• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Parris001 on December 24, 2017, 09:00:39 AM
... Here's wishing Jorch a mouthful of marbles Happy New Year...

George thanks you but says he already has that

ACE of CLUBS

Merry Christmas George .......... please sing 'Blue Christmas for your many millions of listeners.

NoMoreNoory

No Blue Christmas, but he did play Scarlet Ribbons - god-awful dirge that it is - in its entirety and without explanation at the end of 'Here's What's Happaneen'. Christmas miracle, angels answering little girl's prayer or some such rot, I suppose.

In passing, I notice Joorch has recently taken to describing C2C as 'inter-active'. Which means what exactly? Phone calls.

GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 26, 2017, 12:28:43 AM
...In passing, I notice Joorch has recently taken to describing C2C as 'inter-active'. Which means what exactly? Phone calls.

GNS
Interacting with Jorch. 

Theadora

Quote from: expat on December 24, 2017, 10:53:07 AM
A little late, but....

http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2017/12/open-letter-to-linda-moulton-howe.html

The X-37B is nuclear powered, and is a conduit for the utilization of Brilliant Pebbles.

It's quite telling how you neglect to post my comments on dorkmission, yet you post the comments from someone anonymously, who taunts me for not commenting.  The anonymous commentator asked how I know what I know, and I responded, but you failed to post my answer.  What are you so afraid of that you feel you need to resort to such underhanded tactics to try and discredit me?

STS-121 launched against protest from NASA chief safety officer, precisely five minutes after North Korea launched it's first of three consecutive ICBMs at Honolulu, and nine Scuds, all of which fell into the Ocean.  USN Captian Lisa Marie Nowak, a foremost high tech weapons expert who trained fighter pilots, was supposedly the crane operator on that mission. 

Richard C Hoagland spent an entire program of Coast to Coast advocating Project Prometheus, then when the DoD bought it and it went black, Hoagland refused to mention it and deleted all comments about it from his facebutt page.  When the X-37B returned to Earth having vanished for nine months during it's maiden voyage, this outspoken critic of NASA, who claims to have named the first Space Shuttle, Enterprise, went on Coast to praise NASA for announcing the likelihood of life in Space, based upon the falsified finding of an arsenic uptaking bacteria found in a polluted lake, without mention of the X37B.

I know a former astronaut, who as a military flight engineer who flew spooks that were working with Brilliant Pebbles from the back of his plane.

ItsOver

Quote from: Theadora on December 26, 2017, 12:33:59 PM
The X-37B is nuclear powered, and is a conduit for the utilization of Brilliant Pebbles.

...STS-121 launched against protest from NASA chief safety officer, precisely five minutes after North Korea launched it's first of three consecutive ICBMs at Honolulu, and nine Scuds, all of which fell into the Ocean.  USN Captian Lisa Marie Nowak, a foremost high tech weapons expert who trained fighter pilots, was supposedly the crane operator on that mission. 

Richard C Hoagland spent an entire program of Coast to Coast advocating Project Prometheus, then when the DoD bought it and it went black, Hoagland refused to mention it and deleted all comments about it from his facebutt page.  When the X-37B returned to Earth having vanished for nine months during it's maiden voyage, this outspoken critic of NASA, who claims to have named the first Space Shuttle, Enterprise, went on Coast to praise NASA for announcing the likelihood of life in Space, based upon the falsified finding of an arsenic uptaking bacteria found in a polluted lake, without mention of the X37B.

I know a former astronaut, who as a military flight engineer who flew spooks that were working with Brilliant Pebbles from the back of his plane.
I remember her.

"Nowak gained international attention on February 5, 2007, when she was arrested in Orlando, Florida, and subsequently charged with the attempted kidnapping of U.S. Air Force Captain Colleen Shipman, who was romantically involved with astronaut William Oefelein. Nowak was released on bail, and initially pleaded not guilty to the charges, which included attempted kidnapping, burglary with assault, and battery. Her assignment to the space agency as an astronaut was terminated by NASA effective March 8, 2007. On November 10, 2009, Nowak agreed to a plea deal with prosecutors and pleaded guilty to charges of felony burglary of a car and misdemeanor battery.

