• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's love for Alex Jones?

Started by Sehnzeleid, September 30, 2015, 10:33:22 AM

Sehnzeleid

Just a simple question, I'm curious why Noory seems to always salivate whenever mentioning meeting or having Alex Jones as a potential guest on C2C? Believe he refers to him as a "super guest". I know controversy garners ratings, and it would be interesting for Art to have him on too, but it's like Jones is close family based on the way he's talked up to the heavens by Jorch.       

Quote from: Sehnzeleid on September 30, 2015, 10:33:22 AM
Just a simple question, I'm curious why Noory seems to always salivate whenever mentioning meeting or having Alex Jones as a potential guest on C2C? Believe he refers to him as a "super guest". I know controversy garners ratings, and it would be interesting for Art to have him on too, but it's like Jones is close family based on the way he's talked up to the heavens by Jorch.       

Well, George seems drawn towards shadow government type political conspiracies, predictions of disaster, and general gloom, and - being the same sort of fear monger as Alex - George enjoys enabling him.

Alex Jones is one of the few people (the only person?) in radio who acknowledge George's existence without laughing at his awfulness, and he's one of the handful of guests who will carry the show so Lazy George can do even less than usual.

Regardless of what he says, I think George's ratings are terrible - especially when it comes to the number of people listening for more than a segment or two - Alex brings his followers over when he's on

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 30, 2015, 11:47:44 AM
Well, George seems drawn towards shadow government type political conspiracies, predictions of disaster, and general gloom, and - being the same sort of fear monger as Alex - George enjoys enabling him.

Alex Jones is one of the few people (the only person?) in radio who acknowledge George's existence without laughing at his awfulness, and he's one of the handful of guests who will carry the show so Lazy George can do even less than usual.

Regardless of what he says, I think George's ratings are terrible - especially when it comes to the number of people listening for more than a segment or two - Alex brings his followers over when he's on

That's all very true, but the truest bit is about the fact the Dave doesn't have to do any work when Alex is on. It's the same reason he loves the awful Quayle. They have a very limited act but they talk a lot and barely need anyone else there.  It makes for a very boring show to have an egomaniac rant over several hours but Dave lost interest in the actual show content a long time ago. If he was ever interested at all. Alex really is a busted flush because he has not changed at all. And you know he will be saying the same old crud in a decade, and the decade after that, which appeals to the sort of drooling moron who buys his heirloom seeds and other assorted shit. He is just a huckster like Dave, so they have that in common. They also have slightly improbably hairstyles.

henge0stone

Because its easy to get conspiracy theory nuts attention and Alex Jones is cat nip to them. Noory isn't smart enough to actually check any of Jone's crazy 'facts (lies?)'

Just Me

;) chuckle chuckle.

Snoron had Greg Hulett on the other night who was saying how he don't like Drudge and Jones and old snoron starts stammering and stuttering while Greg just kept on talking how he don't like them two. Snoron makes it clear how much he likes Alex Jones. The last time Greg Hulett was on the snoron just for laughs show, snoron starts getting excited stuttering and tells Greg he's making him nervous. Funny show cause Greg was talking how stupid the american people are for doing nothing as the gov burns the house down.

Because Alex Jones has a show and is therefore a higher form of life than your average guest. Jorch is a poser groupie buttnut.

Quote from: henge0stone on October 06, 2015, 02:49:20 PM
Because its easy to get conspiracy theory nuts attention and Alex Jones is cat nip to them. Noory isn't smart enough to actually check any of Jone's crazy 'facts (lies?)'

Of course he checks them.  He checks them on the InfoWars website after doing an interview with Jones.  It's all about corroborating evidence, my friend.

Okay, I can't even bring myself to saying that much with a straight face.  All of George's 'research' comes from conducting his own on-air interviews with unvetted quacks whom he never pays attention to in the first place and never speaks to off-air, not even during breaks.  That and the Fox news feed which he has playing on an overhead monitor with the sound turned down.

DanTSX

Dave admires Alex's talent

You don't have to belive or agree with even a small fraction of what he says.  The guy is a brilliant self-made, hands-on, unique, and talented rabble rouser with a huge fucking passion for what he does.  He knows what buttons to push, which questions to ask, and absolutely dominates everything in the world around him.  He doesn't take shit from anyone.

George is a Whiney, hand-wringing, beta, bottom that has no defining characteristics or ability to create anything unique.

