• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Obama's Birth Certificate. Now Proven To Being A Forgery

Started by starrmtn001, December 15, 2016, 06:19:57 PM

Quote from: MV® XP on December 16, 2016, 02:29:13 PM
i think the beef is more about whether he's a natural born citizen rather than whether he's a citizen.  there's a distinction between the two types of citizenship as it relates to presidential qualification, although the definition of "natural born" seems to be rather ambiguous.
As long as Anarchist Annie was a citizen when she birthed him, he's natural born.

This bullshit about where he was born has no relevancy.

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 17, 2016, 02:09:40 PM
As long as Anarchist Annie was a citizen when she birthed him, he's natural born.

I agree.  Now if Annie had renounced her citizenship before his birth then maybe the rest of it would be important but as far as I know, she didn't.  He is legitimate though why he couldn't produce a proper certificate is weird.  Of course, much about this man's history is a secret.  His grades, his faith etc., etc.

starrmtn001

Obama Forged Birth Certificate! Sheriff Arpaio & Mike Zullo (InfoWars 12-18-2016) Obama Fraud Proof!
https://youtu.be/qiPsuC-qn9Q

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2016, 05:37:43 AM
Who says that? I couldn't give two shits about the name of the guy they had in the sewer grate.

from the sewer grate, it was impossible to see kennedy in the spot where he was shot.  i found that to be an interesting theory at one time, though.

starrmtn001

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on December 17, 2016, 02:09:40 PM

DNA Prove's Obama is a Foreign Citizen and No Relation To Stanley Ann Dunham.  4.23.14.

https://youtu.be/3Ib98zR01ys

Jackstar

Quote from: MV® XP on December 19, 2016, 12:23:08 AM
from the sewer grate, it was impossible to see kennedy in the spot where he was shot.  i found that to be an interesting theory at one time, though.

That's really just your opinion, and that of the team of engineers that moved the sewer grate after the shooting.

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 19, 2016, 01:12:40 AM
DNA Prove's Obama is a Foreign Citizen and No Relation To Stanley Ann Dunham.  4.23.14.

I'm sorry, Starr but this is nothing more than speculation.  Why the hell should I trust what Michael Shrimpton has to say?  Who is he?  Where is his proof?  I don't like Obama but there is simply no evidence that he is not an American citizen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 19, 2016, 01:12:40 AM

The maker does know what DNA is I take it, and what it isn't? And not just using it for a laugh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 19, 2016, 04:11:54 AM
That's really just your opinion, and that of the team of engineers that moved the sewer grate after the shooting.

Your understanding of civil engineering compares with that of turbines, and its adorable.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2016, 04:30:16 AM
there is simply no evidence that he is not an American citizen.

It might be reasonable for one to say "I have not seen any such evidence," if one were to have been living under a rock for the past few years, but really, I don't think this exemption applies to you.

Where is your source to back up your claims of nonexistent evidence? Produce.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 19, 2016, 10:32:22 AM

It might be reasonable for one to say "I have not seen any such evidence," if one were to have been living under a rock for the past few years, but really, I don't think this exemption applies to you.

Where is your source to back up your claims of nonexistent evidence? Produce.

The same could be asked of you about so called chemtrails.  ;D

WOTR

Finally... A reason to refer to it as "sewergab."

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 20, 2016, 12:08:43 AM
So many threads. I choose this one.

Notice it's all democrats pardoning their criminal friends + obligatory "obama is a muslim"

Juan

Most of those commuted have been rather minor drug offenders who were handed an ass load of time. I agree with Obama on this one.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on December 20, 2016, 10:31:25 AM
Most of those commuted have been rather minor drug offenders who were handed an ass load of time. I agree with Obama on this one.

If that is so, it'll incur some hand ringing on here. On one hand they resent Obama totally; on the other he's been kind to their brethern narc users. It'll be interesting what Trump's attitude is: has he said yet?

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on December 20, 2016, 10:31:25 AM
I haven't read the details on each individual but to be a Devil's advocate, and coming from a point where I think most all drugs should be legal or at least decriminalized for smaller amounts, how many of the "minor drug offenders" plead to a lesser charge to save the State court costs, costs of a trial, or because there was more doubt on the higher crimes? But likely a good thing, though now we can a bunch of people who might have been radicalized, damaged, joined gangs to survive, or become junkies in prison out on the street with the label of ex-con on their back, no job, disrupted family life, and little prospects.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2016, 11:05:16 AM
I haven't read the details on each individual but to be a Devil's advocate, and coming from a point where I think most all drugs should be legal or at least decriminalized for smaller amounts, how many of the "minor drug offenders" plead to a lesser charge to save the State court costs, costs of a trial, or because there was more doubt on the higher crimes? But likely a good thing, though now we can a bunch of people who might have been radicalized, damaged, joined gangs to survive, or become junkies in prison out on the street with the label of ex-con on their back, no job, disrupted family life, and little prospects.

What a great opportunity for a longitudinal study of the effects of executive intervention in the carrying out of penalties awarded by courts.  It will be interesting to see over the next 10-20 years what the recidivism rate is vs. the percentage of releassees that successfully reintegrate into society.   
No doubt that some of these convicts received sentences that now appear disproportionate to the crime.  It remains to be seen how many of these folks will commit more serious crimes in the future and what the cost to society will be in terms of lost treasure and lives as well as the expense of reapprehension and prosecution.

MV/Liberace!

i don't think the grate was moved.

Jackstar

Let us pre-suppose that the assassination was successful, i.e., this was not a case of JFK faking his own death or something. Let us further suppose that the removal of the President allowed those with deceitful intent to attain access to any or all of the powers that, in theory, are reserved to Government.