Nowak remained a Navy captain until August 2010, when a naval board of inquiry, composed of three admirals, voted unanimously to reduce Nowak in rank to commander and to discharge her from the Navy under other than honorable conditions."

From Wiki.

whoozit

I seem to remember Miss Nowak was wearing a diaper to expedite a cross country drive.

aldousburbank

Quote from: whoozit on December 26, 2017, 07:04:41 PM
I seem to remember Miss Nowak was wearing a diaper to expedite a cross country drive.

Oh, like you haven't done that.

whoozit

Well, it was on the way to a Rush concert so it doesn’t count.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: whoozit on December 26, 2017, 07:04:41 PM

Probably the same kind Noory wears to make it through his show.

expat

The X-37B is nuclear powered, and... (bla bla bla more rubbish)

Thea, you have also written "The X-37B is top fucking secret." Therefore, your claim to know about its propulsion cannot be true, can it?

Dateline

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 27, 2017, 08:25:21 AM
Probably the same kind Noory wears to make it through his show.

Yes, thank you for mentioning that!  Norry is the spokesperson for "Grampers Pampers."

Don't let your Christmas rush slow you down.  Ring the bell and fill your kettle with "Grampers Pampers."  This season for every package of "Grampers Pampers" you purchase for yourself or as a gift, Grampers is donating a portion of the proceeds for needy and future radio workers that will be left out in the cold as they are shuttered off as I-Hurt heads to bankruptcy. 

And, Have a Very Merry Holiday Season from our Grampers to Yours.! 

Be reading for future after-Christmas "Grampers Pampers" deals and dumps.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on December 27, 2017, 01:36:15 PM
Thea, you have also written "The X-37B is top fucking secret." Therefore, your claim to know about its propulsion cannot be true, can it?

Of course it most certainly, can be entirely, true.  Even though I've presented the circumstantial evidence, the hypothesis might be difficult to prove, as the X-37B is top secret.  That still doesn't excuse your chickenshit tactics.  That's the same sort of disingenuous behavior that Richard C Hoagland used to exhibit on his facebutt page.  If you were fair and honest, you would debate, if not civilly discuss controversial topics.

expat

Quote from: Theadora on December 27, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
Even though I've presented the circumstantial evidence....

That's exactly what you have FAILED to do.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on December 27, 2017, 03:57:00 PM
That's exactly what you have FAILED to do.

I've previously summarized the circumstantial evidence to support my hypothesis in this thread, as well as having elaborated it on your blog.  Here is the link and the quote of from here, the other day:

It's quite telling how you neglect to post my comments on dorkmission, yet you post the comments from someone anonymously, who taunts me for not commenting.  The anonymous commentator asked how I know what I know, and I responded, but you failed to post my answer.  What are you so afraid of that you feel you need to resort to such underhanded tactics to try and discredit me?

STS-121 launched against protest from NASA chief safety officer, precisely five minutes after North Korea launched it's first of three consecutive ICBMs at Honolulu, and nine Scuds, all of which fell into the Ocean.  USN Captian Lisa Marie Nowak, a foremost high tech weapons expert who trained fighter pilots, was supposedly the crane operator on that mission. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on December 27, 2017, 04:04:36 PM
I've previously summarized the circumstantial evidence to support my hypothesis in this thread, as well as having elaborated it on your blog.  Here is the link and the quote of from here, the other day:

And which words would be considered “circumstantial evidence” of nuclear power?

The X-37 never disappeared. It can be tracked the whole time it is on orbit by amateur astronomers. That is how they know when it is about to land.

The X-37B is not nuclear powered. It has solar panels for power generation while on-orbit. It would have the capability to carry an RTG if the mission required one, but unless the mission was going to be 10plus years, the DoD would not accept the cost and the risk.

Why does Brilliant Pebbles need a conduit?  I know what BP is and I know what a conduit does. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 27, 2017, 04:17:39 PM
Q: And which words would be considered “circumstantial evidence” of nuclear power?

