• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 20, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

You don't donate to his expenses, why should he podcast? He also needs a KFC megabucket to munch through while on air.
who needs the KRC megabucket and donations ?
A. FAT FALKIE  ?
B. Chefist ?
C. Liberace ?
D. Heater ?
E. Weather Hade ?
F. Dave ?
G. Noory ?
H. ALL OF THE ABOVE

I am really confused as to where to send the chicken and donation...

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 20, 2018, 04:33:50 PM
With this guy, it's always the scam, always the grift.  I don't think it was the suppressed memories, but when they asked him to drop his shorts and found evidence of a good goring, they suspected an abduction.  There was no one there to explain that it wasn't aliens but rather Roscoe,  T-Bone, Junebug, and Big Jim Kooly down at the county slam.  You can't put THAT kind of prolapse on your aliens show.
BJ
have you actually seen the cored our FAT FALKIE ASSHOLE ?
in your professional opinion do you SUSCRIBE to the cause of the FAT FALKIE CORED OUT ASSHOLE being the result of a “learning student alien” anal prober (much like his student woman eye wanna be surgeon) and perhaps is was a BOTCHED ANAL PROBE ?

could this be a possible law suit that could prove financially rewarding for FAT FALKIE ?
maybe, Ancient Aliens can help him ?
it’s worth a shot !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 21, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
who needs the KRC megabucket and donations ?
A. FAT FALKIE  ?
B. Chefist ?
C. Liberace ?
D. Heater ?
E. Weather Hade ?
F. Dave ?
G. Noory ?
H. ALL OF THE ABOVE

I am really confused as to where to send the chicken and donation...

Well, not Falkie.  He prefers his chicken half frozen and raw on the inside and charred on the outside.  KFC refuses to prepare it that way so he avoids them

Norm

You don't donate to his expenses, why should he podcast? He also needs a KFC megabucket to munch through while on air.

"Finger licking good"

WeinerInHand

Let's not forget the gallon of orange juice to wash it down. There is nothing more important than a balanced diet.

Norm

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 21, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
Let's not forget the gallon of orange juice to wash it down. There is nothing more important than a balanced diet.

A well balanced diet is necessary to fill those 13 1/2 EEE shoes.

Big feet = Massive food intake

Norm

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 20, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
RE: "ALIEN CON 2018 SWAG & VIDEO EXCERPTS."

Great. Another scheme arises. Abducted by aliens. Of course. "Someone" told him so it must be true. Who didn't see this fraud coming for the guy?

I mean it. Nothing like those including LMH and such to encourage the guy's delusions. This abduction thing makes sense. It can be used to explain away all his antisocial behavior. Aliens did that to him! He's innocent as always!

Let that "Ancient Aliens" offer what the guy calls his "testimony" about his alien abduction. Let them prove how incredulous they are by giving this liar, cheat, abuser and thief credibility. Of course, he's "blocking it" so that means it's time to make it up as he goes along.

I think by now we can establish the fact that Senda is actually a living alien incubator. This theory would explain his physical dimensions  as the 'alien' egg inside his massive girth grows. He truly was abducted and implanted with a fertilized alien life form.

Explains his attraction towards 'alien' objects, photos, glowing alien heads and pizza. All real aliens love human pizza.

Girlfriend Kathy is a mutant alien life form who has been programmed to help deliver and nurse the young life form until it can form it's own human like container.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on June 21, 2018, 03:00:22 PM
I think by now we can establish the fact that Senda is actually a living alien incubator. This theory would explain his physical dimensions  as the 'alien' egg inside his massive girth grows. He truly was abducted and implanted with a fertilized alien life form.

Explains his attraction towards 'alien' objects, photos, glowing alien heads and pizza. All real aliens love human pizza.

Girlfriend Kathy is a mutant alien life form who has been programmed to help deliver and nurse the young life form until it can form it's own human like container.

I can't un imagine that... You sick bastard. STFU.

what IF FAT FALKIE was really abducted by a slow student alien  ?
suppose some wanna be student anal probing alien really goofed up and abducted and anal bored FAT FALKIE as an assignment, instead the assigned FAT COW ?

https://youtu.be/xT9-IgJGX-g
did FAT FALKIE “find” MONEY ?
one day ago FAT FALKIE stated...
“I am BROKE until the 29th”
BUT TODAY...
we learn FAT FALKIE is...
going shopping
opening a BANK ACCOUNT with MONEY
wanting to see slow Kathy to spend MONEY
?
I am confused...
where did FAT FALKIE “find” MONEY ?

FallenSeraph

So can anyone sum up in a few sentences/paragraphs how AlienCon went? Have mercy on the lazy: I've been doing real-life stuff. I don't have the fortitude to watch his videos. Was it worth all the damn drama? Did he get enough donations or did he have to dumpster dive and sleep in a seedy flophouse?