Quote from: MV® Vistaâ,,¢ on December 20, 2016, 09:47:14 PM
i don't think the grate was moved.

Okay. Why not? Be persuasive.

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2016, 09:43:23 PM
What a great opportunity for a longitudinal study of the effects of executive intervention in the carrying out of penalties awarded by courts.  It will be interesting to see over the next 10-20 years what the recidivism rate is vs. the percentage of releassees that successfully reintegrate into society.   
No doubt that some of these convicts received sentences that now appear disproportionate to the crime.  It remains to be seen how many of these folks will commit more serious crimes in the future and what the cost to society will be in terms of lost treasure and lives as well as the expense of reapprehension and prosecution.
If we are doing the math, are we also going to take into account the cost of housing each inmate (somewhere around $35,000 per year- each?)  If so, that is a cool 35 million dollars per year that Obama just saved the tax payer.  Over the next 10 years that you are wanting to look at it is a 350 million dollars.

Quote from: WOTR on December 21, 2016, 08:52:40 PM
... that is a cool 35 million dollars per year that Obama just saved the tax payer...

Because they're all going to go get good jobs and support themselves?

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 21, 2016, 09:10:11 PM
Because they're all going to go get good jobs and support themselves?
Yes. Every last one.

And those that do not will contribute to the number of people who do contribute to society.  Section 8 clerks and administrators, welfare case workers, parole officers, police officers to track them down...

If we are now saying that we should lock up everybody who commits a crime for life because they might re offend and cost society money (the original argument) then I think it's fair that we look at both sides. Certainly a few of them might contribute to society?

I don't know what they were convicted of (the argument has been made that it was minor narcotic offences.)  In that case, it might not warrant a 50 year conviction... I guess if we are really going to continue this pointless argument, one of us should look up the crimes and the conviction.  If not, I would assume that we are both just talking out of our asses (I will confess that a child raping murderer probably should not be pardoned, and I would expect that you believe that a first time offender who sold 1 gram of pot should not do decades of hard time...)  I was only arguing that saying keeping everybody locked up for life does not make economic sense...

Quote from: WOTR on December 22, 2016, 01:03:04 AM
Yes. Every last one.

And those that do not will contribute to the number of people who do contribute to society.  Section 8 clerks and administrators, welfare case workers, parole officers, police officers to track them down...

If we are now saying that we should lock up everybody who commits a crime for life because they might re offend and cost society money (the original argument) then I think it's fair that we look at both sides. Certainly a few of them might contribute to society?

I don't know what they were convicted of (the argument has been made that it was minor narcotic offences.)  In that case, it might not warrant a 50 year conviction... I guess if we are really going to continue this pointless argument, one of us should look up the crimes and the conviction.  If not, I would assume that we are both just talking out of our asses (I will confess that a child raping murderer probably should not be pardoned, and I would expect that you believe that a first time offender who sold 1 gram of pot should not do decades of hard time...)  I was only arguing that saying keeping everybody locked up for life does not make economic sense...

Personally, I don't really believe in prisons.  Such a waste.  I'd have repeat violent offenders shot out back after the second or third conviction - depending on the severity of the crime, and punish non-violent crimes some other way. 

As far as 'Section 8 clerks and administrators, welfare case workers, parole officers, police officers to track them down', they are paid from the same source of funds prison expenses are paid out of.  If there were no criminals/poor, we wouldn't have those expenses either.  Those jobs do not produce goods or services that contribute to GNP, the way other government employees like, say, teachers and nurses do (not that we don't need those people, it's just that paying them isn't more productive to the economy than paying prison guards).

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 22, 2016, 10:12:55 AM

Personally, I don't really believe in prisons.  Such a waste.  I'd have repeat violent offenders shot out back after the second or third conviction - depending on the severity of the crime, and punish non-violent crimes some other way. 

As far as 'Section 8 clerks and administrators, welfare case workers, parole officers, police officers to track them down', they are paid from the same source of funds prison expenses are paid out of.  If there were no criminals/poor,

You're on a roll! Why not equate all wealthy people as being honourable, decent and law abiding as well as rich? Or all single parents having the spawn of the devil? And every wholesome nuclear family living like the Brady Bunch?

And in your Utopia, no criminals, means far fewer police officers; no criminals means you dont need a population armed to the teeth 'just in case'.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 22, 2016, 10:39:04 AM
You're on a roll! Why not equate all wealthy people as being honourable, decent and law abiding as well as rich? Or all single parents having the spawn of the devil? And every wholesome nuclear family living like the Brady Bunch?

And in your Utopia, no criminals, means far fewer police officers; no criminals means you dont need a population armed to the teeth 'just in case'.

Well, the point was funds spent supporting a prison population and paying prison guards if people are sent there, and funds paying for handouts and social workers if we let them out, both come from the same source and neither contribute to the overall economy. 

If you want to have a conversation about the poor, it's my opinion if a reasonably healthy, mentally sound person is poor in the US, it's almost certainly their fault.  They likely didn't do a damn thing to make themselves employable, and expend zero effort to be productive.  Obvious I'm speaking broadly, and there are exceptions.  What we don't need to be doing is importing more - legally or illegally.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on December 21, 2016, 01:55:14 PM

this is the view when pointing a camera out the drain.  it's not the view when placing the butt of a rifle against your shoulder, as there isn't enough room to aim the rifle inside the storm drain.  that's been demonstrated.

Jackstar

Quote from: 987654321 on December 23, 2016, 05:12:08 AM
there isn't enough room to aim the rifle inside the storm drain.  that's been demonstrated.

1) What year was that demonstrated?

2) Why are you presupposing a standard 'rifle'?

I don't think you've thought this thing through. I really don't.