• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Woman's March Washington DC thread.

Started by The King of Kings, January 21, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

So, it looks like the head of the Woman's March today is a Pro-Sharia law muslim.

She also appears to be using it for her own political gain and as well as seeing a backlash against the organizers for leaving Hillary Clinton off the list of honorees.

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/822411501247938560

Jackstar

Let me know when Juanita Broaddrick shows up.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 21, 2017, 01:41:00 PM
So, it looks like the head of the Woman's March today is a Pro-Sharia law muslim.

She also appears to be using it for her own political gain and as well as seeing a backlash against the organizers for leaving Hillary Clinton off the list of honorees.

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/822411501247938560

I told a friend one time that those towels do not stop or prevent brains from exiting when shot in head...

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 21, 2017, 01:49:45 PM
Classy lady that Ashley Judd. ::)

It brings a tear to my eye to see her boldly espousing these views that her entire industry creates out of whole cloth. Tits or GTFO.

coaster

Turned on the tv, saw Madonna saying "fuck you", and quickly turned the tv off.

Quote from: coaster on January 21, 2017, 01:57:39 PM
Turned on the tv, saw Madonna saying "fuck you", and quickly turned the tv off.

She's a one trick pony.  Fucking is the only thing she knows anything about.  Like a Virgin. Ha!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 21, 2017, 01:59:32 PM
She's a one trick pony.  Fucking is the only thing she knows anything about.  Like a Virgin. Ha!

Anal virgin? Nah...

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 21, 2017, 01:49:45 PM
Classy lady that Ashley Judd. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNXMOxBbt6g

The prison system is modern day slavery?

That is a new one.

So if you rape and kill someone and you are black, and they arrest and convict you for it, and put you in prison, somehow you are now a "slave" and a martyr to the racist corruption of America?

Fuck man, I knew liberals bat shit crazy, but this is extreme.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 21, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

And she doesn't even have that going for her anymore. She is way, WAY past her prime.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 02:02:42 PM
And she doesn't even have that going for her anymore. She is way, WAY past her prime.  :D

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 21, 2017, 02:02:08 PM
The prison system is modern day slavery?

That is a new one.

So if you rape and kill someone and you are black, and they arrest and convict you for it, and put you in prison, somehow you are now a "slave" and a martyr to the racist corruption of America?

Fuck man, I knew liberals bat shit crazy, but this is extreme.

I don't think prisons should be privatized. But that's it.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 02:06:28 PM
This is worse then the horse fucking pic  :-\

You're right but I'm leaving this one up. lol.

Quote from: rekcuf on January 21, 2017, 02:07:56 PM
I don't think prisons should be privatized. But that's it.

I agree with you.  I would also add that I don't want to see privatized police departments or a privatized military either.

starrmtn001

Bikers vs (Women's, I use the term advisably in THIS case) March.
Oh, my. ::)

https://youtu.be/iZttcheGHbw

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 21, 2017, 02:18:32 PM
Bikers vs (Women's, I use the term advisably in THIS case) March.
Oh, my. ::)

Maybe they've taken luminous vibrators with them? Let's hope so.  8)

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on January 21, 2017, 01:46:25 PM
I told a friend one time that those towels do not stop or prevent brains from exiting when shot in head...

BRUTAL!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 21, 2017, 02:26:45 PM
Maybe they've taken luminous vibrators with them? Let's hope so.  8)
And plenty of batteries. ;)

albrecht

I wouldn't want it for the women and girls in my family but there could be side benefits guys with all these womyn wanting to be "nasty" or "'reclaim' the word slut," etc.

Awesome how Jill Stein and the various other radical feminists and lesbians might have helped elect Trump because how many of these angry womyn decided not to vote or threw their vote away for Jill?

Juan

False flag Alex Jones is headlining it as "Harpies Screeching."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on January 21, 2017, 08:03:27 PM
False flag Alex Jones is headlining it as "Harpies Screeching."

Is he cryng yet?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2017, 06:51:19 PM

Obvious psyop is obvious.

Fer sure fer sure. Recently read this- no surprises...
Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream

starrmtn001

First day in office, and he's already Making America Great, and Healthy, Again! ;D

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 21, 2017, 08:12:03 PM
Fer sure fer sure. Recently read this- no surprises...
Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream
Mae Brussell, RIP, had been talking about such for years. Interestingly, Lennon (as we know killed by Stephen King  ;) ) funded some efforts to get stuff republished before his untimely assassination. And she compiled dossiers, articles, and shows way back before any kid in a basement with the internet can do so. I forget how many but I've heard she took most of the newspapers and magazines from US and foreign sources and compiled inter-connected data before this became fashionable to non-intel agencies. I differ with her on some politics and don't believe all her theories but a work-horse of the first order.