• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Woman's March Washington DC thread.

Started by The King of Kings, January 21, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

TigerLily

Here are some pics from my town

SAN DIEGO -- A large crowd estimated by police at between 30,000 and 40,000 people stepped off the San Diego Civic Center complex at City Hall Saturday morning in support of women's rights.

TigerLily

Makes me sad to see women hating on other women for standing up for all women's rights. Especially when they mock their lack of "beauty". Who looks more ugly?

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on January 22, 2017, 10:35:37 AM
I've heard that circulated for years- wouldn't be surprised at all.  :) Go Camille Paglia!

Julia Child was also a spy and invented a shark repellent!

On the Steinem allegations:
https://www.amazon.com/Patriotic-Betrayal-Campaign-American-Communism/dp/0300205082/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485104682&sr=8-1&keywords=Patriotic+Betrayal

Tom Hayden article:
https://www.thenation.com/article/cias-student-activism-phase/ (note right-wing source.  ;) )

It is funny out the leftists and the media NOW are champions of the CIA etc.

Quote from: Σ> on January 22, 2017, 04:02:35 AM
on the contrary, she could be a very flashy drummer when it was called for.  she was badass.

Wow! Very impressive! I stand corrected, and had no idea since I've never been a Carpenters fan and paid as little attention to them as possible. I just figured she didn't have the strength to play like that!

pyewacket

Sure, it's always about looks, never about personality, attitude, or intelligence- amirite, guys? Or, class, kindness- I could go on but, being a hater n'all...

Not like I want to assign stereotypical bias or anything. 

Juan

Yesterday, Madonna, Ashley Judd and several others taught me that all of the stereotypes about women being as calm, non-hysterical and rational as men are incorrect. I have disabused myself of these stereotypes.

What are these people even bitching about?

I've watched and read a bunch on the protests. Something racism or sexism or safe spaces... or something?

The left isn't even coherent now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 22, 2017, 11:14:05 AM
Sure, it's always about looks, never about personality, attitude, or intelligence- amirite, guys? Or, class, kindness- I could go on but, being a hater n'all...

Not like I want to assign stereotypical bias or anything.

For 40+ years, Trump was the darling of the left. They sought his contributions, attended his wedding(s), played at his golf courses, stayed at his hotels/resorts, and fawned over his TV show. He was even the preferred candidate according to the Clinton campaign.  Then one day he became Hitler and a mysoginist. Evil personified. What changed? Oh yeah. He won the election as a Republican.

For hundreds of thousands of women that claim that don't want to be identified by their gender, they sure make a lot of noise and draw a lot of attention to their female anatomy.

smh

Yorkshire pud

::)

http://www.theonion.com/tag/mike-pence

WASHINGTONâ€"Admonishing those responsible for failing to uphold their moral duties, Vice President Mike Pence expressed disappointment Saturday in the 200,000 husbands and fathers who had allowed the women and girls in their charge to attend the Women’s March on Washington. “I can’t tell you how let down I feel by the heads of these households who did not simply give their wives and daughters a firm, decisive ‘no’ when they asked to participate in today’s demonstration,” said Pence, noting with frustration that many of the protesters had been granted permission to travel across the country alone and stay for several days in a faraway city with no male chaperone whatsoever to guide and look after them. “There are a few men marching as well, so they must be the ones supervising this whole thing, and thank God for that. But I can’t help but feel that these ladies’ custodiansâ€"the ones who were supposed to be providing a masculine voice of reason on these sorts of mattersâ€"have really come up short today.” Pence stressed that he, for example, had told his 23-year-old eldest daughter that it was simply out of the question when she mentioned she was thinking of attending the march.

WASHINGTONâ€"Promising swift action as soon as he takes office, Vice Presidentâ€"elect Mike Pence pledged Thursday to strip federal funding for conservation efforts shortly after learning that elk do not mate for life, sources confirmed. “One of this administration’s top priorities will be eliminating wasteful spending on environmental programs whose goals include the reckless and misguided federal protection of elk, a species of deer that chooses not to engage in a lifelong monogamous bond and instead mates with countless partners throughout its lifetime,” said Pence, who expressed his disgust that hundreds of millions of dollars had been earmarked by the previous administration to provide federal protection to the nation’s wildlands where these animals could enjoy “wanton and promiscuous behavior” in which they copulate freely among their herds. “The United States government cannot continue to provide support to a species whose males, year after year, choose to breed with multiple female partners. If this is the lifestyle these deviant animals seek to pursue, then they should do so without the help of any taxpayer dollars.” Pence admitted, however, that he might not slash funding completely, noting that he approved of the fact that elk typically copulate only a few weeks out of the year and then go about a life of complete chastity in between.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2017, 11:27:59 AM
For 40+ years, Trump was the darling of the left. They sought his contributions, attended his wedding(s), played at his golf courses, stayed at his hotels/resorts, and fawned over his TV show. He was even the preferred candidate according to the Clinton campaign.  Then one day he became Hitler and a mysoginist. Evil personified. What changed? Oh yeah. He won the election as a Republican.

