• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

BellBoy

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2015, 07:06:41 AM
There's a fresh pot of coffee on the counter now, and serenity has breakfast ready, pancakes, bacon and and omlets.  ;D

Could I have tea, instead Brig?

And does this mean that I have to start a loaf of pumpkin-seed bread now?!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:14:49 AM

Alright let's take this BG talk out of the Art Bell Thread. I'll get us back on track:

You the da man Art!

BellBoy

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 07:18:44 AM
Alright let's take this BG talk out of the Art Bell Thread. I'll get us back on track:

You the da man Art!

"Heather is the best second best broadcaster, ever!"

Lilith

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:14:49 AM

Fresh Pot of Tea coming right up BellBoy!

Yes, it would be a good time.  ALWAYS a good time for a loaf of pumpkin-seed bread!  ;D

Meister_000

I didn't see this posted here yesterday (forgive me if it was),  got it off 4chan an hour ago.
The date-stamp file-name = Art_Bell_-_2015-12-17_23.38.03

BellBoy

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 18, 2015, 07:24:22 AM
I didn't see this posted here yesterday (forgive me if it was),  got it off 4chan an hour ago.

Well, that will certainly come in handy for the stalker... there's nothing quite like, literally, drawing him a fucking map!

All he needs now is a video equipped drone.  ::)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:26:10 AM
Well, that will certainly come in handy for the stalker... there's nothing quite like, literally, drawing him a fucking map!

All he needs now is a video equipped drone.  ::)

Art has one he could borrow. It appears to have some blood on it.. but still in fine working order, I would imagine.

Meister_000

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:26:10 AM
Well, that will certainly come in handy for the stalker. All he needs now is a video equipped drone.  ::)

Art seems to think it's public knowledge and is trying to  "give us the picture" of his massive vulnerability viz-a-viz that huge tract of Gov land/desert just 100 ft away (or whatever small distance that is). It's just flat and empty, so at night . . . ,

If I feared for my safety and the safety of my family, the first thing that I would do is post an aerial view of my home.

Ms. C

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:59:46 AM
Is that where the chicks are supposed to post? I haven't been in there, I'm afraid.  :o
Nah, not only the 'chicks' but there are several conscientious guys posting on Bella-Haven also.  It's the bellgab magnet syndrome .... you need a positive place to balance out the negative ....

BellBoy

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 18, 2015, 07:35:03 AM
If I feared for my safety and the safety of my family, the first thing that I would do is post an aerial view of my home.

...and provide a handy, color-coded key to better locate me with.  ::)

Meister_000

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:37:11 AM
...and provide a handy, color-coded key to better locate me with.  ::)

So if Art's Tarts need to mount a rescue mission at some point they'll have the lay of the land mapped and ready to go. Works both ways? :)

cweb

Makes sense.

Uncle Duke

Not sure which is more ill-advised, the aerial view photo of his property or the photo of his daughter that accompanied his "I'm outta here" message on his website.

ponyboysunset

You and your damn logic.  ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2015, 07:47:00 AM
Not sure which is more ill-advised, the aerial view photo of his property or the photo of his daughter that accompanied his "I'm outta here" message on his website.

I'm going to throw something ridonkulous out there.. 

1.) as he said, you can look up this same map yourself, with the right info.. which can't be that hard to get. He's lived there for decades, right?

2.) Think back on the movie Silence of the Lambs. The senator addressed Buffalo Bill directly, repeating her daughter's name several times.. to make her a real person, so she would be harder to cut up. 

If you see a picture of Asia, and you're a nut with a desire to take out revenge (or who knows what) on Art, maybe seeing a picture of Asia would stir up any humanity left, and remind you that there's a real live girl whose life you're also putting at risk with your behavior.

BellBoy

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 07:04:52 AM
Don't forget to tell her about Falkie. You aren't a true bellgabber unless you know about that. And you need to get into at least one flame war with someone. But that usually happens naturally...

BellNwhistle... Come to the Falkie thread!!

BellNwhistle... come... Join us... BellNwhistle...

Meister_000

Its to help us "Visualize" as we generate our mass Happy-Thoughts bomb to direct Art's way.  You know, focus our Guided Intention, the magic of Group-Prayer, etc.  Get with the program!!

I don't always get stalked. But when I do, I post an aerial view of my home.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: rekcuf on December 18, 2015, 07:57:44 AM
I don't always get stalked. But when I do, I post an aerial view of my home.
If I had more time I would meme the shit out of that. Anyway what can the pro Art people say about that? How is there any logic in posting exactly where you live?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:57:16 AM
BellNwhistle... Come to the Falkie thread!!

BellNwhistle... come... Join us... BellNwhistle...

Gravity Sucks said I should never go there! AHHH!!! I don't even know WTF a Falkie is  ;D

wr250

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2015, 07:14:43 AM
I'll ask serenity if he can make a vegan breakfast.  wr250 only makes bacon.
thats not true.
i made bacon wrapped sausages and a bacon wrapped smoked turkee.
and candied bacon ice cream (which is just vanilla ace cream with alot of candied bacon crumbled on top).

onan

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 08:00:12 AM
If I had more time I would meme the shit out of that. Anyway what can the pro Art people say about that? How is there any logic in posting exactly where you live?

Is that what happened? Seems to me Art's location and the aerial view have been around for quite a few years.

AZZERAE

It's like going - look here, look... Now you can see exactly how to get me!

Come on in, stalker!

Ms. C

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 08:00:56 AM
Gravity Sucks said I should never go there! AHHH!!! I don't even know WTF a Falkie is  ;D
Announcement:  Only 11 hours until Gabcast will be live ... with co-hosts MV AND Falkie aka George Senda aka The guy from Pittsburgh.  You'll be able to learn plenty then ... oh, and afterwards, bellgab will have something else to debate and go ballistic about!  bahahahhaha

ItsOver

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 18, 2015, 04:22:35 AM
"I'm leaving."

""No, you're not."

"Oh, okay."

BellGab and Art are like an old married couple.
I see it more like:

Art Bell to Art Bell:  "I'm leaving."

Art Bell to Art Bell:  "No, you're not."

Art Bell to Art Bell:  "Oh, okay."

Art Bell to Art Bell:  "Yes, I am."

Art Bell to Art Bell:  "Yes, I am what?"

Tune in tomorrow for more of "Art vs. Art."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: onan on December 18, 2015, 08:07:15 AM
Is that what happened? Seems to me Art's location and the aerial view have been around for quite a few years.
Fair enough but why on earth (pardon the pun) would you post it publicly? I am open to hearing good logical reason for this. Maybe I am missing something. Hey, I thought you didn't care? When did you start caring again? (And I mean that in a kind way, like welcome back.)

I'm not going to speculate. However, I understand and agree with your point.

bellNwhistle

How does one get to said BellaHaven, were one to be of a mind to check it out?

Listening to Phil Hendrie and his parody of Art Bell..   something about the Ass purse, and not vaporizing your colon.

Dear me.