Alex is a fist-swinging alpha bull in a china shop that defines his world around him.

Of course George admires Alex.   A lot of people should, even if they are disgusted by him.  He's a winner.  George is a loser who flopped into the magic chair behind the microphone when the music stopped.

DanTSX

Quote from: henge0stone on October 06, 2015, 02:49:20 PM

It's entertainment bro.

Just like Art's show.

And the mainstream news has a nasty habit of lying to you also... ;)

A little critical thinking goes a long way in finding a lot of the truth in both mainstream and fringe media. 

henge0stone

I find a big difference between pure entertainment like Aliens, Ghosts and other paranormal topics and the lies Jone's promotes. Yes the government lies and are not all wonderful people but Jone's is essentially calling for a war against the government.
I think his whole 9/11 truth movement is also disrespectful to the victims of 9/11.

DanTSX

Quote from: henge0stone on October 17, 2015, 08:41:10 AM
I find a big difference between pure entertainment like Aliens, Ghosts and other paranormal topics and the lies Jone's promotes. Yes the government lies and are not all wonderful people but Jone's is essentially calling for a war against the government.
I think his whole 9/11 truth movement is also disrespectful to the victims of 9/11.

Of course there is a big difference.  Jones sticks to his area of expertise, and Noory attempts to blend Jones's topics into his pantheon of fringe and now, new-age, topics.  When Jones is right, he's right and well ahead of the curve.  Of course this only happens a small percentage of the time.  But it makes the show interesting and sometimes riveting.  Noory, on the other hand, is never right or ahead of the curve on anything.

I'm not sure I've heard Jones call for a war.  But then again I have mostly lost interest in him, and have not listened to him for more than maybe a combined few hours in total since about 2012 or so. What has he said that caused anyone to act with force against the government?

henge0stone

Quote from: DanTSX on October 17, 2015, 09:13:56 PM

I'm not sure I've heard Jones call for a war.  But then again I have mostly lost interest in him, and have not listened to him for more than maybe a combined few hours in total since about 2012 or so. What has he said that caused anyone to act with force against the government?

I don't think he ever flat out said, lets go to war with the government but its not hard to read between the lines. If someone is saying your government was responsible for killing 3000 of its own citizens and calling for a 'second American Revolution' well, you tell me what that means. He simply replaces the word government with globalist so he won't be taken off the air.

DanTSX

Quote from: henge0stone on October 18, 2015, 07:24:14 AM
I don't think he ever flat out said, lets go to war with the government but its not hard to read between the lines. If someone is saying your government was responsible for killing 3000 of its own citizens and calling for a 'second American Revolution' well, you tell me what that means. He simply replaces the word government with globalist so he won't be taken off the air.

Oh, so this is all between the lines?

Is it not at all possible that he was asking for a massive change in who we elect to represent us?

Is that like the same type of revolution that people like Bill Ayers (who hosted Our current president's campaign kickoff party) called for his entire life?  Or did I miss something between the lines?

I don't want a revolution of either side but I at least hope that we are not projecting our own thoughts into the words of others....

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DanTSX on October 20, 2015, 06:21:29 AM
I don't want a revolution of either side but I at least hope that we are not projecting our own thoughts into the words of others....

It's been a while since I have listened, but I don't think he was exactly ambiguous about the response he was asking for if the government "came for our guns". Although I have never been convinced by his tough-talking, and I think he would make a lot of noise while doing exactly what he was told in the end.

He might have been a firebrand when he was younger, but he knows where his bread is buttered these days, and a group of paranoid idiots is quite handy to sell his heirloom seeds and colloidal silver to. Like all of these people who claim they are involved in politics but are just blowhards, he doesn't do anything useful, like trying to win an election (even at a local level); all he does is rant on his usual talking points without offering coherent solutions. Just saying "scrap the government" appeals to nobody but a few very naive adolescents and toothless mountain men.

He's just a sideshow. He used to be quite fun, but his act has became stale, and any idea that he presents a kind of threat to democracy is pretty ludicrous.

henge0stone

Quote from: DanTSX on October 20, 2015, 06:21:29 AM

Oh, so this is all between the lines?

Is it not at all possible that he was asking for a massive change in who we elect to represent us?

Is that like the same type of revolution that people like Bill Ayers (who hosted Our current president's campaign kickoff party) called for his entire life?  Or did I miss something between the lines?

