• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2019, 11:42:35 AM
I could deliver.

I'm sure. You have a bag full of black pills too, and I overdose on them when I watch the NBC News.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 22, 2019, 01:24:38 PM
Ya, they were targeted by adults who should be held accountable for race baiting and abuse of minors.

That's true. However, the MSM is located in Bizarro World where the BHI creeps are made out to be AME saints by the anti-White CNN.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 22, 2019, 07:30:54 PM
That's true. However, the MSM is located in Bizarro World where the BHI creeps are made out to be AME saints by the anti-White CNN.
What I find interesting is that many networks, including the ones with clear anti-White, anti-American, anti-Western Culture agendas, seem to always have their black staff on the air during weekends, holidays, late night, and at other times that most people aren't going to watch.  Why not put all these black hosts on during prime-time or covering an event that might bring in viewers? These seems to be systemic from national networks on down to the local news broadcasts. Systemic Racism!!!  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 22, 2019, 07:28:29 PM
You have a bag full of black pills too

Although I'm strongly inclined to reply to this with something witty ("Those are strictly for doctors, lawyers, and social workers"), instead, I'm curious what you consider to be 'black' in my patter. Asking for my street cred.

ksm32

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2019, 09:08:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9SbMdWDKEM

warning: this video is graphic.
I think I even wear that smirk in my sleep. Been like that for awhile now. 

Holy shit that elephant stuff hits me hard. Cowards and savages.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on January 22, 2019, 09:26:33 PM
I think I even wear that smirk in my sleep. Been like that for awhile now. 

Holy shit that elephant stuff hits me hard. Cowards and savages.

Elephant stuff?! ???

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2019, 11:37:39 AM
Isn't this a front for a Dischordian psyop? Serious question. Serious friends.

Discordianism is, depending on who you ask, an elaborate joke disguised as a religion, or a religion disguised as an elaborate joke. Adherents don't take it entirely seriously, which is also a major tenet, since Discordians take nothing entirely seriously.

Well, I'm sure that most viewed it that way but now, with children's lives being brought into it, an unfunny joke. Indeed. Also, who would benefit by bringing a group like this into public view?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 22, 2019, 10:53:44 AM
I wouldn’t sweat it. How many members  are there? 3? That’s about 2 more than the number of KKK members. These groups are irrelevent and only used by the demokkkrat media and their ignorant lemming followers to incite anger.

The real enemy is the corrupt demokkkrat media/education systems that continue to spread ignorance.

The ranks will swell now!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 22, 2019, 07:26:27 PM
The Peacock Network "forgot" to mention their vile racist insults during this evening's newscast. I'm sure that it was just an innocent oversight.

I blame the government shut down.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 12:34:58 PM
I do too. :)

The sad part is that the media will gladly pay for yet another bullshit story about how the supporters of this administration support curtailing the 1st Amendment.

WeinerInHand

A caller to Rush: Isn't blaming that boys hat for what happed the same as blaming the way a girl was dressed for being raped?

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 23, 2019, 12:44:12 PM
A caller to Rush: Isn't blaming that boys hat for what happed the same as blaming the way a girl was dressed for being raped?
;D ;D ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2019, 08:29:31 PM
Although I'm strongly inclined to reply to this with something witty ("Those are strictly for doctors, lawyers, and social workers"), instead, I'm curious what you consider to be 'black' in my patter. Asking for my street cred.

Some of your comments have a fatalistic tone to them, which often is quite normal in today's weird, nonsensical environment where the crazy cabal tell us that all birds swim and all fish fly. I came close to an overdose, of black pills, when I watched the NBC coverage of the "Trump Youth" who intimidated those nice Black church boys, as well as that wise old medicine man.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 23, 2019, 08:06:47 PM
Some of your comments have a fatalistic tone to them

Death is not what you think it is.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 22, 2019, 09:40:38 PM
I blame the government shut down.

I blame the ethical shut down. It led to an immediate turn off.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 08:09:38 PM
Death is not what you think it is.

What do I think it is? I'm asking for my street cred.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 23, 2019, 08:10:49 PM

You have none.

Jackstar

Something black, evidently. Cheer up. Go hug a puppy or something.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 08:12:56 PM
Something black, evidently. Cheer up. Go hug a puppy or something.

That's it? Where's Raymond Moody when you need him?  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 23, 2019, 08:15:31 PM
That's it?

This reminds me of this one time I called up Art Bell, when he had a guest on who was purporting that volcanic activity was going to literally flip Hawai'i upside-down.

I asked, "You're looking at this all wrong. If that happened, what would be wrong with that?" Bell wasn't impressed--but then again, neither were we.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 08:17:20 PM
This reminds me of this one time I called up Art Bell, when he had a guest on who was purporting that volcanic activity was going to literally flip Hawai'i upside-down.

I asked, "You're looking at this all wrong. If that happened, what would be wrong with that?" Bell wasn't impressed--but then again, neither were we.

He reminds me of the politician who thought that Guam(?) might tip over if we put too many military installations on one side of it. This was in the era before Ocasio-Cortez who evidently will star in the sequel to "Being There".

Gd5150

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 23, 2019, 08:10:49 PM

Don’t mistake drug induced jibberish with whit or intelligence. You’re not the only one who doesn’t know or care what Jackoff is blithering about.

Jackstar

I'm committed to being inscrutable by idiots. Call it a geas.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 23, 2019, 08:38:23 PM
Don’t mistake drug induced jibberish with whit or intelligence. You’re not the only one who doesn’t know or care what Jackoff is blithering about.

^^^^^
Turd