• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My name is Kevin and I am a hybrid

Started by GravitySucks, October 22, 2016, 10:08:20 PM

Those reptilian shapeshifters rule the world! They are aswangs, Filipino vampires!

I'm Filipino Canadian. I oppose them like Marianing, Filipino vampire hunter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ1-bObswV4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP2pbHK8OQo&t=27s

I'm a science fiction write like Philip K Dick.

I learn about science. I go to science daily.

Crocodilians can climb trees and bask in the tree crowns
Date:February 10, 2014 Source:University of Tennessee Summary:When most people envision crocodiles and alligators, they think of them waddling on the ground or wading in water -- not climbing trees. However, a new study has found that the reptiles can climb trees as far as the crowns.

An American alligator perches on a tree branch in Pearl River Delta, Mississippi.

Credit: Kristine Gingras, courtesy of University of Tennessee

When most people envision crocodiles and alligators, they think of them waddling on the ground or wading in water -- not climbing trees. However, a University of Tennessee, Knoxville, study has found that the reptiles can climb trees as far as the crowns.

Vladimir Dinets, a research assistant professor in the Department of Psychology, is the first to thoroughly study the tree-climbing and -basking behavior. The research is published in the journal Herpetology.

Dinets and his colleagues observed crocodilian species on three continents -- Australia, Africa and North America -- and examined previous studies and anecdotal observations. They found that four species climbed trees -- usually above water -- but how far they ventured upward and outward varied by their sizes. The smaller crocodilians were able to climb higher and further than the larger ones. Some species were observed climbing as far as four meters high in a tree and five meters down a branch.

"Climbing a steep hill or steep branch is mechanically similar, assuming the branch is wide enough to walk on," the authors wrote. "Still, the ability to climb vertically is a measure of crocodiles' spectacular agility on land."

The crocodilians seen climbing trees, whether at night or during the day, were skittish of being approached, jumping or falling into the water when an approaching observer was as far as 10 meters away. This response led the researchers to believe that the tree climbing and basking are driven by two conditions: thermoregulation and surveillance of habitat.

"The most frequent observations of tree-basking were in areas where there were few places to bask on the ground, implying that the individuals needed alternatives for regulating their body temperature," the authors wrote. "Likewise, their wary nature suggests that climbing leads to improved site surveillance of potential threats and prey."

The data suggests that at least some crocodilian species are able to climb trees despite lacking any obvious morphological adaptations to do so.

"These results should be taken into account by paleontologists who look at changes in fossils to shed light on behavior," said Dinets. "This is especially true for those studying extinct crocodiles or other Archosaurian taxa."

Dinets collaborated with Adam Britton from Charles Darwin University in Australia and Matthew Shirley from the University of Florida.

Research by Dinets published in 2013 found another surprising crocodilian characteristic -- the use of lures such as sticks to hunt prey. More of his research can be found in his book "Dragon Songs."

Story Source:

Materials provided by University of Tennessee. Note: Content may be edited for style and length.

Journal Reference:
1.Dinets V, Britton A, Shirley MH. Climbing behavior in extant crocodilians. Herpetology Notes, 2014 [link]

Cite This Page:

MLA

APA

Chicago

University of Tennessee. "Crocodilians can climb trees and bask in the tree crowns." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 10 February 2014. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140210184547.htm>.

Soon, you'll have gators climbing trees up north. They are expanding to Norther North America because climate change is making the world hotter. They could be where I live, Canada. Currently, Canada has no wil crocoillians.

Alligators in Virginia? Climate change could be pushing cold-blooded ...

www.slate.com/.../alligators_in_virginia_climate_change_could_be_pushing_cold_bl...

Feb 19, 2013 - To the north, we may imagine that they stop somewhere around Disney World. ... warm world that allowed the cold-blooded creatures to expand across the ... American alligators are more hardy in the face of cold temperatures ...

UFO Michio Kaku says that if Aliens invaded Earth, it would be like Godzilla vs. Bambi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2gJvgD4djc

Alas, reptilian shapeshifters want to rule the world by create fascist one world government. They are like Godzilla. They see humans as Bambi. Human being are the deer.

I took this photo of a deer at Humber Aboretum

Earth is a deer farm.

Quote from: cweb on October 23, 2016, 10:16:34 AM
Don't forget his 45-page LinkedIn profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic

The fascists have taken out my photos. Everytime, I try to ulooad a photo, it gets taken out when I leave the page and come back.

I should just create my own website.

linkedin is Illuminati.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2016, 04:51:43 PM
Kevin, how do you feel about marmosets?

I feel like dressing up as Multiverse Marmoset. I have visions of the Multiverse. I turn the visions into stories.

I read from a book that in another Universe, humans have prehensile tails.

I want one for a pet. This marmoset species is the worlds smallest primate.

I have learned that California wants to secede. Calexit.

Yes California Independence Campaign

www.yescalifornia.org/

In the Spring of 2019, Californians will go to the polls in a historic vote to decide by referendum if California should exit the Union, a #Calexit vote. You will have ...
‎Pledge to Vote FOR California ... · ‎Events · ‎Blog · ‎Take Action

The corporate oligarchy doesn't want it to happen.

The corporare oligarchy sees California as a hotel.

Hotel California Lyrics

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night

There she stood in the doorway
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself
'This could be heaven or this could be Hell
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Captain
'Please bring me my wine
He said, "we haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty-nine
And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say"

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise), bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device
And in the master's chambers
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man
'We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrfhf1Gv4Tw

whoozit

Glad to see you are keeping busy Kevin. :)

Quote from: whoozit on December 18, 2016, 11:27:56 AM

I'm currently in hermit mode. The humans are fucking scary, man. The fascists are taking over!

Yorkshire pud

Glad to see you are keeping busy your prescriptions up for the anti psychotic meds Kevin. :)

FIFY

There is no one in this world who you can trust. Only steel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU

I need steel to defend myself. I need steel blades, steel bullets! I'm going to live in the human free wild. I need to save the animals. I'm their sheepdog.

Here are pictures of weapons I took inside the Royal Ontario Museum.

If I revolver guns, I would call them the KEVolvers!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 11:31:23 AM
FIFY

Mental illness is actually the result of nature spirits.

http://themindunleashed.com/2014/08/shaman-sees-mental-hospital.html

By: Stephanie Marohn with Malidoma Patrice Somé

The Shamanic View of Mental Illness

In the shamanic view, mental illness signals “the birth of a healer,” explains Malidoma Patrice Somé. Thus, mental disorders are spiritual emergencies, spiritual crises, and need to be regarded as such to aid the healer in being born.

What those in the West view as mental illness, the Dagara people regard as “good news from the other world.” The person going through the crisis has been chosen as a medium for a message to the community that needs to be communicated from the spirit realm. “Mental disorder, behavioral disorder of all kinds, signal the fact that two obviously incompatible energies have merged into the same field,” says Dr. Somé. These disturbances result when the person does not get assistance in dealing with the presence of the energy from the spirit realm.

