• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Clinton Trump Debates

Started by Laughing Gator, September 23, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rix Gins on September 26, 2016, 06:16:49 PM
Coin toss.  Hillary will be on the right (from our perspective) side of the stage and Donald will be on the left side.  First question goes to Hillary.

Isn't she like 6 for 6 on coin tosses?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 06:07:00 PM
She'll pass out when Trump TRIGGERS her. Believe me.

You always have to give your opponent credit for having the wherewithal to put up a fight. In military terms, every time you exaggerate the enemy's weaknesses and expect them to faint in their trenches, you become more vulnerable to attack. What if she doesn't pass out?

Dr. MD MD

What time does the debate start? 9 EDT?

Rix Gins

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 05:24:43 PM
How long will Hillary be able to remain conscious? 90 minutes straight and no breaks? She doesn't have the stamina.

She did okay with her convention acceptance speech which ran over an hour.  I'm sure her 'support group' will have her coming out in fine shape.   

Big Chicken

Quote from: Rix Gins on September 26, 2016, 06:23:43 PM
She did okay with her convention acceptance speech which ran over an hour.  I'm sure her 'support group' will have her coming out in fine shape.

Well until the balloon drop triggered that T.I.A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE

Quote from: Big Chicken on September 26, 2016, 06:25:32 PM
Well until the balloon drop triggered that T.I.A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE

I thought Bill's 'third arm' gave her a good goosing?

I don't have a good vibe about this debate     :-\

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 26, 2016, 06:39:12 PM
I don't have a good vibe about this debate     :-\
Yeah, everyone is hyping it up like a Tyson fight. They are expecting fireworks and audience "guests" to be wild, Trump to insult or outrage, and Clinton to go into a coughing fit and keel over. Instead it will be like refilling your keg cup and someone telling you the fight is over and you paid for PPV and keg.

Value Of Pi

Anybody need tickets? I got tickets here. Hey, need a ticket?

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 26, 2016, 06:45:17 PM
Anybody need tickets? I got tickets here. Hey, need a ticket?

PEPES, KEKS, AND HARAMBE'S HERRRRREE!

Little Hater

What's the over/under on Hillary's onstage collapse?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2016, 06:43:15 PM
Yeah, everyone is hyping it up like a Tyson fight. They are expecting fireworks and audience "guests" to be wild, Trump to insult or outrage, and Clinton to go into a coughing fit and keel over. Instead it will be like refilling your keg cup and someone telling you the fight is over and you paid for PPV and keg.

I just got a vision of her taking a bite out of Trump's ear. Thanks for that albrecht.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 26, 2016, 06:47:01 PM
Lee Ann RackAdoo is live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjYrJueWwU8

Worst nail polish ever.   It's a Whitley Strieber Alien Abduction Puke Green

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2016, 06:43:15 PM

I was hoping at least for bikini girls announcing the rounds in this fight. We need something. All that popcorn and potato chips going to waste. And the beer.

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 26, 2016, 06:47:01 PM
Lee Ann RackAdoo is live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjYrJueWwU8
Nice. She was hired for her reporting skills. Like all the sportsbroadcasters, weather gals, and female reporters on tv.

67 degrees inside debate hall, they're trying to keep Hillary's body from falling apart during debate. Sly boots.

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 26, 2016, 06:50:03 PM
I was hoping at least for bikini girls announcing the rounds in this fight. We need something. All that popcorn and potato chips going to waste. And the beer.
Has anyone hear suggested drinking game rules? A cough is a shot? A repeating of last words is a shot? That could get ugly quick though.

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2016, 06:50:28 PM
Nice. She was hired for her reporting skills. Like all the sportsbroadcasters, weather gals, and female reporters on tv.

In her case it's true though.  A few weeks ago AJ had a 24 hour live broadcast, her hosting spot was in the middle of the night, she did pretty well considering she looked super sleep deprived.  The good looks are just a bonus.