• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Russia is a threat to our democracy by uncovering how we rigged our democracy

Started by henge0stone, January 07, 2017, 11:28:36 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 08:52:27 PM

Sure, if you get your news from RT and Infowars! LOL Specifically the 'Black ops commander' Oh that's a great one that.  ;D ;D

So, you would've preferred that I got my news from organizations cheerleading for Hillary then?!  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 08:52:31 PM
No, you just said the Russian got him elected and that, apparently, my vote didn't count. Are you changing the narrative now?  ???

But you told me that the CIA ran the USA, so presumably they told you to vote for Trump?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 08:53:37 PM
So, you would've preferred that I got my news from organizations cheerleading for Hillary then?!  ???

You get your news from whoever you like son; Just don't go out in polite society and share it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2017, 08:53:45 PM
Good Lord no, whatever gave you that idea?

You're knee-jerk reaction to demonizing Putin. I notice that it's always the British who are screaming the loudest about Russia, even though they're not evil communists anymore.

Jackstar

You're in no position to comment on "polite society." You're a degenerate reprobate. Fuck off and die.

i'm still a bit confused on the part about the various agencies not actually investigating the DNC servers. i do understand the trustworthy DNC hired an independent company to provide the results of their investigation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 08:55:11 PM
You get your news from whoever you like son; Just don't go out in polite society and share it.

I'll try not to spread anything but queen authorized propaganda then.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2017, 08:55:57 PM
You're in no position to comment on "polite society." You're a degenerate reprobate. Fuck off and die.

Words hurt Jacky..  ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 08:54:19 PM
But you told me that the CIA ran the USA, so presumably they told you to vote for Trump?

Right, I'm saying the CIA has been running the country since Ike warned us about that at the end of his administration. You're saying that Russia's running our country. Using Okham's razor which is more believable?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 08:59:10 PM
Right, I'm saying the CIA has been running the country since Ike warned us about that at the end of his administration. You're saying that Russia's running our country. Using Okham's razor which is more believable?

No, I said Putin runs Trump. And he does. Trump is in hock to Putin's friends in dark glasses who get driven around in bulletproof Mercs.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 09:01:39 PM
No, I said Putin runs Drumpf. And he does. Drumpf is in hock to Putin's friends in dark glasses who get driven around in bulletproof Mercs.

How is this different from Clinton being in hock to the Rothschild-Khazarian Mafia?

Seriously, I don't think you've thought this thing through.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 09:01:39 PM

No, I said Putin runs Trump. And he does. Trump is in hock to Putin's friends in dark glasses who get driven around in bulletproof Mercs.

The queen runs Putin. She's the real evil, sweeite.  :-*

Anyway, I'm still waiting for you to provide the proof of this. I won't hold my breath though as I realize you exist off of a diet of pure bullshit.  ::) :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2017, 09:04:21 PM
How is this different from Clinton being in hock to the Rothschild-Khazarian Mafia?

Seriously, I don't think you've thought this thing through.

It isn't different, other than oranges instead of grapes are handed out in the intervals.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 09:05:00 PM
The queen runs Putin. She's the real evil, sweeite.  :-*

Anyway, I'm still waiting for you to provide the proof of this. I won't hold my breath though as I realize you exist off of a diet of pure bullshit.  ::) :D

I'll show you the proof, if you show me proof of pizzagate.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 08:55:40 PM
You're knee-jerk reaction to demonizing Putin. I notice that it's always the British who are screaming the loudest about Russia, even though they're not evil communists anymore.

Haha I have no heroes or villains.  But sometimes I think a guy who pulled off a modern-day Anschluss in the Crimea might not necessarily have our best interests in mind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2017, 09:12:43 PM
Haha I have no heroes or villains.  But sometimes I think a guy who pulled off a modern-day Anschluss in the Crimea might not necessarily have our best interests in mind.

Don't the majority of people in the Ukraine want to be part of Russia?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 09:14:06 PM
Don't the majority of people in the Ukraine want to be part of Russia?

Yep.  Go find a Ukrainian and tell him that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 09:12:15 PM
I'll show you the proof, if you show me proof of pizzagate.

For me, it was the baby handler who got detained in Haiti, that Clinton worked to get sprung, that was the smoking gun for me.

