Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 11:35:20 AM
The Pahrump urgent care girl dumped Heather out of the wheelchair onto the lobby floor.  Oh Heather, if only you had your cell phone camera video going for that one!

Groyper missed out on a healthy gut laugh. Damn.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 11:53:12 AM
You might be surprised at how many of us have suffered grief, sprained ankles, panic attacks and more Heather.

Yeah, I just love people who assume they are the ONLY people ever to have endured traumas, physical or mental. Those types are usually so pleasing to be around and they almost never selfishly think only of themselves and/or their own interests.

/sarcasm

P. S. Miller isn't going to like this post, I've been informed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 12:21:19 PM
They gave her nothing for pain.  "They treated me like I wuz shoppin for drugs or sumpthin". - Heather Wade

Umm, perhaps there was something about her mannerisms, appearance, history or personality that caused them to feel suspicious.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 12:27:03 PM
Four listeners sent her lots and lots of food that didn't have to be refrigerated.

They saved her life, REALLY!

This is exactly the Art Bell replacement I'm looking for. So much #legacy happening.

Lilith

Other people don't turn it off Heather, they just realize these are things that are part of living for everyone, and that they, themselves are not someone who is special or immune.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on September 18, 2019, 01:31:34 PM
This is exactly the Art Bell replacement I'm looking for. So much #legacy happening.

She finally "Gets It"!!!

She should have listened to her friends at BellGab right from the beginning.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2019, 12:45:39 PM
I wonder, what ever could have given them that idea?  Surely a prominent local businesswoman (and sponsor of both the Chili Feed and Crab Fest!) didn't make sure all the wells were poisoned and that everyone in town knew she was no good.

She probably persuaded all the local groceries to quit stocking her favorite ippa, too.

This is my town, missy, and don't you forget it!

Heh heh, yeah, I don't doubt this is a factor.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 12:56:50 PM
"There's no amount of money that anybody could bribe me with..." - Heather Wade.

What about shipped food?

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on September 18, 2019, 01:32:56 PM
Heh heh, yeah, I don't doubt this is a factor.

We need her as a guest on the GabCast!

Lilith

Take your own advice Heather, just pick up the phone and call MV!  Say, "How ya doin man"?

Lilith

Heather, maybe this will help, or maybe not, but when a person passes, If they have been sick, I remind myself that their suffering is over.  If they died young, I trust that they were spared a future they would not be prepared to endure.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on September 18, 2019, 01:33:53 PM
What about shipped food?

I doubt it.  It sounds like she gets plenty of free shipped pity food from her fans.

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2019, 08:02:30 AM
Well in her defense she did say that the show now functions in lieu of a grief support group, and this way she doesn't have to sit and listen to other people's maunderings.  It's the ultimate fantasy -- she has a death-grip on the talking stick.

Counseling private and or group doesn't work that way. Both processes depend upon a working dialogue, not a broken/repeated #Monologue.

#EyeNoUrBeingFacetious

#TongueInCheek gif ↑↑

Corona Kitty

Uber eats & shopping apps ain't America great!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2019, 01:08:46 PM
Even Pahrump's own tinpot dictator grew to rue the day she so rudely cut her at the Chili Cookoff.

Not only does she leave her gun in the bathroom but doesn't wash her hands afterwards. If you recall her narrative/excuse she left the gun in the bathroom because she took a phone call while going to the bathroom and left the room still in conversation and then realized "where's my gun" after hanging up, went back to the bathroom but someone had already given to security, so she needed to go to security to get it back. At least that is what I recall. 

Heather was very critical and nasty to Norry but now is angry about trolls and haterz? 

People in glass cucksheds should not throw painted rocks.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2019, 01:08:46 PM
tinpot dictator
There ARE no coinshidences!

I can't see her chasing any perps down

painter17

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 02:00:51 PM
I doubt it.  It sounds like she gets plenty of free shipped pity food from her fans.

Loved your updates....Im all in with this Heather drama, please tell me there's a link to her stream last night?? :o

Ghost Nutter

All said..When she mentions people showing up at her house because of her affiliation with art bell...ya certainly can't  blame her for being creeped out over that..