You zeroed in on the 'second revolution' statement and completely ignored his view on 9/11. I don't think its possible for anyone who believes the government was responsible for 9/11 to not think the government is evil and needs to be overthrown.

If the government could pull off that whole thing (of course it didn't but we are in a 'truthers' mind here) would electing different people really help? If the government was that evil that it killed 3000 of its people I don't think a simple election would do anything.

I don't think its too big of a stretch to leap from Jone's rhetoric that the government is the cause of all our woes to a war against the "pedophile government".

Thankfully most people just laugh at him because he is so ridiculous but anyone who takes what he says seriously would hate the government and want to bring them down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU
funniest shit ever

DanTSX

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2015, 09:14:19 AM
It's been a while since I have listened, but I don't think he was exactly ambiguous about the response he was asking for if the government "came for our guns". Although I have never been convinced by his tough-talking, and I think he would make a lot of noise while doing exactly what he was told in the end.

He might have been a firebrand when he was younger, but he knows where his bread is buttered these days, and a group of paranoid idiots is quite handy to sell his heirloom seeds and colloidal silver to. Like all of these people who claim they are involved in politics but are just blowhards, he doesn't do anything useful, like trying to win an election (even at a local level); all he does is rant on his usual talking points without offering coherent solutions. Just saying "scrap the government" appeals to nobody but a few very naive adolescents and toothless mountain men.

He's just a sideshow. He used to be quite fun, but his act has became stale, and any idea that he presents a kind of threat to democracy is pretty ludicrous.

What would a government have planned for their people after "coming for their guns"?  Who is the paranoid one here?

I think we can agree that Jones is a blowhard that makes his living throttling the crazy meter for an audience that eats it up.  But there is no harm in that, as it is protected speech, and he does occasionally find a nugget of truth that cannot be discounted simply because of his association with other kookpot theories.

There is nothing wrong with a healthy skepticism.  And if he is right even 5% of the time, we got a lot of shit on our plate as citizens under this government.

DanTSX

Quote from: henge0stone on October 20, 2015, 03:25:53 PM
You zeroed in on the 'second revolution' statement and completely ignored his view on 9/11. I don't think its possible for anyone who believes the government was responsible for 9/11 to not think the government is evil and needs to be overthrown.

If the government could pull off that whole thing (of course it didn't but we are in a 'truthers' mind here) would electing different people really help? If the government was that evil that it killed 3000 of its people I don't think a simple election would do anything.

I don't think its too big of a stretch to leap from Jone's rhetoric that the government is the cause of all our woes to a war against the "pedophile government".

Thankfully most people just laugh at him because he is so ridiculous but anyone who takes what he says seriously would hate the government and want to bring them down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU
funniest shit ever

Why would I engage on the 9/11 argument?  The theory is crackpot.  Is it possible that the government knew more about what was to occur, and what happened after than they let on?  Absolutely.  But the goofy fringe Jones version is just gravy for the crazies.

I disagree that his listeners want to "bring the government down".  I think they are willing to go to extremes if their way of life was threatened by individuals acting for themselves or for the government.  (y'know for things like the Waco siege, stonewall riots, desegregation, labor unrest, bonus army, etc, etc).  The government is not always nebulous nor always right.  And in many cases, they deserve to get punched in the nose.  They function at the whim of the aspirations of the people within it, and are often very wrong and very determined to get their way no matter the stakes.  This might not seem like a big deal to you until they target something dear to you.  At the very least, Jones helps these people have a voice and an ethos to latch onto, rather than unproductive bitching, he can help bring out what is important to a lot of Americans.  The extreme right and left have a place for their respective sides, as they provide the proper discourse to vet arguments.  Anyone with a halfway functioning bullshit filter will tune out whatever Jones says that doesn't apply to them.

henge0stone

Quote from: DanTSX on October 20, 2015, 06:26:41 PM
Why would I engage on the 9/11 argument?  The theory is crackpot.  Is it possible that the government knew more about what was to occur, and what happened after than they let on?  Absolutely.  But the goofy fringe Jones version is just gravy for the crazies.

