• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

be "ready to fight [North Korea] tonight,"

Started by albrecht, October 08, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 07:33:39 PM

Trump: "Any more threats and there will be fire and fury"

NK: "We'll strike Guam"

Your move Donald...

And to imagine it will be only Guam and NK is wishful thinking at best, and idiocy at worst. It will be catastrophic. If this escalates any more with the two most immature idiotic rulers in history (Including Nero and Caligula) it will all be over. Trump has to be removed from the equation and let the grown ups get on the diplomacy phone. Being antagonistic has got us to here, that worked didn't it?  ???

There is a time for tough talk and that time has arrived.  Whether it proceeds to the next step is up to Kim.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 09:11:39 PM
There is a time for tough talk and that time has arrived.  Whether it proceeds to the next step is up to Kim.

The British instinct is always for appeasement. While their diplomacy is admirable it's often naive.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 07:33:39 PM

Trump: "Any more threats and there will be fire and fury"

NK: "We'll strike Guam"

Your move Donald...

And to imagine it will be only Guam and NK is wishful thinking at best, and idiocy at worst. It will be catastrophic. If this escalates any more with the two most immature idiotic rulers in history (Including Nero and Caligula) it will all be over. Trump has to be removed from the equation and let the grown ups get on the diplomacy phone. Being antagonistic has got us to here, that worked didn't it?  ???
York poo,
I wonder if you were so smart and involved when your own government lied about Saddam Hussein and his chemical weapons of mass destruction in IRAQ ??
Or just here you are so brave and full of wisdom ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: YakCum on August 08, 2017, 09:15:59 PM
York poo,
I wonder if you were so smart and involved when your own government lied about Saddam Hussein and his chemical weapons of mass destruction in IRAQ ??

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 08:57:58 PM
The way it's being sold on the news I still think it's probably a ruse being used to bring the next phase of the police state in where we all agree to sacrifice even more of our freedom for security. I'd say I hope I'm wrong but that would mean actual nuclear war.  ::)

P.S. Can we all start pronouncing that word properly already? It's pronounced new-clear not nu-cu-lar. I'm getting tired of seeing people on TV getting paid a fuckton of money to mispronounce this like Homer Simpson.  ::)

Something is up. How's this all happening now. Not a year ago or a year from now. I call BS. The US would never make a preemptive nuke-you-lur strike. Hell if it's up to the left we'll nuke ourselves 1st to show NK we are on their side. Might be nice to have Russia on our side. Good thing the left has wasted that relationship. Bizarre times, no one can be trusted. Well except Trump because he's the only one who says what he thinks.

ZaZa

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 08, 2017, 09:18:57 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html

quote from that link:
*Others pointed to another embarrassment.
In five of six incidents in which troops were wounded by chemical agents, the munitions appeared to have been designed in the United States,
manufactured in Europe and filled in chemical agent production lines built in Iraq by Western companies.**

Uncle Duke

Interesting comparison between US/NK and Israel/Iran.  In both cases, upstart wannabe nuclear powers have loudly threatened an established world (US) or regional (Israel) superpower.  To my mind the difference is the Iranians know Israel will vaporize them if they believe Iran develops nukes and a capability to deliver them, the NKs think the US is bluffing when talking a preemptive strike under similar circumstances.  I think hitting the NKs unless as an absolute last resort is madness, but we have to make sure Kim (and the rest of the world, for that matter) knows we will strike, and when we do it will be with a fury the world has never known.  God help us all if it comes to that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 09:22:04 PM
NYT fake news?  ???

I've always heard that these were our chemical weapons...that they didn't even have the facilities for making them.

They probably were sold to Iraq long before, and most likely the CIA was involved. I believe that is why Bush never went on the stump to defend that chemical weapons were found. He let the press skate by with the reports that there were none. We probably only recovered a small percentage of them. I am sure many more made it in to Syria.

ZaZa

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 08, 2017, 09:39:40 PM
Interesting comparison between US/NK and Israel/Iran.  In both cases, upstart wannabe nuclear powers have loudly threatened an established world (US) or regional (Israel) superpower.  To my mind the difference is the Iranians know Israel will vaporize them if they believe Iran develops nukes and a capability to deliver them, the NKs think the US is bluffing when talking a preemptive strike under similar circumstances.  I think hitting the NKs unless as an absolute last resort is madness, but we have to make sure Kim (and the rest of the world, for that matter) knows we will strike, and when we do it will be with a fury the world has never known.  God help us all if it comes to that.

