• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Spirit Cooking

Started by chefist, November 04, 2016, 03:25:56 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2016, 07:11:19 PM
Just to defend a corporation, as Jackstar says I do, and for accuracy's sake: it was Flavor Aid used in Jonestown by the leftist, Democrat cult leader, not Kool-Aid!!

Right! That was the cheap-ass version of Koolaid. My dad used to buy that all the time when I was a kid.  :D

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2016, 07:12:54 PM
Right! That was the cheap-ass version of Koolaid. My dad used to buy that all the time when I was a kid.  :D

Wylers was gangsta

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 04, 2016, 07:18:32 PM
Wylers was gangsta

We had that sometimes too...but we had to venture into the more dangerous neighborhoods to get it.  8)

aldousburbank

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 04, 2016, 05:22:55 PM
Pro tip for those seeking to join a cult: Avoid the ones where dudes wear suits, cuz that's just plain weird.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 04, 2016, 06:48:39 PM
I'll drink to that!

I left out the part about never joining a cult that genuflects to the false gods of purple koolaid. Verily I say unto thee neither associate with the lost souls that don spandex on their bodies as if in prideful mockery and without shame to their nether parts. Pharisees!

Seriosly tho, have any of you alls watched Holy Hell on the netflix? It's a docu about some faggy cult dude whose main worship deal seemed to be largely comprised of daily massages by dudes, shirtless speedo blessing sessions, and ballet. I know, sounds like I'm making this up. Here's the part that you really can't make up; It took some of his genius devotees like 20 friggin years before they could flash on to the fact that guru dude was dancing the chachacha with the young holy boys. Go figure. Some people will buy your dog's poop if you put it on sourdough and call it caviar.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 04, 2016, 07:19:56 PM
I left out the part about never joining a cult that genuflects to the false gods of purple koolaid. Verily I say unto thee neither associate with the lost souls that don spandex on their bodies as if in prideful mockery and without shame to their nether parts. Pharisees!

Seriosly tho, have any of you alls watched Holy Hell on the netflix? It's a docu about some faggy cult dude whose main worship deal seemed to be largely comprised of daily massages by dudes, shirtless speedo blessing sessions, and ballet. I know, sounds like I'm making this up. Here's the part that you really can't make up; It took some of his genius devotees like 20 friggin years before they could flash on to the fact that guru dude was dancing the chachacha with the young holy boys. Go figure. Some people will buy your dog's poop if you put it on sourdough and call it caviar.
Flavor Aid, not Kool-Aid, dammit!!
I haven't seen but that sounds like a bizarre series, yeah, nothing untoward could be going on there! Jeez.
ps: local news- SA cops suspended, maybe fired (rightfully so,) for feeding a homeless person a shit-sandwich. (He claims it was a joke and didn't happen but was caught/heard as bragging about doing it.)

PChirp

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2016, 07:37:55 PM
Flavor Aid, not Kool-Aid, dammit!!
I haven't seen but that sounds like a bizarre series, yeah, nothing untoward could be going on there! Jeez.

Right you are, albrecht!  Fla-Vor-Aid it was indeed!  Well, that and a loving helping of diazepam and potassium cyanide for a wallop.   :o

pate

I only consider joining cults that use Wyler's drink mix.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2016, 07:11:19 PM
the leftist, Democrat cult leader,

If you keep shilling like this, this guy is gonna spin in his grave enough to power San Diego.

Jackstar