• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DOCTOR Jill Stein

Started by Jackstar, November 07, 2016, 10:14:09 PM

Jackstar

I'm laying it all out on the line here. I'm going to vote for the candidate I want to lead the country, and the candidate whose party I want to see have more votes in four years.

You got about four hours to try to change my mind, and then I'm pulling the plug on this box of Kleenex.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2016, 10:14:09 PM
I'm laying it all out on the line here. I'm going to vote for the candidate I want to lead the country, and the candidate whose party I want to see have more votes in four years.

You got about four hours to try to change my mind, and then I'm pulling the plug on this box of Kleenex.

Go Helen go!

albrecht

Just when I thought I figured it out they weren't talking about BLT sandwich options, they change the playing field and acronyms. LBGTQ, but the AI addition? What is that? The SKYNET addition to the weird sexual matrix? Sex robots or something?  :o

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 07, 2016, 10:29:22 PM
LBGTQ, but the AI addition? What is that?

Intersex
Asexual / Androgyne / Ally

My hand to God, it's true shit. Shrug. That's not really a core tenet of my support. I kinda just really liked her in Red.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2016, 10:34:33 PM
Intersex
Asexual / Androgyne / Ally

My hand to God, it's true shit. Shrug. That's not really a core tenet of my support. I kinda just really liked her in Red.
Sometimes I don't know if the stuff you post like this are true. (But my nature to doubt,) but that is weird how they keep adding to the whatever, I don't even know what to call it at this point, varied gender/sexual antics acronym? Soon will run out of letters to post outrage on social medias! She is a good actress and was hot and keeping her looks into age. Not sure if you meant like her in Red the movie, or in red color, but whatever floats your boat. Add that fetish into the acronym! It is your right! Who are WE to JUDGE!

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 07, 2016, 10:38:42 PM
Sometimes I don't know if the stuff you post like this are true. (But my nature to doubt,) but that is weird how they keep adding to the whatever, I don't even know what to call it at this point,

https://youtu.be/hVs6Fekh0RY

You can fap to this. Ain't no one gonna judge you.

Jackstar

Less than eleven hours to go, and no one has even tried to get me to change my support from DOCTOR Jill Stein.

I think these "Trumptards" are just a myth, honestly.

JesusJuice

Put up or shut up, jackstar.

Jackstar

It's somewhere in this pile. I'll get around to it sometime. Cross my heart.

droog

The good doctor got my vote.

henge0stone

I voted for her. I like how she shows up at the the debates demanding to be heard and then arrested because fuck our free speech.