A: The fact that Richard C Hoagland spent the entire program of his first interview by George Noory on Coast to Coast AM, promoting Project Prometheus, a nuclear powered Spacecraft design, even advocating a letter writing campaign to the White House, only thereafter to delete all comments from his facebutt page about it, as he also had continually also deleted all mention of the X-37B, is suspiciously coincidental, or circumstantial evidence. 

The fact that Richard C Hoagland, the man who credits himself as having named the first Space Shuttle, Enterprise,  has continually criticized NASA for obfuscating the truth and out right lying, only to praise NASA on Coast, for holding a press conference about the bogus arsenic eating bug found in polluted Mono Lake, as proof of life off planet, and at the very hour that the X-37B's returned to Earth after having vanished in Space for nine months on it's maiden voyage, without so much as a mention of the mini shuttle, is more circumstantial evidence.  NASA maintains the falsified claims on it's website, despite having been proven fraudulent by numerous peer reviews.

Q: The X-37 never disappeared. It can be tracked the whole time it is on orbit by amateur astronomers. That is how they know when it is about to land.

A: The first reports of the X-37B having left orbit, quoted an Air Force officer as saying that the Spacecraft had disappeared and that they didn't know what happened to it.  That report has been scrubbed from the Internet and replaced with the unattributed supposed amateur astronomers claiming to have located it in a different orbit, but the Air Force stood mute.  There is no confirmation that the sighting was actually the X-37B, if the sighting was really of an actual object at all, or merely just hearsay.  The news report ostensibly of amateur astronomers,  does not adhere to established principals of professional journalism, which requires confirmation from three, sources independent of one another, but it does leave a flimsy excuse for error.

NASA announced the press conference of the GFAJ-1 strain bacteria, one week in advance, timed perfectly to coincide with the return of the X-37B; more circumstantial evidence.

Q: The X-37B is not nuclear powered. It has solar panels for power generation while on-orbit. It would have the capability to carry an RTG if the mission required one, but unless the mission was going to be 10plus years, the DoD would not accept the cost and the risk.

A: In the nine months that the X-37B was lost in Space, a nuclear powered Project Prometheus could well have traveled to Mars and back; or even to Object Elenin or Object YU55.

Q: Why does Brilliant Pebbles need a conduit?  I know what BP is and I know what a conduit does. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

A: My summary doesn't include all the details which are posted on my BlogSpot page and at Dorkmission, but circumstantial evidence of timing of STS-121 and North Korea's first ICBM launch targeting Honolulu, along with what the CIA was doing in the back of my buddy's military plane, leads me to suspect that Brilliant Pebbles requires some sort of telemetrical direction.  My friend wouldn't say too much about it, and I respect his security concern.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on December 27, 2017, 07:19:46 PM

I worked on Prometheius designs while with SAIC. It was cancelled.

I have no idea why Hoagland deletes things from his website. I never look at it. He might have fallen asleep while leaning on the backspace key.

You wouldn’t need nuclear power to use an ion engine to get to Mars. There is enough solar energy. That being said, the X-37 never disappeared.

The X-37 has never flown in the same inclination as the ISS. If you think that a spacecraft can change orbit inclination by what it would take to rendezvous with the ISS, there is no sense discussing this further. You can speed up and go higher or slow down and go lower, but you cannot turn left or right without a whole bunch of fuel/power.

I have no idea what “falsified claims” you think you are aware of. NASA doesn’t own or operate the X-37.

“Telemetrical direction” is a new term for me. I will have to remote view the akashic records to see what the ancients had in mind.

p.s. STS-121 was in 2006. North Korea did not have ICBMs in 2006. Their last launch might have been the first with ICBM capability.

WTF do SCUDs do?  Look up their range.

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 27, 2017, 07:40:24 PM
I worked on Prometheius designs while with SAIC. It was cancelled.

I have no idea why Hoagland deletes things from his website. I never look at it. He might have fallen asleep while leaning on the backspace key.

You wouldn’t need nuclear power to use an ion engine to get to Mars. There is enough solar energy. That being said, the X-37 never disappeared.

The X-37 has never flown in the same inclination as the ISS. If you think that a spacecraft can change orbit inclination by what it would take to rendezvous with the ISS, there is no sense discussing this further. You can speed up and go higher or slow down and go lower, but you cannot turn left or right without a whole bunch of fuel/power.

