• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

***BREAKING*** Explosion in NYC

Started by Richard Groyper, September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM
Religion of peace.
Details? Link? I saw some story earlier about a pipe bomb in New Jersey during a Marine charity run (luckily no one hurt and no suspects or attribution) and saw an article that Obama was going to rally blacks to go against Trump etc so likely some more police shootings like the one in Philly earlier or 'knock out games' are coming down the pike but to what are you referring?

albrecht

Quote from: ziznak on September 17, 2016, 07:23:17 PM
http://pix11.com/2016/09/17/fdny-confirms-outdoor-explosion-in-chelsea/
At the increases rate of immigration (often illegal,) racial agitation by politicians and the administration, radical "refugees," and divide between the rich and poor I'm surprised we haven't banned things like trash cans etc like England used to do. It is getting nuts and will likely get worse as they panic about Trump or a country wanting borders.

Dumpster explosion supposedly.   Doesn't sound like a gas leak

trostol

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2016, 07:26:22 PM
Details? Link? I saw some story earlier about a pipe bomb in New Jersey during a Marine charity run (luckily no one hurt and no suspects or attribution) and saw an article that Obama was going to rally blacks to go against Trump etc so likely some more police shootings like the one in Philly earlier or 'knock out games' are coming down the pike but to what are you referring?

nothing much said atm..no real details save some garbage dumpster looks wrecked

the Philly shooting was brutal..dude ambushed the Officer in the car then went running off about..3..4 blocks randomly shooting at people

the pipe bombs at the run..they said they found more than the one that went off in another can

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2016, 07:26:22 PM

https://twitter.com/LindaSuhler/status/777316773892849664

trostol

and as far as i see..no coverage on it ..not CNN not MSNBC...

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 07:32:53 PM
https://twitter.com/LindaSuhler/status/777316773892849664
Hopefully no one seriously injured. It is not hard to kill people if one wishes, sadly. And the Muslims in particular, but the Irish terrorists sometimes did also, frequently try to target first-responders and on-lookers with secondary devices. So unless it is your job or you have a particular skill-set and can help out I wouldn't hang around a scene- just in case. But the random shootings, knife-attacks, targeting cops, "knock out games," rapes, etc of Obama's, and other politicians of his ilk, BLM, Muslims, illegals, "refugees," etc are very hard to protect against because often low-technology and, basically, random attacks. Aside from profiling and staying away from those types of people which, by nature of their job, police cannot since so much crime in those communities.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2016, 07:39:16 PM
Hopefully no one seriously injured. It is not hard to kill people if one wishes, sadly. And the Muslims in particular, but the Irish terrorists sometimes did also, frequently try to target first-responders and on-lookers with secondary devices. So unless it is your job or you have a particular skill-set and can help out I wouldn't hang around a scene- just in case. But the random shootings, knife-attacks, targeting cops, "knock out games," rapes, etc of Obama's, and other politicians of his ilk, BLM, Muslims, illegals, "refugees," etc are very hard to protect against because often low-technology and, basically, random attacks. Aside from profiling and staying away from those types of people which, by nature of their job, police cannot since so much crime in those communities.

Lol going to laugh when this turns out to be white folks

Quote from: trostol on September 17, 2016, 07:34:20 PM
and as far as i see..no coverage on it ..not CNN not MSNBC...

Interesting, huh?

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:41:30 PM

I'm sure the Trumper Youth is responsible.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 07:43:39 PM

Eh i think its gonna be teens playing around with shit trying to blow up a trashbin

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 07:43:39 PM

Hillary needed ISIS to create a distraction.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:41:30 PM
From the initial descriptions of the NJ incident I assumed "white folks" especially skinhead or etc types (Muzzies etc don't usually use pipebombs.) I haven't yet heard what the Chelsea device was like. Though these days some kid with a loud firecracker or acid bomb or just a car backfire (I dont think happens that much anymore due to changes in tech) would cause alarm and attention even if the event was just some kind of fun gone wrong. Hope nobody was hurt.

trostol

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 07:44:27 PM
About msm not reporting on it.

no one seems to be..and very little else about being talked about..they said one guy was taken off but seemed ot be mostly shock..

Quote from: trostol on September 17, 2016, 07:47:57 PM
no one seems to be..and very little else about being talked about..they said one guy was taken off but seemed ot be mostly shock..

20+ wounded

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:44:45 PM
Eh i think its gonna be teens playing around with shit trying to blow up a trashbin
Yep, I can easily see that. Though these days those teens will be labeled terrorists or charged/threatened, depending on wealth of parents and attorneys, with some serious crime even if it was just a firework or makeshift chemical "bomb." You can't play around like that, at least in a major city, anymore. I was a bit nervous setting off model rockets with some young relatives several months ago.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on September 17, 2016, 07:49:56 PM
20+ wounded

Were did you get that number from? Reuters so far is only reporting three injuries

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2016, 07:50:41 PM
Yep, I can easily see that. Though these days those teens will be labeled terrorists or charged/threatened, depending on wealth of parents and attorneys, with some serious crime even if it was just a firework or makeshift chemical "bomb." You can't play around like that, at least in a major city, anymore. I was a bit nervous setting off model rockets with some young relatives several months ago.

The lack of actual kill count is what making me think it isn't the beginning of ww3

trostol

CNN now has coverage going

i still have hockey on

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:52:11 PM
The lack of actual kill count is what making me think it isn't the beginning of ww3

Disappointed?  :D

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 07:51:02 PM
Were did you get that number from? Reuters so far is only reporting three injuries

They anus.