One of the things Dr. Somé encountered when he first came to the United States in 1980 for graduate study was how this country deals with mental illness. When a fellow student was sent to a mental institute due to “nervous depression,” Dr. Somé went to visit him.

“I was so shocked. That was the first time I was brought face to face with what is done here to people exhibiting the same symptoms I’ve seen in my village.” What struck Dr. Somé was that the attention given to such symptoms was based on pathology, on the idea that the condition is something that needs to stop. This was in complete opposition to the way his culture views such a situation. As he looked around the stark ward at the patients, some in straitjackets, some zoned out on medications, others screaming, he observed to himself, “So this is how the healers who are attempting to be born are treated in this culture. What a loss! What a loss that a person who is finally being aligned with a power from the other world is just being wasted.”

Another way to say this, which may make more sense to the Western mind, is that we in the West are not trained in how to deal or even taught to acknowledge the existence of psychic phenomena, the spiritual world. In fact, psychic abilities are denigrated. When energies from the spiritual world emerge in a Western psyche, that individual is completely unequipped to integrate them or even recognize what is happening. The result can be terrifying. Without the proper context for and assistance in dealing with the breakthrough from another level of reality, for all practical purposes, the person is insane. Heavy dosing with anti-psychotic drugs compounds the problem and prevents the integration that could lead to soul development and growth in the individual who has received these energies.

On the mental ward, Dr Somé saw a lot of “beings” hanging around the patients, “entities” that are invisible to most people but that shamans and psychics are able to see. “They were causing the crisis in these people,” he says. It appeared to him that these beings were trying to get the medications and their effects out of the bodies of the people the beings were trying to merge with, and were increasing the patients’ pain in the process. “The beings were acting almost like some kind of excavator in the energy field of people. They were really fierce about that. The people they were doing that to were just screaming and yelling,” he said. He couldn’t stay in that environment and had to leave.

In the Dagara tradition, the community helps the person reconcile the energies of both worldsâ€"”the world of the spirit that he or she is merged with, and the village and community.” That person is able then to serve as a bridge between the worlds and help the living with information and healing they need. Thus, the spiritual crisis ends with the birth of another healer. “The other world’s relationship with our world is one of sponsorship,” Dr. Somé explains. “More often than not, the knowledge and skills that arise from this kind of merger are a knowledge or a skill that is provided directly from the other world.”

The beings who were increasing the pain of the inmates on the mental hospital ward were actually attempting to merge with the inmates in order to get messages through to this world. The people they had chosen to merge with were getting no assistance in learning how to be a bridge between the worlds and the beings’ attempts to merge were thwarted. The result was the sustaining of the initial disorder of energy and the aborting of the birth of a healer.

“The Western culture has consistently ignored the birth of the healer,” states Dr. Somé. “Consequently, there will be a tendency from the other world to keep trying as many people as possible in an attempt to get somebody’s attention. They have to try harder.” The spirits are drawn to people whose senses have not been anesthetized. “The sensitivity is pretty much read as an invitation to come in,” he notes.

Those who develop so-called mental disorders are those who are sensitive, which is viewed in Western culture as oversensitivity. Indigenous cultures don’t see it that way and, as a result, sensitive people don’t experience themselves as overly sensitive. In the West, “it is the overload of the culture they’re in that is just wrecking them,” observes Dr. Somé. The frenetic pace, the bombardment of the senses, and the violent energy that characterize Western culture can overwhelm sensitive people.

Schizophrenia and Foreign Energy

With schizophrenia, there is a special “receptivity to a flow of images and information, which cannot be controlled,” stated Dr. Somé. “When this kind of rush occurs at a time that is not personally chosen, and particularly when it comes with images that are scary and contradictory, the person goes into a frenzy.”

What is required in this situation is first to separate the person’s energy from the extraneous foreign energies, by using shamanic practice (what is known as a “sweep”) to clear the latter out of the individual’s aura. With the clearing of their energy field, the person no longer picks up a flood of information and so no longer has a reason to be scared and disturbed, explains Dr. Somé.

Then it is possible to help the person align with the energy of the spirit being attempting to come through from the other world and give birth to the healer. The blockage of that emergence is what creates problems. “The energy of the healer is a high-voltage energy,” he observes. “When it is blocked, it just burns up the person. It’s like a short-circuit. Fuses are blowing. This is why it can be really scary, and I understand why this culture prefers to confine these people. Here they are yelling and screaming, and they’re put into a straitjacket. That’s a sad image.” Again, the shamanic approach is to work on aligning the energies so there is no blockage, “fuses” aren’t blowing, and the person can become the healer they are meant to be.

It needs to be noted at this point, however, that not all of the spirit beings that enter a person’s energetic field are there for the purposes of promoting healing. There are negative energies as well, which are undesirable presences in the aura. In those cases, the shamanic approach is to remove them from the aura, rather than work to align the discordant energies

Alex: Crazy in the USA, Healer in Africa

To test his belief that the shamanic view of mental illness holds true in the Western world as well as in indigenous cultures, Dr. Somé took a mental patient back to Africa with him, to his village. “I was prompted by my own curiosity to find out whether there’s truth in the universality that mental illness could be connected with an alignment with a being from another world,” says Dr. Somé.

Alex was an 18-year-old American who had suffered a psychotic break when he was 14. He had hallucinations, was suicidal, and went through cycles of dangerously severe depression. He was in a mental hospital and had been given a lot of drugs, but nothing was helping. “The parents had done everythingâ€"unsuccessfully,” says Dr. Somé. “They didn’t know what else to do.”

With their permission, Dr. Somé took their son to Africa. “After eight months there, Alex had become quite normal, Dr. Somé reports. He was even able to participate with healers in the business of healing; sitting with them all day long and helping them, assisting them in what they were doing with their clients . . . . He spent about four years in my village.” Alex stayed by choice, not because he needed more healing. He felt, “much safer in the village than in America.”

To bring his energy and that of the being from the spiritual realm into alignment, Alex went through a shamanic ritual designed for that purpose, although it was slightly different from the one used with the Dagara people. “He wasn’t born in the village, so something else applied. But the result was similar, even though the ritual was not literally the same,” explains Dr. Somé. The fact that aligning the energy worked to heal Alex demonstrated to Dr. Somé that the connection between other beings and mental illness is indeed universal.

After the ritual, Alex began to share the messages that the spirit being had for this world. Unfortunately, the people he was talking to didn’t speak English (Dr. Somé was away at that point). The whole experience led, however, to Alex’s going to college to study psychology. He returned to the United States after four years because “he discovered that all the things that he needed to do had been done, and he could then move on with his life.”

The last that Dr. Somé heard was that Alex was in graduate school in psychology at Harvard. No one had thought he would ever be able to complete undergraduate studies, much less get an advanced degree.

Dr. Somé sums up what Alex’s mental illness was all about: “He was reaching out. It was an emergency call. His job and his purpose was to be a healer. He said no one was paying attention to that.”

