged with
01    FELONY    PC 460(A)>2012    BURGLARY>1ST DEGREE (NEW EFF. 4/12)
01    MISDEMEANOR    PC 647(H)    DISORDERLY CONDUCT: PROWLING
01    MISDEMEANOR    PC 594(B)(2)(A)    VANDALISM LESS THAN $400
and for     VIOL-PROBATION
01    FELONY    PC 245(A)(4)    ASSAULT ON PERSON WITH FORCE - GREAT BODILY INJURY

damon

Jason can you do a review of the latest star wars movie that will be coming out in Dec.

jason.callan

Quote from: damon on November 30, 2017, 10:48:03 PM
Nothing was stolen, the cops did have a very quick responds to the 911 call. The POS was still in my place when they show up. I was out of town so the cops called me about it. I quickly headed my home when I got the call. I had a friend to secure my place because i was in Sacramento when that POS broke in.
He is being charged with
01    FELONY    PC 460(A)>2012    BURGLARY>1ST DEGREE (NEW EFF. 4/12)
01    MISDEMEANOR    PC 647(H)    DISORDERLY CONDUCT: PROWLING
01    MISDEMEANOR    PC 594(B)(2)(A)    VANDALISM LESS THAN $400
and for     VIOL-PROBATION
01    FELONY    PC 245(A)(4)    ASSAULT ON PERSON WITH FORCE - GREAT BODILY INJURY

I hope they throw the book at him

jason.callan

Quote from: damon on November 30, 2017, 11:26:46 PM
Jason can you do a review of the latest star wars movie that will be coming out in Dec.

I would love too but it all depends on the weather. We might be getting our first major snowstorm in about a week. I hope we have a mild Winter here.

Tard

Quote from: damon on February 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM
Here you go Jason. you have your own Thread because you are Awesome. please post often Amigo.

Retard.

fucker

damon

Jason when is your next live streaming? So far I do love your shows

starrmtn001

Quote from: damon on March 25, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
Jason when is your next live streaming? So far I do love your shows
Hey, Damon.  I'm glad you decided to start posting again, man. ;)