I disagree that his listeners want to "bring the government down".  I think they are willing to go to extremes if their way of life was threatened by individuals acting for themselves or for the government.  (y'know for things like the Waco siege, stonewall riots, desegregation, labor unrest, bonus army, etc, etc).  The government is not always nebulous nor always right.  And in many cases, they deserve to get punched in the nose.  They function at the whim of the aspirations of the people within it, and are often very wrong and very determined to get their way no matter the stakes.  This might not seem like a big deal to you until they target something dear to you.  At the very least, Jones helps these people have a voice and an ethos to latch onto, rather than unproductive bitching, he can help bring out what is important to a lot of Americans.  The extreme right and left have a place for their respective sides, as they provide the proper discourse to vet arguments.  Anyone with a halfway functioning bullshit filter will tune out whatever Jones says that doesn't apply to them.

You misunderstood what I meant. I don't want you to argue the merit of the 9/11 conspiracy my point is anyone who thinks the government is capable of pulling off that and has a whole show where he hates of the government 24/7 is basically saying we need to overthrow the government. I don't know if he wants to do it violently or not but his hatred towards the gov is based on crazy theories most of the time that makes the government out to be the next Nazi regime. He is completely ineffective because any real crap the government does is blurred along with his conspiracy trash.

My whole point is I don't find his crazy conspiracies 'fun' like paranormal radio because i find it offensive to victims of 9/11.   

DanTSX

Quote from: henge0stone on October 20, 2015, 06:49:00 PM
You misunderstood what I meant. I don't want you to argue the merit of the 9/11 conspiracy my point is anyone who thinks the government is capable of pulling off that and has a whole show where he hates of the government 24/7 is basically saying we need to overthrow the government. I don't know if he wants to do it violently or not but his hatred towards the gov is based on crazy theories most of the time that makes the government out to be the next Nazi regime. He is completely ineffective because any real crap the government does is blurred along with his conspiracy trash.

My whole point is I don't find his crazy conspiracies 'fun' like paranormal radio because i find it offensive to victims of 9/11.

Ok I agree with most of that.  But I cannot agree that his ideas on 9/11 lead to the conclusion that government overthrow is necessary.  Also, Alex can be a lot of "fun".  The Charlie Sheen incident for example.  But that is another topic entirely.

I appreciate Jones's rhetoric because he causes some people to tell the truth, and he causes others to lie.  But when they lie, they tell some big whoppers that are easy to detect.  He's a lightening rod for new ideas, a little truth, and some lies.  Which are three items never seen on the menu together in traditional media outlets.

Living in CT, I've found myself knowing plenty of people close to two of Jones's favorite crackpot topics, 9/11 and Sandy Hook.  I have no shortage of reasons to find some of his talk and guests very disrespectful to the victims, but I am free to change the channel if I cannot stomach it, and support his protected speech to say it.

It's a neat show when it's not repetitive bullshit IMO.  I see much less harm than value in it for anyone capable of critical thought.  And his voice should be heard.  Which is no wonder that Dave Noory wants to ride his coat tails.

4th Mesa

I'm fascinated by how brown Alex's nose becomes whenever he's on C2C.
Generally, Jorch will pump him up first - calling him a Patriot, a Bulldog etc etc - but then Alex will always sycophantically wally on about how George has pursued this or that (issue), how Jorch is the leader of the pack, how Jorch is always telling truth to power, etc etc.

I know - technically - Jorch is talking to a larger number of people but surely by now most of them would be angry loners, stoners, zonked truckers and insomniacs who aren't BUYING products.... which, let's face it, is the reason PremRad are on the air.
I sense that Alex's audience is smaller, but more engaged, more upwardly mobile, more inclined to shell out to a shill.

What does everyone think?
Why does Alex crawl all that way up?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 4th Mesa on November 28, 2015, 05:41:41 AM
I'm fascinated by how brown Alex's nose becomes whenever he's on C2C.
Generally, Jorch will pump him up first - calling him a Patriot, a Bulldog etc etc - but then Alex will always sycophantically wally on about how George has pursued this or that (issue), how Jorch is the leader of the pack, how Jorch is always telling truth to power, etc etc.

I know - technically - Jorch is talking to a larger number of people but surely by now most of them would be angry loners, stoners, zonked truckers and insomniacs who aren't BUYING products.... which, let's face it, is the reason PremRad are on the air.
I sense that Alex's audience is smaller, but more engaged, more upwardly mobile, more inclined to shell out to a shill.

What does everyone think?
Why does Alex crawl all that way up?