After seeing how well the shamanic approach worked for Alex, Dr. Somé concluded that spirit beings are just as much an issue in the West as in his community in Africa. “Yet the question still remains, the answer to this problem must be found here, instead of having to go all the way overseas to seek the answer. There has to be a way in which a little bit of attention beyond the pathology of this whole experience leads to the possibility of coming up with the proper ritual to help people.

Longing for Spiritual Connection

A common thread that Dr. Somé has noticed in “mental” disorders in the West is “a very ancient ancestral energy that has been placed in stasis, that finally is coming out in the person.” His job then is to trace it back, to go back in time to discover what that spirit is. In most cases, the spirit is connected to nature, especially with mountains or big rivers, he says.

In the case of mountains, as an example to explain the phenomenon, “it’s a spirit of the mountain that is walking side by side with the person and, as a result, creating a time-space distortion that is affecting the person caught in it.” What is needed is a merger or alignment of the two energies, “so the person and the mountain spirit become one.” Again, the shaman conducts a specific ritual to bring about this alignment.

Dr. Somé believes that he encounters this situation so often in the United States because “most of the fabric of this country is made up of the energy of the machine, and the result of that is the disconnection and the severing of the past. You can run from the past, but you can’t hide from it.” The ancestral spirit of the natural world comes visiting. “It’s not so much what the spirit wants as it is what the person wants,” he says. “The spirit sees in us a call for something grand, something that will make life meaningful, and so the spirit is responding to that.”

That call, which we don’t even know we are making, reflects “a strong longing for a profound connection, a connection that transcends materialism and possession of things and moves into a tangible cosmic dimension. Most of this longing is unconscious, but for spirits, conscious or unconscious doesn’t make any difference.” They respond to either.

As part of the ritual to merge the mountain and human energy, those who are receiving the “mountain energy” are sent to a mountain area of their choice, where they pick up a stone that calls to them. They bring that stone back for the rest of the ritual and then keep it as a companion; some even carry it around with them. “The presence of the stone does a lot in tuning the perceptive ability of the person,” notes Dr. Somé. “They receive all kinds of information that they can make use of, so it’s like they get some tangible guidance from the other world as to how to live their life.”

When it is the “river energy,” those being called go to the river and, after speaking to the river spirit, find a water stone to bring back for the same kind of ritual as with the mountain spirit.

“People think something extraordinary must be done in an extraordinary situation like this,” he says. That’s not usually the case. Sometimes it is as simple as carrying a stone.

A Sacred Ritual Approach to Mental Illness

One of the gifts a shaman can bring to the Western world is to help people rediscover ritual, which is so sadly lacking. “The abandonment of ritual can be devastating. From the spiritual view, ritual is inevitable and necessary if one is to live,” Dr. Somé writes in Ritual: Power, Healing, and Community. “To say that ritual is needed in the industrialized world is an understatement. We have seen in my own people that it is probably impossible to live a sane life without it.”

Dr. Somé did not feel that the rituals from his traditional village could simply be transferred to the West, so over his years of shamanic work here, he has designed rituals that meet the very different needs of this culture. Although the rituals change according to the individual or the group involved, he finds that there is a need for certain rituals in general.

One of these involves helping people discover that their distress is coming from the fact that they are “called by beings from the other world to cooperate with them in doing healing work.” Ritual allows them to move out of the distress and accept that calling.

Another ritual need relates to initiation. In indigenous cultures all over the world, young people are initiated into adulthood when they reach a certain age. The lack of such initiation in the West is part of the crisis that people are in here, says Dr. Somé. He urges communities to bring together “the creative juices of people who have had this kind of experience, in an attempt to come up with some kind of an alternative ritual that would at least begin to put a dent in this kind of crisis.”

Another ritual that repeatedly speaks to the needs of those coming to him for help entails making a bonfire, and then putting into the bonfire “items that are symbolic of issues carried inside the individuals . . . It might be the issues of anger and frustration against an ancestor who has left a legacy of murder and enslavement or anything, things that the descendant has to live with,” he explains. “If these are approached as things that are blocking the human imagination, the person’s life purpose, and even the person’s view of life as something that can improve, then it makes sense to begin thinking in terms of how to turn that blockage into a roadway that can lead to something more creative and more fulfilling.”

The example of issues with an ancestors touches on rituals designed by Dr. Somé that address a serious dysfunction in Western society and in the process “trigger enlightenment” in participants. These are ancestral rituals, and the dysfunction they are aimed at is the mass turning-of-the-back on ancestors. Some of the spirits trying to come through, as described earlier, may be “ancestors who want to merge with a descendant in an attempt to heal what they weren’t able to do while in their physical body.”

“Unless the relationship between the living and the dead is in balance, chaos ensues,” he says. “The Dagara believe that, if such an imbalance exists, it is the duty of the living to heal their ancestors. If these ancestors are not healed, their sick energy will haunt the souls and psyches of those who are responsible for helping them.” The rituals focus on healing the relationship with our ancestors, both specific issues of an individual ancestor and the larger cultural issues contained in our past. Dr. Somé has seen extraordinary healing occur at these rituals.

Taking a sacred ritual approach to mental illness rather than regarding the person as a pathological case gives the person affectedâ€"and indeed the community at largeâ€"the opportunity to begin looking at it from that vantage point too, which leads to “a whole plethora of opportunities and ritual initiative that can be very, very beneficial to everyone present,” states. Dr. Somé.

Excerpted from:  The Natural Medicine Guide to Schizophrenia, or The Natural Medicine Guide to Bi-polar Disorder, pages 178-189, Stephanie Marohn (featuring Malidoma Patrice Somé).

Credits: Reposted here with permission via Waking Times

In the Philippine Mythology, nature spirits are mentioned.

Mythological Creatures Reexamined: Part 10 â€" Baital to Lindworm ...

The Lone Girl in a Crowd-660 × 511-Search by image
Like the Greek nymphs, the Diwata are nature spirits though could appear male or female

You avatar has a tiger.

I took a picture of a stuffed tiger at the Royal Ontario Museum.

There use to be tigers in the Philippines. But the evil humans made them extinct! I miss those tigers! Philippines would be cooler with that subspecies of tiger!

http://www.rappler.com/science-nature/ideas/86880-gregg-yan-stopping-spiral-extinction

Elephants, rhinos and tigers once lived in the Philippines

Extinction? It’s a natural phenomenon â€" but today's extinction rates are anything but natural. How can we stop the spiral of extinction?

Gregg Yan 

Published 8:02 AM, March 16, 2015

Updated 1:00 PM, March 17, 2015

11

4K

twitter

reddit

email

4K

(UPDATED) Long ago, elephants, rhinoceros and giant tortoises roamed across the Cagayan Valley. Tigers once hunted prey in the jungled ridges of Palawan.