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 18, 2019, 02:45:33 PM
Not only does she leave her gun in the bathroom but doesn't wash her hands afterwards. If you recall her narrative/excuse she left the gun in the bathroom because she took a phone call while going to the bathroom and left the room still in conversation and then realized "where's my gun" after hanging up, went back to the bathroom but someone had already given to security, so she needed to go to security to get it back. At least that is what I recall. 

That is what I recall, too, but as a four-star general the woman looks like she knows her way around a speakerphone.  At worst I think we can ding her with a bucket infraction à la Cheffy.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2019, 04:47:46 PM
That is what I recall, too, but as a four-star general the woman looks like she knows her way around a speakerphone.  At worst I think we can ding her with a bucket infraction à la Cheffy.

Nye County must be a real strange place. Yes, her decorations and uniform look like something out of the tin-pot dictator fashion line. Now that Idi Amin died and Kaddafi (or however you spell it this decade) was killed maybe she got them at an estate sale?

People in glass cuckshed should not throw painted rocks.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 18, 2019, 05:05:47 PM
People in glass cuckshed should not throw painted rocks.

Yes, that was terribly clever.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 11:59:22 AM
Oh the insurmountable challenges of a sprained ankle...

If Heather can get through that, just imagine the power of the human will!

Praise MV!
The Heater Cuckshack death crawl.  Oh, the horror.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2019, 05:28:43 PM
Yes, that was terribly clever.
I'm trying to figure out how to add it as a signature but haven't figured it out. Probably something very easy to do.Maybe I won't.  I don't wish her any ill will and heck hope her show goes on. I don't listen because not good but whatever. I just laugh at her apparently bitching so much about daily travails that happen to anyone and "haterz" and "jokers" considering her posts/comments, some quite vicious, against Norry (who I think is also incompetent as a radio host but shows up, at least.)  And the bizarre dramas of Nye County, Cuckshed, and her fans. Crazy stuff.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on September 18, 2019, 01:31:34 PM
Ha!  Art, Noory, Clyde, etc. pushed/ push dried food survival packages.   Heater NEEDS food survival packages.  Oh, the irony.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: painter17 on September 18, 2019, 03:55:34 PM
Loved your updates...

I agree. Brig's updates are quite helpful, despite all of the evil energy she spreads around this forum.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 18, 2019, 05:34:00 PM
Ha!  Art, Noory, Clyde, etc. pushed/ push dried food survival packages.   Heater NEEDS food survival packages.  Oh, the irony.
Indeed. You'd think she would try to get one of them as a sponsor but, of course, companies want to advertise in places that actually will reach markets. She needs more listeners to get them. Has she approach Doc Wallet? A few dozen eggs would've healed the ankle.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 18, 2019, 05:40:37 PM
Indeed. You'd think she would try to get one of them as a sponsor but, of course, companies want to advertise in places that actually will reach markets. She needs more listeners to get them. Has she approach Doc Wallet? A few dozen eggs would've healed the ankle.
Great points.  Doc Wallet could have been her "miracle worker."  Heh, heh, heh.

Catsmile

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on September 18, 2019, 04:26:31 PM
All said..When she mentions people showing up at her house because of her affiliation with art bell...ya certainly can't  blame her for being creeped out over that..

Yeah, can't blame her. #NevarHeatersFault #EntitledThinking

#Oh,Wait!!
#Yes,YesEyeCanBlameHer
#HeaterIsAnAdult
#ShePutHerselfIntoThatSituationAlone 

Heater was so creeped out she moved into the compound, where a known stalker was shooting/prowling. Maybe even setting off firecrackers? How creeped out can she really be, seriously? Not creeped out enough to turn down part of the Bell compound.

I reckon some people can't grasp the concept of actions having consequences. Especially those with entitled mindsets, and those who enable them.

#BringItUponThemselves
#StoriesCollapsingDueToTheWeightOfBullshit

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on September 18, 2019, 05:28:44 PM
The Heater Cuckshack death crawl.  ...

#WhatsTheNameOfANewDiscoMove,Alex?

#KoNâ,,¢DeadAsDisco
#DeadAsDiscoâ,,¢