• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

#SadFibbingHeaterDoody Has All The Power And All The Buttons Declares The Trolls Lost This Round.

#Didn'tSeeThatComing
#SillyTwat
#TrollsUnderHerSkin
#@ThisPointShesTrollingHerself
#OutsmartedHerselfAgain
#TrolLoled

Pizzapunch

When she was building up someone saying goodnight to the world. I was so hoping it would be Groyper.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 17, 2019, 02:00:13 AM
When she was building up someone saying goodnight to the world. I was so hoping it would be Groyper.

next time i won't post that im on the line.

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 17, 2019, 02:03:30 AM
next time i won't post that im on the line.

# Unless You Can Spoof One Of Her #DirtyDozen Callers...
#GoodLuck
#ShesGotAllTheButtons!
#SadFibbingHeaterDoodyBeTriggered 

DynamoHum

Didn’t she say that Anthony had been trying to call since before the start of the show and yet at the start she said she had no callers.

Her lies are shite.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 17, 2019, 02:08:31 AM
Didn’t she say that Anthony had been trying to call since before the start of the show and yet at the start she said she had no callers.

Her lies are shite.

This is why Art told her never to lie.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 16, 2019, 06:13:50 PM
Why can't the Facebook people get subscriptions if they want full shows? Were they banned too? Why didn't Bart want you to post links at Ellgab?

1. I don’t know, ask them
2. I don’t know, ask them
3. I didn’t ask him

VC

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
#DropDropClipClip

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 16, 2019, 10:04:05 PM
why is there always issues with her fucking phone lines? for fucks sake woman! shid.

I thought she outwitted her two Ninja Warriors that came over, when she realized it was the duct tape that would fix it. It worked. "We had to stay-up to fix it before going to bed."

HOT 3 "some" phone sexy Heater. :D

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 10:09:19 PM
I heard drops and clips during TuneTime before the show Heather.  No phones in use.

Quote from: Catsmile on August 16, 2019, 10:04:48 PM
#AllFixedNao!
#OOPZ!!
#NOPE!

VC

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 16, 2019, 11:17:04 PM
Why would she be worried about hitting breaks on time when all of her adds are fake?

Heather knows syndication is just round her corners -those Vogue pics had to be her Playboy entree. Her centerfold to the big league pussy cat hunters.

After all, she outwitted her two Ninja Warriors with duct tape. That 3 "some" rules!

Bear calls in... UNscreened.

Quote from: Spookcat on August 16, 2019, 11:18:14 PM
She likes to pretend she's on a radio station.

Bwaahanananana! in honor of her guru muzak. :D

VC

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 11:14:43 PM
#1 Call for the Trolls!

Praise MV!

Must be her direct hotline to Metron! Bwahahaha!

WOTR

Thank you all for ensuring that I could hear the trainwreck / Art show.

I have to say that was absolute amazing! What a show- and a great demonstration of what is possible for me. I have set up a photograph to talk to- and will be calling Mr. Martini for some personal guidance. To have heard the council endorsing Rich did something to open my eyes to the possibilities.

After hearing that show, I am so ashamed of the skepticism that I have demonstrated through my life.  :-[

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 16, 2019, 04:56:36 PM
What did John Titor say time travel was?

Ever hear of the Spiricom?

EVPs?

You seem not to be terribly well versed in Art's programming.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2009/09/25/ 
Quote from: Karo on August 16, 2019, 04:46:29 PM
How real were:

1. Heavens Gate

2. Mad Man Markham

3. John Titor

4. JC

5. Jonathan Reed

6. Mel's Hole

etc...

Stop Spam posting to change the meaning and intent of my OP. You cut my OP quote in half to change its meaning and misdirect, so you can own it and rule! You own it by misdirection you low brow dweeb. Just like HW. Dumbest Witch on Planet-Island KoN. Super-powerful inside her self-destructed demolitioned brain-fry with drug riddled NO, ZERO, nada conscience. :D

Quote from: Karo on August 16, 2019, 11:54:19 AM
You mean we agree that Art was less than perfect?

Anyone who's heard the interview MV did with Vincent Pontius is hip to that, c'mon man...

Is this, or his video dating service in Scum Diego, somehow "news" to you?

will blow for blow...

Another spamming misdirect you repetitive fucktard. Both of you have serious abandonment issues. You're abandoned here as Metron2267 and, now, Karo, then at EllGab as 26 Horses. Doxer! You tried doxxing Bart on the sly too. I'm sure you "own" a lot of sock puppets and alters.

The other guy has some serious "abandonment issues", because it's a major repetitive issue with him for years about AB. Maybe he's a relative or has some personal hurt about it himself and his past.

AB's swinger lifestyle had little to do with his radio shows except for Groupie opportunist fans like Heater offering herself-up for her own selfish reasons. That was her past too with bands. HW has an imaginary "radio" show that is just a streaming podcast. Insignificant except to her health impaired fans of which you are one too.

Quote from: Karo on August 15, 2019, 05:24:09 PM
Genius analysis.

What part of the word "flustered" escapes your meager insights?

Flustered? You pathetic excuse maker. Feather is a chicken shit. Pure and simple. She did it last night too, so she doesn't have to take troll calls in the future. Why didn't she take Skype calls again last night too? Flustered my ass.

Truth: Hokiest Screened Closed Lines Ever! :D
vs
Lies: Unscreened Open Lines [Talk about anything you want.] = Feather Leather

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 16, 2019, 12:20:19 PM
In broad terms I think we are in a cultural transition between what will be looked back on as a sophisticated fin-de-siècle detachment (leave people alone, tolerance rather than inclusivity, caveat emptor and devil take the hindmost) and an aggressive new ideology I'll just call nannyism.  Bellgab, skewing older and following the sympathies of its owner, is a locus for the former.