The Stegodon (Stegodon luzonensis) â€" an extinct cousin of modern-day elephants â€" once roamed the plains of the Cagayan Valley in the Philippines. It died out only 4000 years ago, when Pharaohs already ruled Egypt. Image courtesy of The National Museum







As proven by fossil finds, elephants, rhinoceros and giant tortoises roamed across the Cagayan Valley long ago. Tigers once hunted prey in the jungled ridges of Palawan.

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on December 18, 2016, 11:12:52 AM
I feel like dressing up as Multiverse Marmoset. I have visions of the Multiverse. I turn the visions into stories.

I read from a book that in another Universe, humans have prehensile tails.

I want one for a pet. This marmoset species is the worlds smallest primate.

Made a mistake, that species is the world's smallest monkey.

Grrr, Marc Colengalo was looking at my linkedin profile. He didn't even look at it in private mode.

https://www.linkedin.com/wvmx/profile?trk=prof-sb-wvmp-viewed_by

Who's viewed your profile

Marc Colangelo

Marc Colangelo2nd

Art Instructor at Humber College
LocationCanadaIndustryHigher EducationDate2d ago

It would awesome to see John Cena face the evil Marc Colengalo. I made this. I'm the ScArtist.

Here's John Cena ready to give Marc an Attitude Adjustment.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johncena/thetimeisnow.html

"The Time Is Now"

[Chorus: John Cena]
Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now
You can't see me, my time is now!

[John Cena]
In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot - knock your shell off
My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off
The franchise, doin' big bid'ness, I live this
It's automatic I win this - oh you hear those horns, you finished
A soldier, and I stay under you fightin'
Plus I'm stormin' on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning
Ain't no way you breakin' me kid, I'm harder than nails
Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail
I'm slaughtering stale, competition, I got the whole block wishing
they could run with my division but they gone fishing -
- with no bait, kid your boy hold weight
I got my soul straight, I brush your mouth like Colgate
In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
you'll never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan
Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan

[Chorus]

[Tha Trademarc]
Yeah, uh
It's gonna be what it's gonna be
Five pounds of courage buddy, bass tint pants with a gold T
Uh - it's a war dance and victory step
A raw stance is a gift, when you insist it's my rep
John Cena, Trademarc, you all are so-so
And talk about the bread you make but don't know the recipe for dough though
Aimin' guns in all your photos, that's a no-no
When this pop, you'll liplock, your big talk's a blatant no-show
See what happens when the ice age melt
You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps
I rock a timepiece by Benny if any
The same reason y'all could love me is the same reason y'all condemn me
A man's measured by the way that he thinks
Not clothing lines, ice links, leather and minks
I spent 20 plus years seekin' knowledge of self
So for now Marc Predka's livin' life for wealth

[Chorus 2x]

My evil former art professors must find redemption by rebelling against the Illuminati. They should diss the Illuminati with their art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZ7ndjhhps

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 11:31:23 AM
FIFY

The meds are evil. Thy are the evil blue pill from 'The Matrix' movie.

Read this to understand the evil of those meds.

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca/2011/09/deadly-medicine-prescription-drugs-kill.html

Sunday, 25 September 2011

Deadly Medicine Prescription drugs kill some 200,000 Americans every year…

Deadly Medicine

Prescription drugs kill some 200,000 Americans every year…

By  Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele

More and more clinical trials for new drugs are being outsourced overseas and conducted by companies for hire. Is oversight even possible? Photographs © Imagebroker/Alamy, from Image Source/Jupiter Images, © Vincent O’Byrne/Alamy (skulls); © Jason Salmon/Alamy (capsule).

Photo illustration by  Chris Mueller

Prescription drugs kill some 200,000 Americans every year. Will that number go up, now that most clinical trials are conducted overseasâ€"on sick Russians, homeless Poles, and slum-dwelling Chineseâ€"in places where regulation is virtually nonexistent, the F.D.A. doesn’t reach, and “mistakes” can end up in pauper’s graves? The authors investigate the globalization of the pharmaceutical industry, and the U.S. Government’s failure to rein in a lethal profit machine.

You wouldn’t think the cities had much in common. Iaşi, with a population of 320,000, lies in the Moldavian region of Romania. Mégrine is a town of 24,000 in northern Tunisia, on the Mediterranean Sea. Tartu, Estonia, with a population of 100,000, is the oldest city in the Baltic States; it is sometimes called “the Athens on the Emajõgi.” Shenyang, in northeastern China, is a major industrial center and transportation hub with a population of 7.2 million.

These places are not on anyone’s Top 10 list of travel destinations. But the advance scouts of the pharmaceutical industry have visited all of them, and scores of similar cities and towns, large and small, in far-flung corners of the planet. They have gone there to find people willing to undergo clinical trials for new drugs, and thereby help persuade the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to declare the drugs safe and effective for Americans. It’s the next big step in globalization, and there’s good reason to wish that it weren’t.

Beware of controlled opposition. Don't trust who claim to rebels. Don't even trust me because evil can corrupt me too.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/the-giver/

Deus Nexus / Media   

The Giver: More New World Order Duality Programming

Posted on July 14, 2014 by Deus Nexus   23 Comments

Giver-appleBy David Nova | Deus Nexus

The film adaptation of The Giver is just the latest offering in an epidemic of novels and films featuring a futuristic totalitarian dystopia (aka: the New World Order) and the freedom fighters who battle against it. The list is getting quite long. Here are the most recent entries:

Snowpiercer, Edge of Tomorrow, Divergent, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Elysium, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Oblivion, The Purge, Cloud Atlas, The Hunger Games, Total Recall

Why is the public being inundated with these futuristic NWO-themed films that have us rooting for the heroes who bring its demise?  You would think they would just spring their dystopian police state upon us by surprise rather then advertise it up front, while encouraging us to fight against them?  The logic doesn’t seem to make any sense unless you go beneath the surface.

In my analysis of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I ask why these Hollywood studios go to all the trouble to slip their New World Order symbolism and message into their uber-expensive blockbusters, only to portray their own defeat in the end.  Some viewers have noted that Captain America presents a positive message because it portrays the defeat of the NWO. “Why can’t the movie be an anti-illuminati movie?” one reader asked. Yet as I noted toward the end of the post, the film revealed a larger duality game at play, and I believe that a pre-analysis of The Giver may shed some light on what this game is really all about.

Here’s an analysis of the film’s two trailers from the Activist Post, with the trailers directly below.

Two trailers (posted below) have been issued for The Giver, a movie that is scheduled for August 15, 2014 based upon the book of the same name from Lois Lowry. From the opening sequence, we see problem-reaction-solution paraphrased perfectly; finalized by the shift to the New World Order’s spoken mantra: “Ordo ab Chao” â€" order out of chaos.

High-powered actors Jeff Bridges and Meryl Streep give face to the ongoing battle between individual freedom and top-down centralized control. In the second trailer, the emphasis is on the tech solutions that are to be offered in order to bring about the “harmonious community” sought by the technocratic elite headed up by Streep’s character. It’s a world of limits â€" real and metaphysical â€" which Bridges’ Morpheus-like character of “The Giver” seeks to undermine.

