• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

be "ready to fight [North Korea] tonight,"

Started by albrecht, October 08, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

starrmtn001

North Korea, China Exchange Threats and Rebukes in Unprecedented Diplomatic Row.  5.5.17.

https://youtu.be/aqmTTtthgvg

Up All Night

Look, why doesn't the US do a "Pearl Harbor" on NK, and then declare War on NK.

That should safeguard SK enough from being obliterated.

Just check the prevailing winds for the pre-dawn strike...

Juan

Because US officials know, thanks to Maj. Ed Dames, that NK has a huge nuke buried under the American troops at the border.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on June 27, 2017, 10:17:47 AM
Because US officials know, thanks to Maj. Ed Dames, that NK has a huge nuke buried under the American troops at the border.

Dames somehow failed to remotely view his Russian mail order bride's plan to dump his ass after a few years of marriage. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 27, 2017, 01:24:45 PM
Dames somehow failed to remotely view his Russian mail order bride's plan to dump his ass after a few years of marriage.

Or that his post military career would be a dismal failure

CozyRozie

..SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU
I'm busy drinking George Clooney's tequila tonight [3/4 bottle gone]...and fighting BellGab, it's a though fucker to conquer but I think I found it's weak spot :-*

starrmtn001

UN Security Council EMERGENCY MEETING over NORTH KOREA 7/5/17 United Nations. 
(Spoiler Alert!  Russia in the only nation who appears to be, not on board).

https://youtu.be/zHQI0QPwOsQ

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Up All Night on July 30, 2017, 03:23:30 PM
Hell's Coming...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4130488/us-air-force-unleashes-supersonic-bombers-in-north-korea-nuke-drill-as-its-claimed-donald-trump-is-poised-to-launch-military-strike-against-the-rogue-state/

A little research goes a long way.  Contrary to what is reported in this article, the B-1B is not nuclear capable.  The BONES were converted to conventional capability ONLY some twenty years ago.

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 30, 2017, 03:46:24 PM
A little research goes a long way.  Contrary to what is reported in this article, the B-1B is not nuclear capable.  The BONES were converted to conventional capability ONLY some twenty years ago.

For nukes, there's an Ohio Class sub off the coast...no need for bombers if we wanted to bring the big fire.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Chefist on July 30, 2017, 03:52:27 PM
For nukes, there's an Ohio Class sub off the coast...no need for bombers if we wanted to bring the big fire.

Run silent, run deep.

ZaZa

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on June 30, 2017, 04:01:33 AM

..SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU
I'm busy drinking George Clooney's tequila tonight [3/4 bottle gone]...and fighting BellGab, it's a though fucker to conquer but I think I found it's weak spot :-*

^^^THIS

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on June 30, 2017, 04:01:33 AM

..SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU

Only leftist fagtards drink George Clooney's tequila.

paladin1991

marshmallows.  Where the fuck are the marshmallows?

Kidnostad3

An Ohio class Trident II submarine could be just off the beach at Malibu and wipe out the whole Korean Peninsula with plenty of missiles left in the tubes. Just sayin'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UGM-133_Trident_II

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 31, 2017, 05:53:51 PM
An Ohio class Trident II submarine could be just off the beach at Malibu and wipe out the whole Korean Peninsula with plenty of missiles left in the tubes. Just sayin'.

Militarily we're armed at a rate of about 15 to 1 compared to our closest competitors. Try to remember that when the mainstream media is beating the war drum and the puds here are sounding the alarm bells.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2017, 06:26:32 PM
Militarily we're armed at a rate of about 15 to 1 compared to our closest competitors. Try to remember that when the mainstream media is beating the war drum and the puds here are sounding the alarm bells.  ;)
Norks with nukes.  That's like letting a three year old handle a loaded weapon.  What the fuck, Chuck?  The Norks are like rabid Chihuahas.  Yeah, their bite will hurt, but you will still stomp that little rat into a bloody paste.

WTF?  We Are Americans.  WTF?   

The whole world fucking hates us.  The world should fear the day that we begin to hate them.  When we tell the whole world the way it is.

Withdraw our military and buxx and bring it home.  Instead of nation building or assistance, we rebuild our infrastructure, give the citizens of this nation the worlds best free health care....  Any nation that wants to be our ally will bend their fucking knee and kiss the ring. With their oath of fealty, their shield and sword will be ours and our shield and sword will be theirs.  Not true vassals, but acknowledged subordinates to us.

And those that hate us?  Will get down on both fucking knees and submit.  Or we will claim their heads.

chefist

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 31, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

Yea...small potatoes...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 07:04:47 PM
Norks with nukes.  That's like letting a three year old handle a loaded weapon.  What the fuck, Chuck?  The Norks are like rabid Chihuahas.  Yeah, their bite will hurt, but you will still stomp that little rat into a bloody paste.

The whole world fucking hates us.  The world should fear the day that we begin to hate them.  When we tell the whole world the way it is.

Withdraw our military and buxx and bring it home.  Instead of nation building or assistance, we rebuild our infrastructure, give the citizens of this nation the worlds best free health care....  Any nation that wants to be our ally will bend their fucking knee and kiss the ring. With their oath of fealty, their shield and sword will be ours and our shield and sword will be theirs.  Not true vassals, but acknowledged subordinates to us.

And those that hate us?  Will get down on both fucking knees and submit.  Or we will claim their heads.

I'm really not against having a strong military for defense but do we have to keep venturing to kill people just because we can. Surely, there's a more constructive way to approach these problems even with the military. We should understand that even though we put the kibosh on globalism EU style with Trump our political elites still want American global hegemony and that's been the plan all along. Well, at least since 9/11.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

Yup, we need to play boomer baseball.  They play ball with us or we shove the bat up their ass. 

chefist

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 31, 2017, 07:27:19 PM
Yup, we need to play boomer baseball.  They play ball with us or we shove the bat up their ass.

Just throwing this out there...we are 50 years ahead in tech to the NORKS. What might we have to defend ourselves that is not in the news? Especially given we are on an alien/conspiracy type website? lol

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 07:32:12 PM
Just throwing this out there...we are 50 years ahead in tech to the NORKS. What might we have to defend ourselves that is not in the news? Especially given we are on an alien/conspiracy type website? lol

If you think they have a space based EMP weapon, do you think we may have a countermeasure?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2017, 07:27:10 PM
I'm really not against having a strong military for defense but do we have to keep venturing to kill people just because we can. Surely, there's a more constructive way to approach these problems even with the military.

We don't have to keep venturing out.  Our enemies will make themselves known, for they have a suicidal bent to their twisted beliefs.  Then we smoke the fuckers. 
More constructive way?  What?  Should we beef up our construction battalions and send them abroad to build schools, water purification stations, soup kitchens?  Only if somebody else is paying for it.  I'm done with the idea of carrying the world on the back of the American taxpayer and risking her son's and daughters for bullshit causes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 07:44:59 PM
We don't have to keep venturing out.  Our enemies will make themselves known, for they have a suicidal bent to their twisted beliefs.  Then we smoke the fuckers. 
More constructive way?  What?  Should we beef up our construction battalions and send them abroad to build schools, water purification stations, soup kitchens?  Only if somebody else is paying for it.  I'm done with the idea of carrying the world on the back of the American taxpayer and risking her son's and daughters for bullshit causes.

So, war forever then?  ???

chefist

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 31, 2017, 07:41:29 PM
If you think they have a space based EMP weapon, do you think we may have a countermeasure?

I've heard things about particle beam weapons...who knows...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 07:44:59 PM

Well put and my sentiments exactly.