And China is not going to just watch America striking NKOREA and do nothing,...
There is no way for domino effect not to happen when US attacks NKorea. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 08:57:58 PM
The way it's being sold on the news I still think it's probably a ruse being used to bring the next phase of the police state in where we all agree to sacrifice even more of our freedom for security. I'd say I hope I'm wrong but that would mean actual nuclear war.  ::)

P.S. Can we all start pronouncing that word properly already? It's pronounced new-clear not nu-cu-lar. I'm getting tired of seeing people on TV getting paid a fuckton of money to mispronounce this like Homer Simpson.  ::)

Yeah, let semantics get in the way of a fucking loon threatening to send big balls of sunshine. 'Sold' on the news? Trump threatened fire and fury. What do you think that might mean to Trump? Asshole.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 09:15:54 PM
The British instinct is always for appeasement. While their diplomacy is admirable it's often naive.  ;)

You can preach how right you are if the ICBMs start launching, okay?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 09:49:02 PM
And China is not going to just watch America striking NKOREA and do nothing,...
There is no way for domino effect not to happen when US attacks NKorea.

I really doubt it. Think about how much business interest we share with them. It would be cutting off their nose to spite their face. Perhaps they're that fanatical but I really doubt it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 09:15:59 PM
York poo,

Yep..I was, were you? Yak fucker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 09:52:27 PM
You can preach how right you are if the ICBMs start launching, okay?

Oh, will that be my fault?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 08, 2017, 09:21:54 PM
. Well except Trump because he's the only one who says what he thinks.

And that isn't much...Trump and thinking don't go in the same sentence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 09:52:29 PM
I really doubt it. Think about how much business interest we share with them. It would be cutting off their nose to spite their face. Perhaps they're that fanatical but I really doubt it.

You're wrong on everything else, what makes you think you're right on this? If Trump orders an attack on NK there will be consequences you and I thankfully won't be around to worry about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 09:51:31 PM

Yeah, let semantics get in the way of a fucking loon threatening to send big balls of sunshine. 'Sold' on the news? Trump threatened fire and fury. What do you think that might mean to Trump? Asshole.

This is you ALL THE TIME!

It's why no one can take you seriously.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 09:53:26 PM
Oh, will that be my fault?  ???

No..but you can still say how right you were, for about three seconds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 09:57:50 PM
This is you ALL THE TIME!

It's why no one can take you seriously.  ::)

You know? You should leave this forum. You're the village idiot who just needs attention.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 09:57:10 PM
You're wrong on everything else, what makes you think you're right on this? If Trump orders an attack on NK there will be consequences you and I thankfully won't be around to worry about.

Because I haven't been wrong. It's you who is perpetually wrong because you're only ever selling a narrative. Thanks but I don't want any of your Koolaid.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 09:58:56 PM
You know? You should leave this forum. You're the village idiot who just needs attention.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 10:00:12 PM
Because I haven't been wrong. It's you who is perpetually wrong because you're only ever selling a narrative. Thanks but I don't want any of your Koolaid.  ::)

So you really think that Trump threatening nuclear war and NK following that with 'We'll strike Guam' isn't going to mean anything? How hard were you dropped on your head as a baby?

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 09:52:29 PM

Chinese know 100% that they are not getting paid money what America owns them. America designed this thing to trade with China not to pay,
but America made one big mistake by 'default' Chinese had access to 'secret technology' and stole it, and now are in possession of it and are military might.
China can lose twice the population of America and still will have soldiers to fight America.
A,merica is doomed...

So sooner or later war with A,merica is the only option for Chinese.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 10:01:14 PM
Really I'm pissing my pants.

oh, and fuck off and die, then fuck off some some.. and when you're done fucking off, fuck off some more. Child.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

So you really think that Trump threatening nuclear war and NK following that with 'We'll strike Guam' isn't going to mean anything? How hard were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Designx

Weird how NK became an absolute imminent threat since Trump was elected. Curious. I don't buy it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 09:54:24 PM
And that isn't much...Trump and thinking don't go in the same sentence.

You just used them that way, dumbass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:02:54 PM
oh, and fuck off and die, then fuck off some some.. and when you're done fucking off, fuck off some more. Child.

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 09:53:11 PM
Yep..I was, were you? Yak fucker.

York poo, you are so sensitive that you might run and cry to mv, that I'm stealing your spot light and I'm posting too much... lol  english moron