The symbolism of the red pill of knowledge is offered in this film through a restoration of color â€" beginning with red â€" into a grey, emotionless, manufactured world. The red apple appears to symbolize that knowledge is power; or, if Streep’s character is correct, that “when people have the freedom to choose, they choose wrong,” that same red apple becomes symbolic of original sin and evil from her perspective.

While some might see elements of predictive programming similarly contained in such works as Brave New World, it also could be argued that the world portrayed in The Giver is so close at hand that this film/book is more intended to be a social commentary prepared as a cautionary tale.

WHAT IS PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING?

Hollywood is the magician’s wand (holly-holy) which has been used to cast a spell on the unsuspecting public. Things or ideas which would otherwise be seen as bizarre, vulgar, undesirable or impossible are inserted into films in the realm of fantasy. When the viewer watches these films, his/her mind is left open to suggestion and the conditioning process begins. These same movies which are designed to program the average person, can give the discerning viewer a better understanding of the workings and the plan of the world agenda.   â€" Alan Watt

First off, the society portrayed in this film reminds me of the dystopia in Ira Levin’s little known novel This Perfect Day, which reads like a blueprint for the illuminati’s idealized utopia where advanced MK-Ultra programing is administered to every citizen to create a perfect order. Ira Levin was responsible for giving us such influential blockbusters as Rosemary’s Baby (satanic ritual abuse), The Stepford Wives, (mind control), and The Boys From Brazil (secret Nazi cloning experiments).

The Giver is, believe it or not, a children’s book, only 208 pages in length. This literary piece of “predictive programming,” along with such best sellers as The Hunger Games and Divergent, is aimed at a younger, impressionable generation, preparing and programing them for the world the elite wants to bring them.

From Publishers Weekly:

Winner of the 1994 Newbery Medal, this thought-provoking novel centers on a 12-year-old boy’s gradual disillusionment with an outwardly utopian futuristic society. Ages 10-up.  Copyright 1994 Reed Business Information, Inc.

From the trailer, the film looks like an old-fashioned literary dystopia, (ie: Brave New World, Logan’s Run, Fahrenheit 451, or 1984) which may explain Oscar winner Meryl Streep’s involvement. However, if the film falls short on summer-blockbuster-CGI action sequences, it may spell low ticket sales and a short release.  But then this release may be intended for more literary-minded young readers.

I may write a separate analysis when the film is released, but for now I want to focus on one piece of symbolism that caught my eye and lead to a new game-changing insight which attempts to explain the paradox of films like Captain America.

THE SYMBOLISM HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT

The Giver-long

Do you notice anything significant in the treatment of the film’s title?  What about the larger size of the letter “V” in the middle of the word?  And with a small “the” right above, it almost reads “The V.”

Have we seen the letter “V” in any other significant film title?  This may seem like a real stretch, but bear with me a moment longer.

V-for-Vendetta

Next to The Matrix, V For Vendetta, also made by the Wachowski brothers, is probably one of the most recent influential films ever made. Why?

Well aside from being adapted from a legendary graphic novel with a huge cult following by a self-proclaimed occultist, Alan Moore, it’s iconography has been adopted by two powerful modern anarchist movements: the worldwide web hacker collective know as Anonymous and Occupy Wall Street. The Guy Fawkes mask has become synonymous with the angry, awakened 99% and with any sort of violent revolution against the 01% elite (where the awakened may be branded domestic terrorists.)

The film asks the question: “Who is V?”
By the end of the movie the answer evolves into “everyone is V!”

In the film poster, notice that the female character played by Natalie Portman is confined within the shape of the “V.”  This is actually significant, as is her character.

guy_fawkes

Anonymous originated in 2003 on the imageboard 4chan, representing the concept of many online and offline community users simultaneously existing as an anarchic, digitized global brain. Anonymous members (known as “Anons”) can be distinguished in public by the wearing of stylised Guy Fawkes masks.

From: ‘V for Vendetta’ Inspires Anonymous, Creator David Lloyd Responds

The Guy Fawkes-style mask worn by the character V was first used by Anonymous as way to publicly protest what they saw as the harmful indoctrination of Scientology, but has since evolved to encompass an entire movement that is as seemingly diverse as it is secretive.

vendetta-anarchy

Notice how the logo for “V For Vendetta” and the logo for the Anarchists’ movement not only mirror each other, but are inverted. Both are painted red and surrounded by a “magic circle” as used in any occult ritual. Is this a coincidence?

Since the revival of anarchism around the start of the 21st-century concurrent with the rise of the anti-globalization movement, anarchist cultural symbols are widely present.

The Circle-A is almost certainly the best-known present-day symbol for anarchy. It is a monogram that consists of the capital letter “A” surrounded by the capital letter “O“. The letter “A” is derived from the first letter of “anarchy” or “anarchism” in most European languages and is the same in both Latin and Cyrillic scripts. The “O” stands for order. Together they stand for “Anarchy is the mother of Order,” the first part of a Proudhon quotation.

“Anarchy is the mother of Order” sounds a lot like the New World Order motto: “”From Chaos comes Order”

However, the “A” (or “Λ”) and the “V” symbology have an even greater meaning.

THE DA VINCI CODE: A LESSON IN SYMBOLISM

da-vinci-code

If you’ve read the book The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, or seen the film, then you received an excellent lesson in archaic symbolism hidden within renaissance art, particularly the works by Leonardo Da Vinci.

(The novel) follows symbologist Robert Langdon and cryptologist Sophie Neveu as they investigate a murder in Paris’s Louvre Museum and discover a battle between the Priory of Sion and Opus Dei over the possibility of Jesus having been married to Mary Magdalene.

In the novel Leigh Teabing explains to Sophie Neveu that the figure at the right hand of Jesus in Leonardo da Vinci’s painting of “The Last Supper” is not the apostle John, but actually Mary Magdalene. Leigh Teabing says that the absence of a chalice in Leonardo’s painting means Leonardo knew that Mary Magdalene was the actual Holy Grail and the bearer of Jesus’ blood. Leigh Teabing goes on to explain that this idea is supported by the shape of the letter “V” that is formed by the bodily positions of Jesus and Mary, as “V” is the symbol for the sacred feminine.

To put it crudely, in the ancient world the symbol “Λ” represented male genitalia, or the sacred masculine, while the “V” represented female genitalia, or the sacred feminine.  Where else have we seen these symbols of duality represented?

Three-pillars

The origin of the Star of David, or as it is otherwise known, the Seal of Solomon.

freemasonry

Notice how the all-seeing-eye hovers above the Freemason’s symbol of spiritual duality, while the secret handshake, “the great work,” as well as the “G” for God, (or Gnosis) is held within the symbols of duality.