For hundreds of thousands of women that claim that don't want to be identified by their gender, they sure make a lot of noise and draw a lot of attention to their female anatomy.

smh

Just goes to show how even the clever people can be fooled some of the time. I don't thnk he's evil per se; he's just a case of arrested development and never been told he's wrong. Therefore he believes that whatever springs up in his head at any moment is reality; as long as everyone accepts that can change in a minute, its fine. Just make sure you have contingency plans for chaotic thought and an attention span timed in seconds.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 11:38:58 AM
Just goes to show how even the clever people can be fooled some of the time. I don't thnk he's evil per se; he's just a case of arrested development and never been told he's wrong. Therefore he believes that whqtever springs up in his head at any moment is reality; ascling as everyone accepts that can change in a minute, its fine. Just make sure you have contingency plans for chaotic thought and an attention span timed in seconds.

Where did you get your diploma in psychology? Asking for credibility. He thinks you're full of shit.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 11:40:40 AM
Get a grown up to do it for you. One word at a time.

If you're pushing it it's most likely bullshit. How's the queen?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2017, 11:41:51 AM
Where did you get your diploma in psychology? Asking for credibility. He thinks you're full of shit.  :D

What makes you think you matter? Have you a friend?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 11:43:01 AM
What makes you think you matter? Have you a friend?

Oooh! Someone just got triggered.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2017, 11:44:30 AM
Oooh! Someone just got triggered.  :D

Have you thought one day you might grow past adolescence? Wouldn't it be exciting for you? Seriously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 22, 2017, 11:48:19 AM
Have you thought one day you might grow past adolescence? Wouldn't it be exciting for you? Seriously.

Maybe when you learn how to construct a proper sentence. Half the time I'm not even really sure what you're saying. We're both big dreamers.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2017, 11:32:40 AM
TL;DR  ::)

I skimmed it. Turns out, it's actually funny--but of course, it's in the wrong thread.

EyePyramid.exe dispatched.

pyewacket

The Onion-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion

The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization that publishes articles on international, national, and local news. Based in Chicago, the company originated as a weekly print publication on August 29, 1988 in Madison, Wisconsin.[1] In the spring of 1996 The Onion began publishing online. In 2007, the organization began publishing satirical news audio and video online, as the Onion News Network. In 2013, The Onion ceased publishing its print edition and launched Onion Labs, an advertising agency.[4][5]

The Onion's articles cover current events, both real and fictional, satirizing the tone and format of traditional news organizations with stories, editorials, op-ed pieces, and man-in-the-street interviews using a traditional news website layout and an editorial voice modeled after that of the Associated Press. The publication's humor often depends on presenting mundane, everyday events as newsworthy, surreal or alarming. In 1999, comedian Bob Odenkirk praised the publication stating, "It's the best comedy writing in the country, and it has been since it started."[6]

pyewacket

Now things are getting interesting...

Linda Sarsour, an organizer of the Women’s March being held in Washington today, is facing accusations of having ties to terrorist group Hamas.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/womens-march-hamas/

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/figrues-organizer-dc-womens-march-linda-sarsour-pro-sharia-law-ties-hamas/

Luka Megurine

Crowd Scientists said it so it must be true

TigerLily

Why are you so scared of people peacefully and lawfully exercising their inalienable right to freedom of speech? Skeered of the wimmin, skeered of the mooslims, skeered of the people not white, skeered of the people who pick your crops, clean your toilets and take care of your children.

But think the man child who wants to muzzle the free press and cares more about his (crowd) size should never be questioned.

C'mon, as the good people of San Diego know ...

I've really enjoyed The Onion's stories about "Diamond Joe" Biden. Some of them made me laugh until my face hurt. I'm surprised the one about him waking up in a morgue toe tagged and in a body bag didn't make the six best, because it's hilarious.

http://theweek.com/articles/468552/6-best-onion-parodies-joe-biden

http://www.theonion.com/article/nude-biden-wakes-up-on-cold-slab-in-dc-morgue-34243

http://www.theonion.com/article/biden-making-plans-go-completely-legit-after-vice--55107