• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Think David Wilcock is a Turd Too

Started by Gassy Man, August 23, 2011, 11:10:30 AM

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_QkJgMraSo

You people who fail to keep up with the required course reading are in danger of being left behind at the mid-term exam.

I'm just sayin'.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 10, 2019, 12:46:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_QkJgMraSo

You people who fail to keep up with the required course reading are in danger of being left behind at the mid-term exam.

I'm just sayin'.

I found this beautiful. I cannot wait for the next live cast. I seriously enjoyed his quantum physics explanation. I love the sacred geometry, as well as his very personal approach to sharing his personal spiritual development. I guess I get to be the odd duck, as usual, that's ok

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on February 10, 2019, 05:29:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
Truth. I disagree with him on a few points but agree on this and lots of his other stuff. I like to replay in TSA lines pre-boarding. His stuff on airplane lingo was so frigging good and right. No Bill Hicks but he, Bill, Mencken, Bruce, Pryor, etc are awesome, though I don't agree with all of their views or backgrounds.

ksm32

Carlin was the best there ever was. Unless you suffer from white guilt, in which case you have to say Pryor lest you be judged a racist.

King George.

albrecht

Quote from: ksm32 on February 12, 2019, 01:30:09 AM
Carlin was the best there ever was. Unless you suffer from white guilt, in which case you have to say Pryor lest you be judged a racist.

King George.
Definitely, arguably.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 12, 2019, 10:44:48 PM
Definitely, arguably.

Well, which is it? Definitely or arguably? ???

See, that’s something Carlin would’ve gone on about.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2019, 10:47:22 PM

His opinion is that it is definite.  That opinion is arguable.  God, you're stoopid.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2019, 10:47:22 PM

Got it.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 12, 2019, 10:52:31 PM
His opinion is that it is definite.  That opinion is arguable.  God, you're stoopid.
Got it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 12, 2019, 10:52:31 PM

Have you even heard a Carlin routine before, you cretin? ::)

Also, because your grasp of logic is so poor if he thought the opinion was definite it wouldn’t be arguable in his mind.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2019, 10:55:41 PM
Have you even heard a Carlin routine before, you cretin? ::)

Also, because your grasp of logic is so poor if he thought the opinion was definite it wouldn’t be arguable in his mind.

It is my opinion that you are definitely a queef-sniffing moron.  However, I recognize that others (you, yourself, and thee) would argue about that, whether I agree or not.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 12, 2019, 11:29:44 PM
It is my opinion that you are definitely a queef-sniffing moron.  However, I recognize that others (you, yourself, and thee) would argue about that, whether I agree or not.   

That’s the kind of lameass answer I’d expect from an idiot who can’t even see all the holes in the official 9/11 story. You’re so predictably boring. ::)

Jackstar

In this clip, Wilcock whinges incessantly about the dangers of entheogens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-y-W67EzSA

What a huge fucking pussy.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar
In this clip, Wilcock whinges incessantly about the dangers of entheogens.

/quote]

I think his deeper meaning was that if you have experienced the 'bad trip' and were able to come through it, you are the ones that can overcome the fear and help others. At least that was my take on it. :P

Jackstar

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/22962-social-media-nukes/?showall=1

Some interesting data points here. I'm only halfway through, but he hasn't complained about the horrible dangers of weed yet, so that's something.

paladin1991

Wilcock needs to change his name.  His name is screaming COCK!!!!  Who can take a beta male seriously when his own name screams it out,  COCK!!!  And how about guys whose name screams DICK!!!!???  Hoaxster, I'm looking at you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 26, 2019, 02:11:29 AM
Wilcock needs to change his name.  His name is screaming COCK!!!!  Who can take a beta male seriously when his own name screams it out,  COCK!!!  And how about guys whose name screams DICK!!!!???  Hoaxster, I'm looking at you.

Or how about guys whose name screams out corrupt establishment mouthpiece.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 27, 2019, 01:13:21 PM
Or how about guys whose name screams out corrupt establishment mouthpiece.  ::)
You should just swallow all that shit you spit out.

Jojo

Congrats, David!  You've made it!  Your own set of "haterz", lol.

I think he looked very nice when he did that dance on stage that one time.

Jackstar

I saw chatter about Wilcock's pandemic extravaganza today, early this morning, and felt no interest in watching that crap live. How tedious.

So then I sat down hours later and remembered that crap, and clicked into the live stream at the exact moment he wrapped it up--thus, enabling me to rewind back to the point he began, and play it at 2x speed.

Chipmunk David Wilcock is an immense improvement to my day.

Jackstar

Dude is live again. But you're all so busy.

SpaceMeowMaid

1982: Reagan Spills the Beans!!!
1987: The Iran-Contra Affair
And Vince Foster
Aliens in the Whitehouse.
Skolnicks Report!!!
Geez he's like Whale but faster :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on March 22, 2020, 06:17:46 PM
But you're all so busy.

Sure, time to make time with Failkie--but this guy, with his shiny jackets and his dago hair, oh no, no one has anything to say. You people are wholly transparent.

mewling rolleyes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 20, 2020, 12:02:19 PM
Sure, time to make time with Failkie--but this guy, with his shiny jackets and his dago hair, oh no, no one has anything to say. You people are wholly transparent.

mewling rolleyes

He talks for 4 hours at a time. Why don’t you start us off?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 20, 2020, 03:31:52 PM
Why don’t you start us off?

Hold on. Ima get me a pair of hard pipe-hitting niggas to get you going with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You'll thank me later.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 20, 2020, 03:33:54 PM
Hold on. Ima get me a pair of hard pipe-hitting niggas to get you going with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You'll thank me later.

No thanks. I’ve already seen Pulp Fiction.