From: The Mona Lisa, Freemasonry, and the Sigil of Saturn

This sigil, or mystical seal, was found in the musical manuscript of a 1600s Catholic hymn by Spanish composer Cristóbal Galán. It appears to reveal an extraordinary Hermetic precursor to the most recognizable symbol of Freemasonry, the Square and Compass. In addition, if we consider the possible use of Hermetic Androgyne symbolism in Leonardo’s works such as the Mona Lisa, as proposed in A Different da Vinci Code, a curious parallel may be drawn relating all three figures.

To make this symbolism less obvious in a world where secrecy would have been increasingly crucial, we could minimize that Star of David into just its occult primordial angles…the male (representing fire) pointing up and the female (representing water) pointing down:

Now it looks a lot like the V, M, and A which seem coincidentally recognizable in that proto-Masonic sigil of Saturn, and it also contains the angles we see in the Masonic Square and Compass. These two essential angles floating in perfect equilibrium between the columns of the sigil would still represent the universal synergy of male and female as in Eastern cosmology…or in alchemical terms, the microcosmic marriage of metal with non-metal…in essence, the androgyne Hermes/Sophia of Gnosticism, representing the enlightenments of knowledge, wisdom and spiritual maturity.

The planet Saturn in alchemy equates to the black stone, or starting out point, and to the base metal lead. This occult insignia of the Temple of Solomon might be seen to beckon us to enter its star portal between the two columns and begin our own initiatory pathway upward toward philosophical gold. The gateway would be step one, like the GO square in Monopoly? And yes…it would represent the entrance to those ancient mystery schools of an even dimmer past.

dollar-eye

So what do these ancient symbols of duality have to do with the New World Order or the Hollywood films that seem to preach resistance to its tyranny? Of course, the most obvious symbolic representation of the “Λ” is the pyramid with the all-seeing-eye.

HISTORICAL NAZIS AND FICTIONAL REPTILIANS

V-Day

“V” doesn’t just stand for “Vendetta,” it also stands for “Vengeance” and for “Victory.”

The D-Day invasion of Normandy on June 6, 1944, represented the tip of the Allied spear into Germany’s Western Front.

The last German V-1 bomb hit a farm in Herfordshire, England, on March 27th, 1945. On April 30th, with the Soviet Army overrunning Berlin, Adolf Hitler committed suicide in his bunker. One week later Germany surrendered. The surrender was announced May 7th, 1945, officially ending the European phase of World War II. Allied leaders decided that May 8th would be celebrated as Victory in Europe Day (V-E Day).

As I wrote in Captain America Gives The Illuminati Game Away, the film conveys the symbolic ritual beheading of the Hydra (defeating the resurrected Nazi cabal) as a possible precursor to a New Global World Order after the staged demise of the U.S. dollar and the American illuminati.  Perhaps a second “V-Day” is in the cards, one that most light workers would hail as a “Victory.”  But might such an Event be a false victory of the “false light,” another round of problem-reaction-solution, leading us to the New Global World Order?

The real problem is still a manipulated duality paradigm of false light vs. dark.

V-tvshow

Do you remember the “V” mini-series from 1983, or the remake from 2009? An alien race arrives on Earth in giant space ships, claiming to come in peace, however they are actually tyrannical reptilians disguised as humans with a sinister agenda.

TSDVVVV EC005In the original 1983 mini-series, the “Visitors” (another “V”) were represented by a symbol that looked remarkably like a Nazi Swastika. A small group of humans formed a resistance movement to fight them.  In this case, a spray-painted red “V” was used by the members of the resistance to show their opposition to the new Reptilian Nazi Order, just like in the film V For Vendetta.

In every one of these books, films, or television shows, an underground  resistance movement forms to oppose the rise of a tyrannical order.  This is largely due to the necessity of conflict to move the narrative of the fictional story forward towards a conclusion. If there were only the evil empire and no rebellion, the story would be over pretty quickly, without any emotional payoff for the audience.

This is also due to human nature, our inherent desire to remain free and fight any form of oppression.  And it is this human nature that the elite wish to manipulate and control, through our entertainment.

The fascists took out the photos where I diss the evil fartists, Alex Sauret and Kayla Ferreia. So I'll just diss them here!

It's like in God of War 1 when Kratos is about to open Pandora's Box but then his former master, the God of War, kills him.

I'm copying and pasting this from my linkedin. Though, it appears the fascists are controlling my website. Fuck linkedin.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2

I CAN EXPOSE WHO IS AN ASWANG/ALPHA DRACONIAN/REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER!

OR I CAN EXPOSE WHO IS AN EVIL HUMAN WHO USES THE REPTILIAN PART OF THEIR BRAIN!

EVIL HUMANS WHO USE THE REPTILIAN PART OF THEIR BRAIN DESERVE TO LOOK LIKE UGLY ASWANGS/BIRD-LIKE REPTILIAN ALPHA DRACONIANS!

I KNOW TWO EVIL ALIENS OR EVIL HUMANS! THEY ARE ALEX SAURET AND KAYLA FERREIRA! I MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE UGLY ALIENS! THEY SHOULD BE CALLED ALEXSAURAUS AND KALIEN! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

OACD U (Ontario Arts Council Department) sucks. All colleges and universities are Illuminati. Students get brainwashed in those insitutions and robbed of their money. Those words on Kayla actually say conform. In schools, you are expected to conform. They want to turn students into brainwashed obedient sheeple.

Frank, Nada, and me see Kayla shape shifting.

Kayla shape shifting.

Quote from: Penis mv on December 18, 2016, 02:14:04 PM
TL.  DR.   Any of your shit.

The true divide in the American Empire is between those who read and know truth, and those who don't read and are easily fooled.

I read so much that I am the Monarch Bookworm! I'm dressed up like a monarch caterpillar.

Try your best to read this article and you get to view a beautiful man or woman. I don't interact with Bellgabbers because humans are scary so I don't know if you're a man or woman, and what gender you prefer. These rewards are also for others.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20081110_america_the_illiterate

America the Illiterate

Posted on Aug 31, 2016

By Chris Hedges

A dog-costume contest in 2008. (Tina Fineberg / AP)

Chris Hedges is on vacation and will return to writing his weekly Truthdig column on Sept. 5. While he is on break, we are republishing some of his past columns. This one originally ran on Nov. 10, 2008.   

We live in two Americas. One America, now the minority, functions in a print-based, literate world. It can cope with complexity and has the intellectual tools to separate illusion from truth. The other America, which constitutes the majority, exists in a non-reality-based belief system. This America, dependent on skillfully manipulated images for information, has severed itself from the literate, print-based culture. It cannot differentiate between lies and truth. It is informed by simplistic, childish narratives and clichés. It is thrown into confusion by ambiguity, nuance and self-reflection. This divide, more than race, class or gender, more than rural or urban, believer or nonbeliever, red state or blue state, has split the country into radically distinct, unbridgeable and antagonistic entities. 

