• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

http://hewillnotdivide.us/

Started by Jackstar, January 24, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 06:00:55 PM
Obtuse shill is obtuse.

grandpa is to old to understand the hip new meme culture that put Trump in the white house this is /our year/

GravitySucks

Jackie Chan is back. Chicken Tendies for everyone???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2017, 06:36:52 PM
Jackie Chan is back. Chicken Tendies for everyone???

Has anyone got them knocked out of their hands yet?

Luka Megurine

Fun is over it's been shut down they are using a line system now and dispersed the crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ySvO6EcV4

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 07:19:14 PM
Has anyone got them knocked out of their hands yet?

I think Shia did after he got released from jail the other night. They usually share them willingly.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 10:07:26 PM

I have nothing against ya jackstar but not everything is a conspiracy it's just 4chan fucking with people we have been raiding shit for years, even bellgab!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 28, 2017, 10:13:17 PM
we have been raiding shit for years, even bellgab!

I remember that. It seems like only last year. We were all so innocent then.  :D

akwilly

Fuck I've never wanted to go to NYC so bad

Luka Megurine

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2017, 11:28:36 PM
How come Shia got a wall?

Word that Sam Hyde was going to be there so a lot of people showed up and it got so big the museum and police set up barricades. Then they told them to all get the fuck out and stand in line and only 5 people at a time could walk up to the camera and got 5 minutes to say what they wanted to say. So 4chan fucked up Shias stupid art project by dividing everyone because the libtards cant handle pepe and memes.

Jackstar

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 28, 2017, 10:13:17 PM
not everything is a conspiracy

Hey, look, it's a straw man. Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Jackstar

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 28, 2017, 11:35:46 PM
4chan fucked up Shias stupid art project by dividing everyone because the libtards cant handle pepe and memes.

You and I remember fucking your mother in Budapest very differently.

Jackstar

Tell you what, I won't post the folder of screen dumps I have that demonstrates that you're a lying corporate fascist shill, and you can go on pretending that everyone thinks I'm an idiot. Here, sign this, it's a deal.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 11:55:45 PM
Tell you what, I won't post the folder of screen dumps I have that demonstrates that you're a lying corporate fascist shill, and you can go on pretending that everyone thinks I'm an idiot. Here, sign this, it's a deal.

You got me... i am actually a reptilian and i knew that shia was going to put up a camera years ago through secret government programs. I work for the CIA and infiltrated bellgab though /x/ when Art Bell quit his radio show it was all a psyop to get in JJ and KOK are in on it too. Then i posted pictures of anime girls as a cover to win over bellgab and accept the mantra "he will not divide us". I have been busted sorry jackstar you were to smart for me i have been had.....

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 27, 2017, 03:56:20 PM
Now these are the New Yorkers I know and love.  Real New Yorkers, all of them.  Don't take shit from nobody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_BN0-Ga8Zo

That's what I'm talking about!

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 29, 2017, 12:07:28 AM
Why do you even bother? Gas yourself.

GRAMMAR NAZI!!!!

I never thought you were an idiot i used to be really into conspiracy's as well and lurk abovetopsecret.com. After a while i realized that nothing talked about on there ever came true and just gave me anxiety so i quit reading into every little thing. I do believe in conspiracy's but there nothing i or abovetopsecret.com can do about it so i don't pay attention to it anymore.

You remember the sky sounds from years ago? I recorded them off my back porch it was real but i have no fucking clue what it was. Whitley Strieber sent me a message on youtube about it wanting to interview me about it but i said no lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fzeGjVguQQ

Jackstar

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 29, 2017, 12:20:53 AM
GRAMMAR

NAZI!!!!

I'm a star. When you're a star, they let you do whatever you want.

You remember the sky sounds from years ago? I recorded them off my back porch it was real but i have no fucking clue what it was.

SNTBMs. It's not any kind of gun or anime character, hence your mystification.

Whitley Strieber sent me a message on youtube about it wanting to interview me about it but i said no lol.

Ask him about November 14, 1997 when you tell him that you found out what you think you heard. He'll get very excited.

Juan

6AM, no cops and these people are still waiting in lines

Jackstar

Shit, I think I was wrong. I think they were NSTBMs. SNTBMs? I don't think they really exist.

Quote from: Σ> on January 29, 2017, 04:55:37 AM
goddamn thing quits playing after about ten seconds.

Obvious state action is obvious.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on January 29, 2017, 05:15:35 AM
6AM, no cops and these people are still waiting in lines

... 'Murica!