He does that to anyone with the slightest bit of fame. He slithers over any actor if they happen to say something complimentary about Alex, however mild, and convinces himself that crawling after famous people is somehow advancing his cause, when he is really just getting himself lost in showbiz. There aren't many people who aren't susceptible to flattery, and his greasing over Dave is just standard-issue bullshit to make sure he gets invited back - Coast still reaches a lot of people, and Alex is smart enough to realise that it's a vital conduit to his bollocks factory.

I have never felt Alex's audience is all that smart. Take a look at the comments section of his website and you get the usual  bunch of anti-semites, religious maniacs, shut-ins and survivalists. And they are all about as literate as a dead moose. I'm sure he'd like to present his audience as being at the top of the socio-economic pyramid, but I haven't seen any evidence for that. All he wants is enough mugs with some spare cash to buy his vitamin supplements and he is happier than a pig in shit.

Claudius

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 28, 2015, 06:02:28 AM
He does that to anyone with the slightest bit of fame. He slithers over any actor if they happen to say something complimentary about Alex, however mild, and convinces himself that crawling after famous people is somehow advancing his cause, when he is really just getting himself lost in showbiz. There aren't many people who aren't susceptible to flattery, and his greasing over Dave is just standard-issue bullshit to make sure he gets invited back - Coast still reaches a lot of people, and Alex is smart enough to realise that it's a vital conduit to his bollocks factory.

I have never felt Alex's audience is all that smart. Take a look at the comments section of his website and you get the usual  bunch of anti-semites, religious maniacs, shut-ins and survivalists. And they are all about as literate as a dead moose. I'm sure he'd like to present his audience as being at the top of the socio-economic pyramid, but I haven't seen any evidence for that. All he wants is enough mugs with some spare cash to buy his vitamin supplements and he is happier than a pig in shit.

I totally agree with you. I've been listening to him recently because it's so fascinating to me. The things he says which are just simply not true are staggering. He creates false fear to sell hokum products and will always pander to the Russians. Pandering to the Russians is the most confusing part to me, he actively shills for RT the modern Russian propaganda outlet and seems to think that the Russians can do almost no wrong. I suspect he is being paid to some extent to spout pro-Russian sentiment which apparently his listeners cannot see through. He's as reliable as a Jack Chick cartoon.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Claudius on November 28, 2015, 09:55:09 AM
I totally agree with you. I've been listening to him recently because it's so fascinating to me. The things he says which are just simply not true are staggering. He creates false fear to sell hokum products and will always pander to the Russians. Pandering to the Russians is the most confusing part to me, he actively shills for RT the modern Russian propaganda outlet and seems to think that the Russians can do almost no wrong. I suspect he is being paid to some extent to spout pro-Russian sentiment which apparently his listeners cannot see through. He's as reliable as a Jack Chick cartoon.

He's a grab bag of random information that he spews out to his audience - I think he is barely aware of what he says half the time. I heard him the other day inform his audience that if you asked for a faggot in the UK they would give you a cigarette. Uh, not quite. There might be some basic truth to the things he is saying but he is so amped up all the time that he can't help over-egging the pudding. There was a stupid story on his bloody website the other day about how a child was made to deny God by her schoolteacher. When you actually read it, it turned out to be a harmless story about teaching kids to sort information into categories, but her god-bothering parents decided to make an issue out of it instead.

4th Mesa

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 28, 2015, 10:13:24 AM
. I heard him the other day inform his audience that if you asked for a faggot in the UK they would give you a cigarette.

As you say. not quite.
They'd probably put you in touch with just about anyone from the House of Lords :)

DanTSX

Quote from: 4th Mesa on November 29, 2015, 05:13:59 AM
As you say. not quite.
They'd probably put you in touch with just about anyone from the House of Lords :)

Ah the Aristocrats!

pate

Quote from: Sehnzeleid on September 30, 2015, 10:33:22 AM
Noory seems to always salivate whenever mentioning meeting or having Alex Jones as a potential guest ... a "super guest"... heavens by Jorch

If I may slip into my Freud, ah thank yew:

Theese Jorch, hee-hee isn't just a Seegar, well.  A deep subject that.

To put it succicently(sp) he's afraid of the funny man.  Himself, he's a funny man, thus his hatred of clowns, but his love of Cigars?

It's all in his head really.  I digress.

A short informational video has been prepared by the Sweet Brothers of Mercy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRgaTC9EFAs

There are discrepencies(sp) in that narrative, but the astute observers can see the clowNoory's particular brane dishturbance, yah?