Going way out on a limb, I don't think it's a coincidence that our friends from across the pond, who are usually ahead of the curve on these things, represent the latter, banging away to create a consensus around common values but with a pitch that, to North American ears, is still a little off, a little too strident.  Dynamo to Heather is like Shreddie and Pud to Falkie -- how dare they exist, abuse their listeners/the system, perpetrate fraud and regularly exceed the bounds of taste, etc.  Like most popular movements feeding on collective action, it needs its witches to burn.

I have heard this idea (though likely not put so eloquently.) But usually the argument is countered by bringing up the pendulum. The gist of the argument being that the pendulum swings only so far one way before losing momentum and, ultimately, reversing direction.

It is a fine theory- but one has to wonder if technology and a better understanding of human motivations will slow the return. On the other hand, you look around at some of the more extreme positions becoming fashionable, and it seems that the groundwork is being laid for the pendulum to either continue on it's trajectory or swing violently in the other direction. In some ways, it is an unhealthy place that we find ourselves in.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 17, 2019, 11:07:03 AM
Stop Spam posting to change the meaning and intent of my OP. You cut my OP quote in half

And that was GENEROUS of me, you obsessive one note.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 08:01:08 PM
You're soooo Gaayyy following me around like a little puppy dog already trying to dox me multiple times!

Where?

List those dox's here:______________________________________________________

Oh wait, what we really have is you going one note endless medieval on Heater's sorry arse.

Yep.

Wear your badge so the other patients don't become disturbed:

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 10:43:13 PM
She needs more BellGab.

You've been waiting a long time for that - savor it!

Metron2267

Quote from: Spookcat on August 16, 2019, 11:18:14 PM
She likes to pretend she's on a radio station.

So does dead Art in his virtual studio.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on August 16, 2019, 11:26:01 PM
Have you ever listened to his lectures or debates. Almost brought a tear to my eye when I found he was Canadian.

Like say:

But not:

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 16, 2019, 11:31:34 PM
Yeah hes a wishy washy feel good faggot that says a lot without saying anything at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZZyVyEHGo

All Asians are evil - come at me bro!

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 17, 2019, 01:39:36 AM
No, was trying for about 2 hours. She’s a bit scared of me, wtf, it’s not as if I am mean to her, I just ask questions. I was perfectly civil last time. /quote]

Yes you have civilly stalked across multiple fan forums, facebook, etc. No reason for concern there...

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 17, 2019, 01:57:14 AM
She sends triggered wrong signals.

Multiple EG/BG trolls spent the night on hold for...nada.

Heater wins that heat, lol...

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 17, 2019, 01:39:36 AM
...wtf, it’s not as if I am mean to her, I just ask questions. I was perfectly civil last time.
Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 04:18:39 AM
She outdid herself on the vulture scale.

Gloves are off Heather. You complete and utter bitch.
Just because you can control your temper and don't scream profanities during a conversation does not necessarily make it civil.

*Don't get me wrong- I wish she would start answering your calls, Groyper's calls and even Little Sean... But I can't imagine what incentive she has to do so.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Karo on August 17, 2019, 01:08:26 PM
Multiple EG/BG trolls spent the night on hold for...nada.

Heater wins that heat, lol...

How is it a win for Heather that she's frightened to bring on a certain class of caller? Or that she must go to such great lengths to keep them off her little podcast? Doesn't jibe with the "me strong woman" shtick.

Metron2267

Let's imagine what the first, middle and last round of questions from the Troll squad would consist of:

1.) Where is the suicide note?

2.) Why did you mention the suicide note?

3.) How could you do that to the family?

4.) Why can't you leave Pahrump and go away forever?

5.) Did you have a sexual relationship with Art?

6.) Are you lying about your foot/ankle and the absence?

7.) Why did you call Knapp a vulture?

8.) Are you on drugs?

9.) Who's your boyfriend and can we have his phone number to make sure?

10.) Why do you pull the wings off flies?

etc. etc. etc...

Yeah, now there's so me compelling paranormal talk radio for the peeps!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Karo on August 17, 2019, 01:25:55 PM
Let's imagine what the first, middle and last round of questions from the Troll squad would consist of:

1.) Where is the suicide note?

2.) Why did you mention the suicide note?

3.) How could you do that to the family?

4.) Why can't you leave Pahrump and go away forever?

5.) Did you have a sexual relationship with Art?

6.) Are you lying about your foot/ankle and the absence?

7.) Why did you call Knapp a vulture?

8.) Are you on drugs?

9.) Who's your boyfriend and can we have his phone number to make sure?

10.) Why do you pull the wings off flies?

etc. etc. etc...

Those all seem like valid questions she has invited to be asked through her own actions.

Yeah, now there's so me compelling paranormal talk radio for the peeps!

I would disagree that the absence of those questions on her show makes compelling radio happen.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on August 17, 2019, 01:24:07 PM
How is it a win for Heather that she's frightened to bring on a certain class of caller? Or that she must go to such great lengths to keep them off her little podcast? Doesn't jibe with the "me strong woman" shtick.

I hope Karo, aka Metron2267, aka 26 Horses, can slow down on its post count. It's already climbing to beyond OCD levels, but at least we're not over the 100+ spam post count 'per day' yet, as Karo.

This BSC post, post, post, incessantly, thing is "off its meds" retarded.

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on August 17, 2019, 01:24:07 PM

She wasted a lot of troll time and the evidence is all over these boards.

As shit-talking goes it was a Pyrrhic victory, but from the ashes of Bear and Butthole Ella(again) spring the lasting ignominy of some of the most Goddamned boring radio ever to be heard since Herb Jepko gave way to Larry King!

Someone needs to dig Rollye James out of that East Stoudsburg pretzel factory and make late night radio safe for deviated septums again.