I have no idea what “falsified claims” you think you are aware of. NASA doesn’t own or operate the X-37.

“Telemetrical direction” is a new term for me. I will have to remote view the akashic records to see what the ancients had in mind.

p.s. STS-121 was in 2006. North Korea did not have ICBMs in 2006. Their last launch might have been the first with ICBM capability.

WTF do SCUDs do?  Look up their range.

Sorry you lost your job over that, but you can't even correctly spell, Prometheus.  Could an ion engine power the X-37B to Mars and back in just, nine months?

Kim, Jong-il tossed everything but the kitchen sink, and nothing worked.  He gave advance warning; it wasn't a surprise attack.  The Press refered to the announcement as of a "missile test," but Kim never qualified it as such.  The Taepodong-2 is a three stage ballistic missile, capable of going ICBM.  It's Chinese design was purchased from Pakistan, who along with China had long proven it's viability.  When it didn't work for North Korea in attacking Honolulu, Kim kept right on firing.  All of a sudden, even his reliable old Scuds didn't work anymore. 

That's the point about the Scuds; not that they don't have the range to hit Hawaii, but rather that they wouldn't hit the broad side of a barn, after Captain Nowak zapped them with Brilliant Pebbles by remote control from the Space Shuttle Discovery.

NASA makes fraudulent claims about GFAJ-1 bacteria.  They didn't say anything about the X-37B, but stole the headlines away from it's return, by holding the press conference at that same time, and Hoagland cooperated by appearing on Coast and talking about the GFAJ-1 as the X-37B landed without his commentary of the Spacecraft or that mysterious mission.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on December 27, 2017, 08:12:59 PM

Sorry you lost your job over that, but you can't even correctly spell, Prometheus.  Could an ion engine power the X-37B to Mars and back in just, nine months?

Kim, Jong-il tossed everything but the kitchen sink, and nothing worked.  He gave advance warning; it wasn't a surprise attack.  The Press refered to the announcement as of a "missile test," but Kim never qualified it as such.  The Taepodong-2 is a three stage ballistic missile, capable of going ICBM.  It's Chinese design was purchased from Pakistan, who along with China had long proven it's viability.  When it didn't work for North Korea in attacking Honolulu, Kim kept right on firing.  All of a sudden, even his reliable old Scuds didn't work anymore. 

That's the point about the Scuds; not that they don't have the range to hit Hawaii, but rather that they wouldn't hit the broad side of a barn, after Captain Nowak zapped them with Brilliant Pebbles by remote control from the Space Shuttle Discovery.

NASA makes fraudulent claims about GFAJ-1 bacteria.  They didn't say anything about the X-37B, but stole the headlines away from it's return, by holding the press conference at that same time, and Hoagland cooperated by appearing on Coast and talking about the GFAJ-1 as the X-37B landed without his commentary of the Spacecraft or that mysterious mission.

So, if NASA had listened to Bryan O’Connor and not launched STS-121, we would have lost Hawaii due to the North Korean ICBMs and Scuds?  Just the big island?  How does Brilliant Pebbles work when the Space Shuttle is no longer flying?  Do we subcontract that to the Russians on the ISS?

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 27, 2017, 08:26:36 PM
So, if NASA had listened to Bryan O’Connor and not launched STS-121, we would have lost Hawaii due to the North Korean ICBMs and Scuds?  Just the big island?  How does Brilliant Pebbles work when the Space Shuttle is no longer flying?  Do we subcontract that to the Russians on the ISS?

Hard telling what would have happened.  Honolulu is on Oahu and the Big Island is named, Hawai'i.  Now that the Space Shuttle is grounded, the Navy has the X-37A, which is the good old Space Shuttle, and the Air Force, of course, has the X-37B, which probably is used against North Korea on a regular basis, now.  We toss Russia an occasional bone, just to maintain good relations.

I appreciate this conversation, GravitySucks; it's more than Patrick is brave enough to attempt.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on December 27, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

Hard telling what would have happened.  Honolulu is on Oahu and the Big Island is named, Hawai'i.  Now that the Space Shuttle is grounded, the Navy has the X-37A, which is the good old Space Shuttle, and the Air Force, of course, has the X-37B, which probably is used against North Korea on a regular basis, now.  We toss Russia an occasional bone, just to maintain good relations.