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 21, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
So can anyone sum up in a few sentences/paragraphs how AlienCon went? Have mercy on the lazy: I've been doing real-life stuff. I don't have the fortitude to watch his videos. Was it worth all the damn drama? Did he get enough donations or did he have to dumpster dive and sleep in a seedy flophouse?

Ohmygawd

He showed up late Friday and checked into the hotel because he was too tired. He ate all of his food he took for the weekend on the train. No live video.  He did a two hour video from the hotel and then went out to get something to eat. Downed another chili burger, large fries (that fell on the dloor in CVS) two bags of chips and a cheddar cheese stick and a snapple. Having no more money left he decided to go home early. He probaby went to aliencon for a few hours and took like 49 minutes of video with his kindle fire because his ipad locked up. He did get a photo with Nick Pope and Linda Howe but forgot who else he was supposed to get.  He went to union station and spent the night there before he caught the 14 hour train back home. The train hit and killed a “trespasser” which is why it took so long. Again no live video.  He got home and ate his last tv dinner. He is not granting any refunds because none of this was his fault. He couldn’t see and he didn’t have enough time to plan.  Next time he is going to fly and have a car and an highlander. He will have enough money for a hotel for the whole weekend. He will have his gopro out of the pawn shop and a new gopro 6. He will have live streaming internet and a fixed ipad a new ipad a new macbook pro 2015 and rolling luggage with wheels and since it is in Baltimore he is going to see his sister who he hasn’t seen in 30 years.

Did I miss anything?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 22, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
Ohmygawd...

Holy shit, hahaha, I'd only seen bits and pieces of that and hadn't put it all together.

Where did the flea and bedbug bites come in?

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 22, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
Holy shit, hahaha, I'd only seen bits and pieces of that and hadn't put it all together.

Where did the flea and bedbug bites come in?

Oh yeah. During one of the sessions he claimed he had been abducted as a kid and may still be being abducted because he sometimes wakes up with bumps and scratches on his face.  Alien fleas were never discussed. But he did sign a model release in case they want to put him on ancient aliens

WhiteCrow

Ohmygawd

He showed up late Friday and checked into the hotel because he was too tired. He ate all of his food he took for the weekend on the train. No live video.  He did a two hour video from the hotel and then went out to get something to eat. Downed another chili burger, large fries (that fell on the dloor in CVS) two bags of chips and a cheddar cheese stick and a snapple. Having no more money left he decided to go home early. He probaby went to aliencon for a few hours and took like 49 minutes of video with his kindle fire because his ipad locked up. He did get a photo with Nick Pope and Linda Howe but forgot who else he was supposed to get.  He went to union station and spent the night there before he caught the 14 hour train back home. The train hit and killed a “trespasser” which is why it took so long. Again no live video.  He got home and ate his last tv dinner. He is not granting any refunds because none of this was his fault. He couldn’t see and he didn’t have enough time to plan.  Next time he is going to fly and have a car and an highlander. He will have enough money dor a hotel for the whole weekend. He will have his gopro out of the pawn shop and a new gopro 6. He will have live streaming internet and a fixed ipad a new ipad a new macbook pro 2015 and rolling luggage with wheels and since it is in Baltimore he is going to see his sister who he hasn’t seen in 30 years.

Did I miss anything?

Yes...

George blames his thousand fake Russian youtube subscribers for not donating enough so that Curtis could also go to Aliencon and video him with his professional equipment.

George also continues to distort that he set up the GoFundMe account and it was under his control. He neither set up the GoFundMe account nor had any say about how the funds were to be disbursed.

All in all and George being George I enjoyed his efforts!

Thanks George

Eirnn here's the best video from George's Aliencon adventure that has elements of the "George" that we all appreciate and love.

https://youtu.be/PnQDOCLtT54

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on June 20, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
If falkie wants MY MONEY then heNEEDS TO DIE FIRST. That is the only way i know that he will not waste my money. Its bad enough that the State of California waste my tax dollars on him and Sweet Kathy. If it sounds that I am mean, I am not. Its not my problem that fat fuck is to lazy to plan and/or work for his shit.

You should do what 400,000 other Californians did last year.  Leave. 

He also purchased the worlds most expensive totebag.

http://www.thealiencon.com/tickets/

$61

DAY PASS

SOLD OUT!

One Day of General AlienCon Programming
    Access to the day’s Nighttime Events
    Access to the AlienCon Marketplace
    Access to purchase Autographs & Photos

$124

BRONZE PASS - Covers all 3 days

SOLD OUT!

All General AlienCon Programming

$436

SILVER PASS - covers 3 days he went 1

SOLD OUT!

All General AlienCon Programming - covered in day pass
    Access to the day’s Nighttime Events - covered in day pass
    Advanced access to the AlienCon Marketplace - He did not use this
    $30 Autograph or Photograph Voucher - He did not use this
    Guaranteed premium seating for MainStage - He did not use this
    Expedited on-site check-in - He did not use this
    Exclusive AlienCon tote bag - He got the bag

So he used $61 worth of ticket plus got a bag.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 22, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
115 dollars, WC.