You all can, you know, take your pick on which angle to investigate first. Give it a few days, see what you get.

People who come here and deny without having done primary research are obvious psyop shills. Listen to me now, and believe me later.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2017, 09:15:34 PM
Yep.  Go find a Ukrainian and tell him that.

Well, anecdotally I could probably find people on both sides of this issue. What does that have to do with anything?

Jackstar

Oh yeah, and Dennis Hastert. Ha ha ha, that's a good one.

I live in this country. I've seen things. It is real.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

For me, it was the baby handler who got detained in Haiti, that Clinton worked to get sprung, that was the smoking gun for me.

You all can, you know, take your pick on which angle to investigate first. Give it a few days, see what you get.

People who come here and deny without having done primary research are obvious psyop shills. Listen to me now, and believe me later.

Shit, busted.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 09:17:18 PM
Well, anecdotally I could probably find people on both sides of this issue. What does that have to do with anything?

Well how would you feel if Putin decided he wanted Alaska back?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 09:24:22 PM

What if? What if? What if the sky fell, pud? Did you go to school to become an alarmist?  ???

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 08:40:27 PM
I hate to pop your bubble, bu the issue is that the US security services have stated that the Russians have broken into not just the DNC and Clinton, but tried to make the election go in the way of Trump, which is what happened.

What is also at issue is if Trump sides with the CIA et al, or Assange and Putin; Which is it? Trump has pretty much trashed the CIA, although his handlers probably advised him to say he was a fan after all.

If you were in the US security services, what confidence would you have that the next POTUS had your best interests at heart?
According to the report available the alphabets said Russia tried to influence the election but no voting machines hacked or and the votes weren't "hacked." So a basic attempt to manipulate public opinion. Which we have done for decades in other countries (actually more than just public opinion but actual 'executive options') Fine, we were the good guys. Actually under Obama propaganda and a questionable Congress (many Republican) propaganda is now legal to be done on US citizens by our own government. Smith-Mundt Act is no more per the NDAA of 2013 which eliminated it. Wasn't always the case. Also thhough Obama's DOJ is trying to unconstitutionally, maybe, say that voting is "critical infrastructure" and trying to take away State's rights over voting processes, maybe.

Trump wasn't my ideal candidate- far too weak on immigration and too many Hollywood etc connections, sordid personal history, questionable friends (including the Clintons,) etc. But it came down to him, a wasted vote, or Billary. And anybody but Billary. And even if a small portion of what promised comes to fruition it would be better than Billary with her promises of more regulations, wars, and an open-border.

As if we don't try to influence elections, by the way! Not saying the Russians are good but we don't need a war with them and, ideally, if Democratic ideas didn't blow it, we could've brought them into the less corrupt (to an extent at least) Western world after the Cold War but instead threw them money, supported criminals, expanded NATO, sided with Muslims, allowed profiteers and organized crime to flourish, and tried to restart the Cold War by destabilizing regions.

Re: the second question, certainly more than Obama who has a VA who jokes about veteran suicides, secret waiting lists, releases terrorists and has an open-border so that all and sundry can waltz across for whatever mayhem. I hope Trump does have a rapprochement with the Russian, we get the Exxon (and other) deals going again (Russia has a lot of resources that can best be gotten with our technology- safer for the environment, better profits for us, and less money given to Muslim "royals".)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 09:24:22 PM

Russia sold us Alaska; we didn't take it by force. If you'd gone to school for an education instead of for the opportunities it offered a frail lad whose greatest ambition was to be a catamite, you would have known that.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2017, 09:44:14 PM
Drumpf wasn't my ideal candidate- far too weak on immigration and too many Hollywood etc connections, sordid personal history, questionable friends (including the Clintons,) etc. But it came down to him, a wasted vote, or Billary.

Abstention was also an option. Do you also consider that a waste?

For me, I see a clear distinction between "I refuse to vote" and "I forgot to vote." I suppose the difference is "the same" when it comes to vote totals, but it's not.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 07, 2017, 08:53:45 PM
Good Lord no, whatever gave you that idea?

I don't see it, either. You're more of a quasi-Canadian, and I mean that in the best possible way.