There are over 42 million American adults, 20 percent of whom hold high school diplomas, who cannot read, as well as the 50 million who read at a fourth- or fifth-grade level. Nearly a third of the nation’s population is illiterate or barely literate. And their numbers are growing by an estimated 2 million a year. But even those who are supposedly literate retreat in huge numbers into this image-based existence. A third of high school graduates, along with 42 percent of college graduates, never read a book after they finish school. Eighty percent of the families in the United States last year did not buy a book. 

The illiterate rarely vote, and when they do vote they do so without the ability to make decisions based on textual information. American political campaigns, which have learned to speak in the comforting epistemology of images, eschew real ideas and policy for cheap slogans and reassuring personal narratives. Political propaganda now masquerades as ideology. Political campaigns have become an experience. They do not require cognitive or self-critical skills. They are designed to ignite pseudo-religious feelings of euphoria, empowerment and collective salvation. Campaigns that succeed are carefully constructed psychological instruments that manipulate fickle public moods, emotions and impulses, many of which are subliminal. They create a public ecstasy that annuls individuality and fosters a state of mindlessness. They thrust us into an eternal present. They cater to a nation that now lives in a state of permanent amnesia. It is style and story, not content or history or reality, which inform our politics and our lives. We prefer happy illusions. And it works because so much of the American electorate, including those who should know better, blindly cast ballots for slogans, smiles, the cheerful family tableaux, narratives and the perceived sincerity and the attractiveness of candidates. We confuse how we feel with knowledge. 

The illiterate and semi-literate, once the campaigns are over, remain powerless.  They still cannot protect their children from dysfunctional public schools. They still cannot understand predatory loan deals, the intricacies of mortgage papers, credit card agreements and equity lines of credit that drive them into foreclosures and bankruptcies. They still struggle with the most basic chores of daily life from reading instructions on medicine bottles to filling out bank forms, car loan documents and unemployment benefit and insurance papers. They watch helplessly and without comprehension as hundreds of thousands of jobs are shed. They are hostages to brands. Brands come with images and slogans. Images and slogans are all they understand. Many eat at fast food restaurants not only because it is cheap but because they can order from pictures rather than menus. And those who serve them, also semi-literate or illiterate, punch in orders on cash registers whose keys are marked with symbols and pictures. This is our brave new world.

Political leaders in our post-literate society no longer need to be competent, sincere or honest. They only need to appear to have these qualities. Most of all they need a story, a narrative. The reality of the narrative is irrelevant. It can be completely at odds with the facts. The consistency and emotional appeal of the story are paramount. The most essential skill in political theater and the consumer culture is artifice. Those who are best at artifice succeed. Those who have not mastered the art of artifice fail. In an age of images and entertainment, in an age of instant emotional gratification, we do not seek or want honesty. We ask to be indulged and entertained by clichés, stereotypes and mythic narratives that tell us we can be whomever we want to be, that we live in the greatest country on Earth, that we are endowed with superior moral and physical qualities and that our glorious future is preordained, either because of our attributes as Americans or because we are blessed by God or both. 

The ability to magnify these simple and childish lies, to repeat them and have surrogates repeat them in endless loops of news cycles, gives these lies the aura of an uncontested truth. We are repeatedly fed words or phrases like yes we can, maverick, change,  pro-life,  hope  or  war on terror. It feels good not to think. All we have to do is visualize what we want, believe in ourselves and summon those hidden inner resources, whether divine or national, that make the world conform to our desires. Reality is never an impediment to our advancement.

Here's your rewards for reading.

Christy Hemme

Squidward

Chipmunk Man, Eastern Chipmunk Man, Simon the Chipmunk, Kevin the Chipmunk, ChipmunKevin, and SHALOIN CHIpMONK is who I am.

I am SHAOLIN CHIpMONK because I'm half Shaolin Monk, and half chipmunk.

Shaolin monks

Shaolin graduates.

Chi is capitalized in the name SHAOLIN CHIpMONK because of Shaolin Chi Kung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvDxi9v_MWA

Before the dark days of Donald Trump, I was part of group called Alvin and the Chipmunks in BUMber Humber College.

You see in Noni's corporate FArt Art program, there was this great Filipino artist named Alvin Curran.

I was also with Steven. The three of us called our group, Alvin and the Chipmunks. Alvin is Alvin.

I'm Simon because I'm smart.

Steven is Theodore. My sister, Kimberely, came up with the name. The group lasted two semesters. Poor Alvin stopped coming to class. Thee last time I saw him, he went to the toilet.

Everybody, I am the superhero, kEvolution!

Evil human nature turns human evil.

If evil infects an artist, they become a fArtist. One of them is spitting cobra.

Semi-Retirement 

:iconspittingcobra:
by spittingcobra, Feb 15, 2010, 7:24:45 PM
Journals / Personal

Heh, so it's been a while :D

Sorry for dropping off the face of the planet for a while there, real life got pretty hectic (and still is!).

I still don't have the time to devote to this page like I used to, but I'll be popping on every now and then to submit some new damsel-in-distress goodness =P

Sorry if I didn't get to respond to your comments/faves/watches!!!  I logged in to a GIANT backlog of them - that'll teach me to log in every now and then in the future, lol.

And holy crap, nearly 20K pageviews - I never thought I'd hit 5K when I started this page, lol.  Thanks for all of your support!

And remember...  there's no problem that duct tape won't solve.  Or a ballgag. :D

He or she is like a Batman villain,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmknRTZBaxM

He or she makes evil rape art.

http://spittingcobra.deviantart.com/

So I decided to insult the fartist. He or she could is a potential pedophile or an actual pedophile.

One of my kEvolution forms is Mongooseman. Mongooses fight, and can kill cobras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyuIAUlL5IU

Here is what I wrote.

LoneCyborgWolf  Edited 9 hours ago   

spitting corbra! Villain! You and your followers are evil. You are all a snake cult! I am opposed to your evil! Turning girls into sex slaves?! How villainous! I am the superhero kEvolution. I am like a mimic octopus who can transform into anything! I transform KEVOLING EVOLVING TO DESTROY YOUUUUU INTO MONGOOSEMAN! Mongooses can fight and kill cobras!

Here is what I, Mongooseman, looks like.

lonecyborgwolf.deviantart.com/…

Perhaps, you are really a reptilian shapeshifter! You are not creative! You only take art and degrade it!

Reptilian shapeshifters want to create a fascist one world goverment

You and your followers are going to hell!

Here is what I copied and pasted.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/the-dark-triad/

Illuminati   

The Dark Triad â€" How Pedophiles and Psychopaths are Created

Posted on December 14, 2016 by Deus Nexus   Leave a comment

psychopathsSource: Waking Times | by Nathaniel Mauka

There are many neurological disorders which may lead to psychopathy and pedophilia, but a vile set of characteristics which acts as the underlying psychology of a predator is known as the Dark Triad. It is as combination of personality traits, that if developed when one is young enough, often predisposes them to develop the kind of behaviors all too often seen in people in positions of power in our society today.