Need address.

What's next? George will be asking for me to refund his $25.00 seed money he donated to the Aliencon GoFundMe?

Jojo

Ohmygawd

He showed up late Friday and checked into the hotel because he was too tired. He ate all of his food he took for the weekend on the train. No live video.  He did a two hour video from the hotel and then went out to get something to eat. Downed another chili burger, large fries (that fell on the dloor in CVS) two bags of chips and a cheddar cheese stick and a snapple. Having no more money left he decided to go home early. He probaby went to aliencon for a few hours and took like 49 minutes of video with his kindle fire because his ipad locked up. He did get a photo with Nick Pope and Linda Howe but forgot who else he was supposed to get.  He went to union station and spent the night there before he caught the 14 hour train back home. The train hit and killed a “trespasser” which is why it took so long. Again no live video.  He got home and ate his last tv dinner. He is not granting any refunds because none of this was his fault. He couldn’t see and he didn’t have enough time to plan.  Next time he is going to fly and have a car and an highlander. He will have enough money for a hotel for the whole weekend. He will have his gopro out of the pawn shop and a new gopro 6. He will have live streaming internet and a fixed ipad a new ipad a new macbook pro 2015 and rolling luggage with wheels and since it is in Baltimore he is going to see his sister who he hasn’t seen in 30 years.

Did I miss anything?
A documentarian.

Wasn't MITD thread asking for a class secretary to write a MITDD (Midnight in the Desert Digest) thread?   8)

Fourteen

FallenSeraph

Gravity and everyone who contributed to the Cliffs's Notes - HAHAHAHAHA thank you. I needed that laugh.

Good God, George. SHEEEEEEZUS.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 04:02:40 AM
Need address.

What's next? George will be asking for me to refund his $25.00 seed money he donated to the Aliencon GoFundMe?
I had thought you already had done the right thing...
what are you waiting for ?
be proactive for once and send FAT FALKIE his $25 (and you should probably add interest, since you have been tardy)
I am hopeful FAT FALKIE will not have to waste his valuable time to make a video to discuss your lack of responsibility in this matter

FallenSeraph

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 22, 2018, 01:23:33 AM
Yes...

George blames his thousand fake Russian youtube subscribers for not donating enough so that Curtis could also go to Aliencon and video him with his professional equipment.

George also continues to distort that he set up the GoFundMe account and it was under his control. He neither set up the GoFundMe account nor had any say about how the funds were to be disbursed.

All in all and George being George I enjoyed his efforts!

Thanks George

Eirnn here's the best video from George's Aliencon adventure that has elements of the "George" that we all appreciate and love.

https://youtu.be/PnQDOCLtT54

DAT CRAZY HAIR, THO!

George has gained weight.

This will shock everyone, but I'm the one who bought him that stupid Kindle back when his iPad got "stolen" in broad daylight and he was trying to wheedle a replacement from everyone. Well, I bought him ONE $40 Kindle and somehow he managed to nag and complain about it to Amazon until they kept sending him new ones -- I think he has 5 now.

Shutting down his GoFundMe A YEAR before the convention was an epic and stunning WTF mistake. Maybe if he would've kept it going and not gotten so PRISSY about it, he would've gotten a few more bucks.

He is exhausting.

FAT FALKIE is FATTER ?
maybe FAT FALKIE appears FATTER because of the lighting in the videos or the camera angle or his choice of colors, stripes, polka dots, etc patterns on his clothing or possibly your screen or eyesight...

I dunno, FAT FALKIE said his doctor said he weighed 267 pounds ?

Damn, maybe the doctor’s scales were broken or maybe nobody could read the tonnage correctly or they were pulling a joke on FAT FALKIE or FAT FALKIE didn’t hear them correctly or FAT FALKIE messed with the scale to register 200 pounds lighter or...

and he has repeatedly stated his shorts fall down ?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 22, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
... He is exhausting.

Not if you don't take him seriously, or get caught up in his grifts and sob stories

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2018, 03:11:15 AM
He also purchased the worlds most expensive totebag.

http://www.thealiencon.com/tickets/

$61

DAY PASS

SOLD OUT!

One Day of General AlienCon Programming

$124

BRONZE PASS - Covers all 3 days

SOLD OUT!

All General AlienCon Programming

$436

SILVER PASS - covers 3 days he went 1

SOLD OUT!

All General AlienCon Programming - covered in day pass
    Access to the day’s Nighttime Events - covered in day pass
    Advanced access to the AlienCon Marketplace - He did not use this
    $30 Autograph or Photograph Voucher - He did not use this
    Guaranteed premium seating for MainStage - He did not use this
    Expedited on-site check-in - He did not use this
    Exclusive AlienCon tote bag - He got the bag

So he used $61 worth of ticket plus got a bag.

What intrigues me is how they arrived at $61, $124 and $436.. Why not 60, 125 and 450 (or 400)?

Oh fuck Senda with the venue of the Alien Con.