• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The wanderer..

Started by Bobbysaltereg0, September 09, 2016, 12:29:57 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if the real reason Art quit was because he was too involved in fallout 4 and didn't have enough time to build his settlements.

Someone needs to make a mod on the game that plays old Art shows through the pip-boy. Shows that deal with subjects that go along with the game...

Would Art be for the institute , the brotherhood of steel, the railroad or minute men?
I can't figure out which one ..

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on September 09, 2016, 12:29:57 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if the real reason Art quit was because he was too involved in fallout 4 and didn't have enough time to build his settlements.

Someone needs to make a mod on the game that plays old Art shows through the pip-boy. Shows that deal with subjects that go along with the game...

Would Art be for the institute , the brotherhood of steel, the railroad or minute men?
I can't figure out which one ..

Art's voice talents were on display in the game Prey.

cweb

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on September 09, 2016, 12:29:57 AM
True story.

"Fuck the affiliates, I need to gather more steel so I can build a canteen for that turd burgler MacCready."

Quote from: rekcuf on September 09, 2016, 06:53:19 AM
Skyrim > Fallout 4
Me too. Still pissed elder scrolls 6 is not coming out anytime soon... I'll still get remastered Skyrim but I'll have to re dedicate a lot of time into it again. Wish we could import our saved games and character into remastered version. I guess I'll be hanging out at that old bannered mare soon and running around with serena...

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on September 09, 2016, 11:17:14 AM
Me too. Still pissed elder scrolls 6 is not coming out anytime soon... I'll still get remastered Skyrim but I'll have to re dedicate a lot of time into it again. Wish we could import our saved games and character into remastered version. I guess I'll be hanging out at that old bannered mare soon and running around with serena...

I too was once a traveler, until I took an arrow to the knee. Save me a bottle of Black-Briar Mead (reserve.) I have some Witches of Dim Hollow Crypt to kill. Only after my thrist is quenched.