Traits of the Dark Triad

The Dark Triad is the foundation of a host of undesirable behaviors including aggressiveness, sexual opportunism, and uncontrolled impulsivity, psychopathy and predatory behavior in general.

The three traits are:

Narcissism â€" A narcissist is clinically, and deeply rooted, with an internalized sense of self. This person truly believes they are superior to everybody else simply because they are who they are and they exist. What they experience is akin to a god complex. Their seemingly infinite self-regard is actually a coping mechanism for a deeply fractured sense of Self, which can be created by unthinkable acts of sexual abuse. A narcissist is so consumed with self ‘love,’ that they have no ability to empathize with another’s pain. All people with narcissism are not sex offenders and pedophiles, but child sex offenders display narcissism in it most destructive form. Because this person cannot put a child’s needs above their own they find it very easy to commit acts which can permanently emotionally and even physically scar a child. This is essentially the insensitive psychopath.

Machiavellianism â€" Hand in hand with narcissism is Machiavellianism. This is the tendency for someone to see all social paradigms and scenarios as games of strategy that require meticulous maneuvering. They see life as a game of poker or chess, always gaming for a win. They see people only as ‘assets’ which can be used and discarded as they see fit to achieve their aims. They are often very manipulative, and because they are also usually intelligent, they play their game of chess or poker, often making mental moves way ahead of their perceived competition. This person only manipulates, they do not relate. Machiavellianism is the art of duplicity which forms the core intellectual component of the dark triad.

Psychopathy â€" This is the reason that the vast majority of people on this planet are not pedophiles, and also the reason you cannot train yourself to be a dark triad individual. Psychopathy is how your brain connects your behavioral choices to your sense of guilt/remorse. Most of us have experienced love, and therefore have developed empathy. Even if our upbringings had emotional abuse, physical abuse, or some other type of unwanted influence, the extreme abuse characteristic of psychopaths is not in our realm of being. Someone with acute psychopathy has no aversion for immoral or harmful behavior, predominantly because they feel no empathy, guilt or remorse when doing bad things. This, too, is often the result of being abused so horribly that they cannot interact with others in a normal way.

The Dark Triad Survey

While many of us might seek admiration and flattery we have internal moral controls which influence how we go about getting that admiration or attention. Have a look at this questionnaire, which most non-psychotic, non-narcissistic, and non-machiavellian people would answer ‘no’ to from start to finish.
1.I tend to manipulate others to get my way.
2.I tend to lack remorse.
3.I tend to want others to admire me.
4.I tend to be unconcerned with the morality of my actions.
5.I have used deceit or lied to get my way.
6.I tend to be callous or insensitive.
7.I have used flattery to get my way.
8.I tend to seek prestige or status.
9.I tend to be cynical.
10.I tend to exploit others toward my own end.
11.I tend to expect special favors from others.
12.I want others to pay attention to me.

What Makes a Pedophile?

Although a pedophile can develop due to a genetic predisposition, with certain people indeed having abnormal brain structures, through the latest research we can understand that this crisis is largely the outcome of a conscious, detailed plan to control the mind and environment of certain people from a young age, such that they become aberrant in their personalities and sexual tastes. The problem often begins with rampant and grotesque sexual abuse, that typically starts when a child is barely able to walk and talk.

If these traits aren’t reinforced as a child, they will likely never develop. This is why ‘normal’ men and women can look at powerful men (predominantly, though women are pedophiles, too) who act in abhorrent ways as odd. To those who have these three traits themselves, they will actually look up to a pedophile, and want to experience pleasure and power in the same way that they do.

A Cultural Phenomenon

The Dark Triad is rewarded within our culture, and often glorified by our media and promoted as is these are necessary qualities, inherently found in successful, rich and powerful people.

You will notice that many of the accounts of pedophilia and child abuse coming out into the open now mostly expose individuals in power â€" police officers and government officials, world leaders, politicians, religious figures, social influencers, etc. Recently an internet pedophilia ring was exposed with an incredible 70,000 members, among them were scout leaders, teachers, cops, and those many in society would generally look to as ‘trusted’ individuals.

About the Author

Nathaniel Mauka is a researcher of the dark side of government and exopolitics, and a staff writer for Waking Times.

This article (The Dark Triad â€" How Pedophiles and Psychopaths are Created) was originally created and published by Waking Times and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Nathaniel Mauka. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution and author bio.

RELATED POSTS:
Why Elites And Psychopaths Are Useless To Society
The Illuminati as a Necrophilous Mindset
Mustering the Emotional and Spiritual Maturity to Face the Satanic Cult
The Psychopathy of Greed
Understanding STO, STS, and Densities

Then I wrote again.

You are like a Batman villain. I am like Batman. Although, Batman is Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmknRTZBaxM

So I'm the anti-Illuminati version of Batman.

Anyways, I diss you on on Bellgab.

Dissing spittingcobra is like how Batman fought the Mutant leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV18kZIBBZA

I'm an artist too. I'm the ScArtist. But my other artist form is LoneCyborgWolf

http://lonecyborgwolf.deviantart.com/

albrecht

Out of curiousity can you choose what animal you become or does it just happen? For example will you be a reindeer or something Christmas or winter associated for Christmas time? If you happened to become a bear, now being winter, would you hibernate or still be able to post on BG?

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2016, 08:26:16 PM
... If you happened to become a bear, now being winter, would you hibernate or still be able to post on BG?

This is a great question. I'd like to know if he can be either an animal who loves daylight or lives a nocturnal lifestyle - and if he switches between the two is the transition hard to figure out schedule-wise.

whoozit

As someone with a tiger in their avatar, I advise you to drink less tiger blood.  It is powerful and a little goes a long way.

Rix Gins

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on December 18, 2016, 08:18:36 PM
Everybody, I am the superhero, kEvolution!

Big head is only good place for very large headache.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on December 19, 2016, 02:08:38 AM
This is a great question. I'd like to know if he can be either an animal who loves daylight or lives a nocturnal lifestyle - and if he switches between the two is the transition hard to figure out schedule-wise.
Since he still hasn't answered my question if he can choose to turn into a certain animal or it just happens. So I'm presuming that he did turn into a bear and is now hibernating. He should consider moving to West Virginia where an eccentric old guy fought in court (representing himself) against the police state for his right to help, frolic with, and raise abandoned animals. He even has some bears and claims never to have been injured. Like a modern day Grizzly Adams.
http://www.wvva.com/story/25407837/2014/05/Thursday/man-fights-to-save-wv-wildlife

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2016, 08:26:16 PM
Out of curiousity can you choose what animal you become or does it just happen? For example will you be a reindeer or something Christmas or winter associated for Christmas time? If you happened to become a bear, now being winter, would you hibernate or still be able to post on BG?

My transformations have a statement I want to say.

albrecht

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on January 08, 2017, 10:57:08 PM
My transformations have a statement I want to say.
So the transformation is a willful thing, not a random event? OK, I still suggest a bear and hibernate a bit over winter, considering other threads and events, and, and but, wish you well.