• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Theadora

Quote from: expat on January 07, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
RCH's nauseatingly dishonest announcement that "The Deep State doesn't want this show to go out" can be falsified very easily. All the shows that were cancelled because of "hacking" were eventually completed, with the exception of Gordon White 16th December. Even that one will very likely happen some timeâ€"and btw it wasn't particularly controversial anyway. Panspermia.

Wrong as usual, Patrick.  What it proves is that Hoagland made a valid point, as the Deep State was then forced to have to allow it after he crowed like a rooster.

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2018, 12:15:45 PM
nice strawman

Not at all. RCH's "disclosure" prediction was all about cities on Mars and ET visitation. The recent Pentagon report had nothing to say on either topic. Ergo-- no connection. See?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on January 07, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
Wrong as usual, Patrick.  What it proves is that Hoagland made a valid point, as the Deep State was then forced to have to allow it after he crowed like a rooster.

He should learn to crow the week before the show is scheduled so that they won’t disrupt it in the first place.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on January 07, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
Not at all. RCH's "disclosure" prediction was all about cities on Mars and ET visitation. The recent Pentagon report had nothing to say on either topic. Ergo-- no connection. See?

Yet, even you make the connection with your lame attempt to debunk it; 'Don't think of a pink elephant'.

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 07, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
He should learn to crow the week before the show is scheduled so that they won’t disrupt it in the first place.

I have it on good authority that he has a machine for going back and doing just that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Theadora on January 07, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
the Deep State was then forced to have to allow it

Whether or not this is a factual account, it is certain that having a scheduled show, advertised and then interrupted, will have a profound chilling effect in the aggregate.

Quote from: expat on January 07, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
and btw it wasn't particularly controversial anyway. Panspermia.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
That's really just your own biased interpretation.

Theadora

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
Whether or not this is a factual account, it is certain that having a scheduled show, advertised and then interrupted, will have a profound chilling effect in the aggregate.

Hoagland or an interested third party, could even be contriving the interference, precisely to that end.  In any event, it's the same sort of phenomenon as described by, Jacques vallee, as the 'UFO Control System'.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc608.htm

lhttp://www.jacquesvallee.net/aerial_phenomena_works.html

http://www.jacquesvallee.net/forbidden_science.html

crankshaft

What are the odds that RCH will manage to claw his way up onto the air tonight?

I predict the usual 'techincal difficulties' in the first few moments of the show, followed by several minutes of dead air. Then, a bit of audio with some pretty cool braaps (hopefully) and audio hiccups with revealing hot/open mic behind the scenes argument with staff and guest, more dead air, and finally, the usual, "someone out there really doesn't want this show to take place. This show has been postponed..." And... more dead air, then finally another replay.

Am I too optimistic?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on January 07, 2018, 03:58:58 PM
What are the odds that RCH will manage to claw his way up onto the air tonight?

I predict the usual 'techincal difficulties' in the first few moments of the show, followed by several minutes of dead air. Then, a bit of audio with some pretty cool braaps (hopefully) and audio hiccups with revealing hot/open mic behind the scenes argument with staff and guest, more dead air, and finally, the usual, "someone out there really doesn't want this show to take place. This show has been postponed..." And... more dead air, then finally another replay.

Am I too optimistic?

Probably but let's all send him positive intentions for a braaps-reduced outcome. ;)

crankshaft

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
Probably but let's all send him positive intentions for a braaps-reduced outcome. ;)

OK

Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland ... etc.   

Morgus

Hoagie's latest post:
QuoteDear Listeners, Have you noticed that when we have controversial material to present ...such as tonight's show on "Forbidden Breakthrough Technologies"... that weirdnesses happen? Clearly, the Deep State does not want this information out. That said, we will persist because YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!
Now, more than ever, we need your continued support and good faith, as we take on forces that are trying to keep you in the dark.
The more light we shine on this subversion, the less likely they will try again because they don't want to be seen. Please support us in this battle by sharing this message to demand transparency and access to information.
We have rescheduled this show for tomorrow Sunday Jan 7th, 9 PM - 12 midnight PST / 12 AM - 3 AM EST
"Ahead, Warp Factor One."

Odd, I think the cause is more likely caused by the el cheapo streaming service he switched to recently...  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on January 07, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
Hoagie's latest post:
Odd, I think the cause is more likely caused by the el cheapo streaming service he switched to recently...  8)

He's a total hack when it comes to all things technical. He absolutely does not know what he's doing in that area and DESPERATELY needs a producer who does.

crankshaft

Hoagie's latest post:

lol RCH has always been expert when it comes to the altar call.

albrecht

Hoagie's latest post:
I think blogtalkradio is about the simplest system out there though. Perusing the other "hosts"  and programs it would seem any dolt could do it. And he was a "science advisor" to such luminaries and can't figure it out? Do you think he has caught on yet that people can download the show for free from that site? Might make his pleas for 19.5 memberships a bit less effective?

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2018, 06:20:42 PMDo you think he has caught on yet that people can download the show for free from that site? Might make his pleas for 19.5 memberships a bit less effective?
The latest is some guy volunteered to edit the recorded shows for him to take out commercials and make them available to 19.5 members as podcasts.  Blogtalk gets you free downloads with the commercials.

crankshaft

Quote from: Morgus on January 07, 2018, 06:42:59 PM
The latest is some guy volunteered to edit the recorded shows for him to take out commercials and make them available to 19.5 members as podcasts.  Blogtalk gets you free downloads with the commercials.

Has RCH ever had a real commercial? Other than for his show? I don't even think squatty potty went there.  or Zippah with jimmy from da bronx or somewhere.

Did he ever have any 'real' commercials? I think not.

crankshaft

I need to remain positive.

Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland  Ohm mani padme hoagland ... etc.

albrecht

Quote from: crankshaft on January 07, 2018, 06:46:44 PM
Has RCH ever had a real commercial? Other than for his show? I don't even think squatty potty went there.  or Zippah with jimmy from da bronx or somewhere.

Did he ever have any 'real' commercials? I think not.
I'm guessing that blogtalkradio inserts commercials? But I really don't know. The Omega Man can figure it out but not RCH, a science advisor to luminaries?
Browsing around I found this. I love his artwork. Wow.  ;D Apparently (I didn't listen) he is of the "Bigfeet are demons" thinking folks.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/omegamanradio/2017/12/23/episode-4926--bigfoot-exposed-we-aint-backing-up-from-no-devil

akwilly

Hoagie's latest post:
hmmmmmmmmmm

ItsOver

Hoagie's latest post:
"Dear Listeners, Have you noticed that when we have controversial material to present ...such as tonight's show on "Forbidden Breakthrough Technologies"... that weirdnesses happen? Clearly, the Deep State does not want this information out. That said, we will persist because YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!"

Ha, ha, ha!  The Deep State can rest easy with Hoagie's type of persistence.

Morgus

Hoagie made it on live now afterall.
He has the guy on who is handling the new podcast for 92.5 subscribers, telling how it works.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on January 07, 2018, 11:04:40 PM
He has the guy on who is handling the new podcast for 92.5 subscribers, telling how it works.

Really?! Got a link?

GravitySucks

John Young wasn’t the first pilot. He was the Commander. Crippen was the Pilot.

Faustina

Quote from: Morgus on January 07, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

He sounded very sweet.  A Hoagie fan and a southerner.