• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Broad Cast

Started by Inglorious Bitch, November 17, 2016, 08:48:23 AM

starrmtn001

I made the chat room log.

theONE

IB & Chine - Thank You ladies for the shout out :-*, it was nice of You considering that I'm not the sweetest and liked poster here, haha

I'm sure some males who did hear that live /or will hear it later on by listening to the download/ will get so upset and disturbed
that theONE got shout out from You, that those males will lose ability to obtain erection for at least full month ,lol,haha ha ha

On the side note: I was pleasantly surprised how smooth from technical site this cast was.
Just couple very minor glitches, but what was surprising that there was no talking over each other like many times in the
other casts was, (perhaps two hosts are better than one main host and 3 co-hosts like usually is) and they tend to talk over each other
and adding a caller to the mix that's 5 people on the line,...in your case two hostesses worked perfect ,on top of it sound it like
you have great feel for each other and good joyful vibes

Lynn was very interesting guest, told some interesting stories and she had very happy energy.

...here are some goodies for you...:)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: theONE on November 18, 2016, 10:29:11 PM
IB & Chine - Thank You ladies for the shout out
...here are some goodies for you...:)

Thank you!

Nice job ladies!  Had a great time listening.

[now I have to figure out how to project a more masculine internet footprint]

LoL

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 18, 2016, 10:38:57 PM
Well done.
Thank you, were you able to listen? Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on November 18, 2016, 10:39:09 PM
Nice job ladies!  Had a great time listening.

[now I have to figure out how to project a more masculine internet footprint]

LoL
:D

Excellent first show ladies. :)
I thought you did very well.
The surprise guest was awesome too. Very enjoyable.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 18, 2016, 10:43:34 PM
Excellent first show ladies. :)
I thought you did very well.
The surprise guest was awesome too. Very enjoyable.
:-*

MV/Liberace!

I heard most of the show tonight. Both of you were lovely.

IB... it would be great if you weren't calling in on one of these:

Chine... were you using a headset? It sounded better than I would have expected, on my phone speakers, at least.

Quote from: mv on November 18, 2016, 10:47:27 PM
I heard most of the show tonight. Both of you were lovely.

IB... it would be great if you weren't calling in on one of these:

Chine... were you using a headset? It sounded better than I would have expected, on my phone speakers, at least.
Skype was OK, but then my computer froze and it was taking too long to reboot, so I tried my Kindle. My Kindle's battery was drained even though I left it charging all day, so I couldn't access skype through that, so I resorted to calling in. Me and technology.  :-[

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 18, 2016, 10:41:35 PM
Thank you, were you able to listen? Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

Yes, I listened and chimed in on the chat. 

Zenman

akwilly

awesome job on the broadcast you all!!! I hope it does become a more regular show but I hope you all reconsider doing it on Sunday at least till the NFL season is over.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: akwilly on November 18, 2016, 11:07:51 PM
awesome job on the broadcast you all!!! I hope it does become a more regular show but I hope you all reconsider doing it on Sunday at least till the NFL season is over.

There is football on Sunday??

Chine

Hey! Guys, thanks for such great support! Especially to MV and Curtis for helping us make this happen. Quite a new experience and I'm excited for us to keep this going. I haven't talked on the phone with my Vegas Klingon buddy Lynn in so long. She was excited for us and what a surprise that she called in before we finished. Hopefully, we can wrangle more surprise guests. I'm actually packing up the car once I sign off, and hitting the road to Savannah, GA in four hours. I'll post some pics from the famous Bonaventure Cemetery here on the thread.

D1.. I totally love those beautiful images!  IB.. We did it!

theONE

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 18, 2016, 10:35:58 PM
Thank you!

I'm taking this image to a specialty print shop to be printed on a 3-D printer, :P

theONE

Quote from: Chine on November 18, 2016, 11:18:15 PM
Hey! Guys, thanks for such great support! Especially to MV and Curtis for helping us make this happen. Quite a new experience and I'm excited for us to keep this going. I haven't talked on the phone with my Vegas Klingon buddy Lynn in so long. She was excited for us and what a surprise that she called in before we finished. Hopefully, we can wrangle more surprise guests. I'm actually packing up the car once I sign off, and hitting the road to Savannah, GA in four hours. I'll post some pics from the famous Bonaventure Cemetery here on the thread.

D1.. I totally love those beautiful images!  IB.. We did it!

...have a pleasant and safe trip

[attachment deleted by admin]

akwilly

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 18, 2016, 11:12:35 PM
There is football on Sunday??
haha that's right you are college football guy

bateman

I missed the broads - podcast somewhere?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

I think they said MV would be posting it on ufoship. He probably has to get the file from RED.

Jackstar

... this wasn't a hoax?

Chine

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

Hey. Curtis or MV will be uploading it to UFOship and we'll make sure it gets posted on here once available.

bateman

Quote from: Chine on November 18, 2016, 11:44:05 PM
Hey. Curtis or MV will be uploading it to UFOship and we'll make sure it gets posted on here once available.

Cool, looking forward to it.

theONE

Quote from: Herr Doktor Starr on November 18, 2016, 11:43:36 PM
... this wasn't a hoax?

...eat your heart out BAD WOLF
I got lot's of love and kisses 8) ,and you...are steaming with jealousy now I'm so sure of it ..you bad old wolf go and chew on a dry bone :P