I appreciate this conversation, GravitySucks; it's more than Patrick is brave enough to attempt.

Patrick is a decent egg. Your logic is hard to follow at times. I do not believe that STS-121 or any other shuttle mission had anything to do with controlling Brilliant Pebbles.

You have some theories I haven't heard before.

Where does the Navy launch their Space Shuttle from?  How many did they build, because we onow where Antlantis, Discovery, Endeavor and Enterprise ended up.

BTW Hoagland claims he invented a lot of things/sayings.  That doesn’t make it so. He has been proven wrong about his claims of water ice on Titan, the golden record, and dogs on the internet - but that hasn’t stopped him from repeating it. There are no glass domes on the moon.

p.s. you misspelt referred in your previous post.

Quote from: Theadora on December 27, 2017, 08:12:59 PM

Get off your fuckin' high horse.  GS knows more about that stuff than you'll ever learn in a lifetime,  We're not impressed with you.

Morgus

Talking to his guest tonight, Noory wondered if any of the original seven Mercury astronauts were still alive.
His guest had to google to look it up in real time during the interview!

https://phys.org/news/2016-12-american-astronauts-dead.html

expat

When the X-37B returned to Earth having vanished for nine months during it's [sic] maiden voyage, this outspoken critic of NASA, who claims to have named the first Space Shuttle, Enterprise, went on Coast to praise NASA for announcing the likelihood of life in Space, based upon the falsified finding of an arsenic uptaking bacteria found in a polluted lake, without mention of the X37B.

So that's your "circumstantial evidence" for nuclear power on X-37B? That's the weakest argument for anything I've heard since I tried to persuade my Dad that I needed stereophonic audio in my room on the grounds that it would improve my knowledge of electronics.

Hoagland has said and written many stupid things, but in his C2C appearance on 2 Dec 2010 his stupidity reached Olympian heights. He said that NASA's announcement of GFAJ-1 "marks the first time NASA has grappled with the concept 'What is Life?'" This of course obfuscates the agonies of indecision the agency went through during 1975 as they struggled to design a life-detection experiment for the Viking landers. It was such a hot debate, remember, that in the end they sent three separate experiments, testing for life under three different assumptions. Oh, Hoagland!!!

Yes, GFAJ-1 is now falsified but it was not at the time and you've gotta admit Iron Lisa looked pretty fetching at that press conf. By the way, it turned out later she'd named her extremophile GFAJ for "Get Felisa A Job." Oh, Felisa!!

ref: https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2010/12/tiny-bacterium-defeats-pseudoscientist.html

paladin1991

Quote from: expat on December 28, 2017, 09:07:38 AM
So that's your "circumstantial evidence" for nuclear power on X-37B? That's the weakest argument for anything I've heard since I tried to persuade my Dad that I needed stereophonic audio in my room on the grounds that it would improve my knowledge of electronics.

Hoagland has said and written many stupid things, but in his C2C appearance on 2 Dec 2010 his stupidity reached Olympian heights. He said that NASA's announcement of GFAJ-1 "marks the first time NASA has grappled with the concept 'What is Life?'" This of course obfuscates the agonies of indecision the agency went through during 1975 as they struggled to design a life-detection experiment for the Viking landers. It was such a hot debate, remember, that in the end they sent three separate experiments, testing for life under three different assumptions. Oh, Hoagland!!!

Yes, GFAJ-1 is now falsified but it was not at the time and you've gotta admit Iron Lisa looked pretty fetching at that press conf. By the way, it turned out later she'd named her extremophile GFAJ for "Get Felisa A Job." Oh, Felisa!!

ref: https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2010/12/tiny-bacterium-defeats-pseudoscientist.html

Dude, she looks like a dude.  Crossdressed.  But a dude.

expat

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 28, 2017, 09:21:35 AM
Dude, she looks like a dude.  Crossdressed.  But a dude.

Maybe a little, but I have a weakness for very bright women.